Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretending she doesn’t know what a décolletage is when she spends half her life trying show off that area, ok Soph. Putting it in quote marks like that, oh silly little old Soph!!

We say it all the time but the sheep falling for this all the time

Reactions: 21
Does she show off her collarbones so we can all see how very very skinny she is? I hate to tell her this, I’m as fat as fuck but if I tense my shoulders my collarbones stick out like hers, it shows nothing.

Reactions: 28
As someone who is covered in amazing tattoo's (humble brag ) I can spot a poorly executed tattoo a mile off.

That thigh tattoo is just awful. You cant read the writing and I can't even tell if that's a wheel or a shitty compass.

Reactions: 29
I’m really not in the mood for her shit this morning! I’m raging that Iconic are still working with her, despite her blatant use of filters and complaints to the ASA. Just shows that they don’t give a fuck either! Plus her suspiciously bruise free legs that a couple of weeks ago she was so self conscious of she always had to keep them covered, guyshhhhh! She’s such a fucking muppet, how does she get away with it!

Reactions: 28
Guyyyyyyhs, I’m pretty sure she farts at the start of the Iconic AD
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 25
I thought she had been 'tanning', yesterday in her AT pictures her face and neck looked really grubby.

Reactions: 6
The ensuite is the only room she's shown so far that's not bad, I like it
I agree apart from the bath tap placement is odd. Why is it blocking the window and how is she or the cleaner going to clean that window without standing in the bath? I have OCD btw…..

Most people have necklaces with their children’s or significant other’s initial’s on……….. Buy hey, if you love yourself..

Reactions: 17
It’s a wonder she’s not doused the buggers in zoflora yet

Reactions: 13
Why is she tanning in the kids room? Bit of an odd place to choose considering there’s no seat shortage in that house
Because beady eyed tattlers keep spotting the wonky bed headboard, when she films in the Grand Chav Suite Nusty Nusty Trolllllsszzzzzzz

Reactions: 15
She has the close comfort toilet in the ensuing. If she doesn't show the sheep how the toilet seat comes off with the press of a button under neath making it easy to clean, who is she!

Anyone else notice the new barfth is tilted up with wooden blocks for the view out the frosted windows.

Reactions: 9
“Guysssssssh, it’ssssssh not schtreaaaaaky, it’ssssssh schimmmmery. You too could look like me for £53.20” #Kerching

Yanno, scheeee cracksssssh me up

No thannnkssss hunnnnnny. The one and only time I tried self tanning I looked like an Oompa Loompa and smelt like a custard cream biscuit

Reactions: 21
It's Photoshopped to fuck too, so that also makes it hard to read.

Sold, I will take 10 bottles of wizeowl super crunky tanning cream, shade Oompa Loompa in the scent of custard cream biscuits. #swipeup

Reactions: 19
So she’s more than happy to get her legs out in order to ADVERTISE a tanning product for MONEY, but any other time you will only see her in leggings and maxi dresses due to her being self conscious about her bruised legs & receiving troll comments - er ok

Reactions: 31

Hope you get sorted soon x nothing makes you feel worse than you already do when someone brags and flaunts their wealth.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.