Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe the size of Henry, it’s heartbreaking😢
Edit to say I’ve just read a hun’s comment saying how chilled Henry is in the shower - did she watch the same video as us? He was so stressed out and looked like he was about the have a heart attack at any moment

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Seeing as Sopha is doing bugger all today, Acorn Mannnz has taken the bleeping buck toof Fluffheads to rehearse for EUROVISION 🎶 I think it would be a fitting touch to have Wormington recreate Sopha’s cringy worm dance at the end, hey @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 😂 🎶 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Please, for the entire world’s sake, do not have ‘baby No3 😉’. No child, or adult, wants your phone shoved into their face or listen to the ear piercing screech of that cackle James just laaaavvvss.
Let’s stop the breeding of animals and children Soph. Please!

Reactions: 30
Seeing as Sopha is doing bugger all today, Acorn Mannnz has taken the bleeping buck toof Fluffheads to rehearse for EUROVISION 🎶 I think it would be a fitting touch to have Wormington recreate Sopha’s cringy worm dance at the end, hey @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 😂 🎶 (Volume needed)

View attachment 1234979
I laarve itttt! Brilliant! They all look so ssschmart! Should do collectshunn of sschongs as our Eurovision is jussscht for our Hinch/Inch characters and have a vote! 😂 💕 👏
An Inch version of Sschmack my witch Up! 😂
ETA @Wize Owl - Fiddle doing Tina Turner's Private Dancer with Inch at her feet @Andioooop !?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She has literally created a greige movement where all colour is ‘despised’ and frowned upon.
I feel for all the littles brought up in this…
This honestly broke my heart a little yesterday when I saw it. It's a child's toy, such an odd thing to describe as an eye sore. Poor bairns growing up with no colour

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Anuvvver idea @Wize Owl , maybe one for Hennerz? No need for a lyric change on this either *Credit Queen* - this sums up Hinch perfickkly!

I want to break free,
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self-satisfied
I don't need you
I've got to break free ...
God knows, God knows I want to break free!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t watch hinch often but fell onto her stories yesterday. Firstly I think the “baby number 3” is just for headlines. ‘Mrs hinch drops new outdoor range as she hints at baby number 3’. Please Sopha for the love of god don’t breed again.
secondly, the video of Henry in the wash room DEAR GOD. Poor henners looked so so stressed panting away I thought he was going to have a heart attack at any moment. Get him on a diet and stop using him for content.

Reactions: 31
It's good to see Hunch getting a load of critique on her comments regards the ridiculous dog wosssh room and Hennerz weight. She will block those people whether they are fans or not.
She can't deal with harsh reality or anything she disagrees with. Typical narcastist! Eyes and ears closed unless it glorifies her existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Comments on her latest grid post. Take notice Hinch. Although I suspect the block button will be used instead.

PhotoGrid_Site_1651422973387.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
See SS has bought some plastic terracotta pots at a couple of quid and age them with some paint or something. Bet Hinch is raging she never thought of that for content.’she will be well pissed off. Hahahahhahaha
I did this 2 years ago with pots 🤣🤣 and spray. Should I become an influencer?? Nah… you’re alright!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My bedroom, in a new build 1980s house had the same. Nice to see they're coming back around 🧐😉
She really can't decide on her new target audience...is it middle class monied renovators or working class aspirational? A bit of both isnae hitting the spot..

It's heartbreaking. I'm on a baby app and people share their nurseries. A sea of grey...not good for development :(
Who buys a grey ball pool for their babies 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.