Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still grossed out with her having the bottle and dummy hanging out of her gob from the tend walk with the invisible man yesterday. That's the mouth she kisses her fluffheads with and French kisses Fatsomes to sleep don't even get me started on what she does with JimBobNoKnob.
I hope someone sanitized those before the kids got them back. 🤢

Don't believe she got an invite to trollamans sisters birthday party. But she'll tend that she did ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can’t help but think in around 2 years it will go all tits up for her! The cost of heating her house is going to be horrendous! She’ll b announcing in September ish, baby three is on its way. She riles me on so many levels!
Part of me wishes that in a few years she will have to sell Tend Farm because they spent all their money have to declare themselves bankrupt, with all to show for it is a load of plastic tat!

Also, can't remember who said it on the last thread (would love to give credit - because, you know, it's the right thing to do...!) But when she finally does the house reveal montage, it will end with 'and finally, one very special room'.....and pan around to a nursery for baby hinch the 3rd!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I’m actually getting upset at how ill that dog looks,he won’t be around much longer and it’ll be her fault. 🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I laarve itttt! Brilliant! They all look so ssschmart! Should do collectshunn of sschongs as our Eurovision is jussscht for our Hinch/Inch characters and have a vote! 😂 💕 👏
An Inch version of Sschmack my witch Up! 😂
ETA @Wize Owl - Fiddle doing Tina Turner's Private Dancer with Inch at her feet @Andioooop !?
I‘m fannnk yoooou. A little collectshunn/vote would be good 😂💕

I just tried out Fiddle singing ’Private Dancer’ in front of Mr Owl and I have to say he looked a complete mix of terrified and in awe at the same time 😳 I think I went a bit far with the dancing 🤪 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bingo on inch (being allowed) to post some shite on his stories later 🥴
"Ahhh look at 'er ...bless 'er...." etc 🙄🤣

• Haha
Her account is struggling because she’s just brag brag brag. The gap between her and her followers is widening and she doesn’t use the account for any good whatsoever.

She never shares any of her wealth / freebies through giveaways etc. She doesn’t do meet and greet book signings any more. She even could have done a Tesco tour to promote her range. But no. She’s happy to sit in one of her two homes festering and raking the cash in. She even picks and chooses which small businesses she tags when using the freebies.

However she’s that sly that she constantly pushes the “helping mental health” and the “lovely little community” narrative so the sheep believe it. I bet if you asked a sheep what she’s done they’d repeat “helped mental health. Created a community. Helped small businesses” parrot style. But ask for recent examples and they’d struggle.

She’s a lazy. Self entitled prick. With 540 tattle threads. That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I‘m fannnk yoooou. A little collectshunn/vote would be good 😂💕

I just tried out Fiddle singing ’Private Dancer’ in front of Mr Owl and I have to say he looked a complete mix of terrified and in awe at the same time 😳 I think I went a bit far with the dancing 🤪 😂🤣😂
Hahaha!!!! Oh i can picture it now "oooh Jaymeeeh"! All you need is a pole in your living room! 🤪 🤣
In contrastsscht, Mr M is in a bastard of a mood today I think he's on his period grumpy sod! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she say yesterday Jimbob was setting up a sandpit for the kids. Now SS has revealed she’s going to decorate her sandpit. I can just hear Hinch now…”Jaymeee, quick, shpray paint the shandpit. I need to reveal it before Trolloman does!“

ETA it’ll still look crap compared to Stacey’s! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bingo on inch (being allowed) to post some shite on his stories later 🥴
"Ahhh look at 'er ...bless 'er...." etc 🙄🤣
Tend sleeping or pinning Ronnieblessim down for a picture or brushing Leonard’s hair blesserart she’s such a busy loving mummazzz 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I dont have a dog, so i might be wrong.

Other than hes clearly over weight, what stuck out to me is that he was getting the his hair dried under the table by the looks of it. Surely the table(or large shelve) was build to put Henry up on to dry/groom and save your back?
Guessing he weighs to much to be lifted or to much weight for the table? (Or its just all for show and doesnt get used really)

Reactions: 25
Her reel for Henry’s shower room is at 2m views, 67.2k likes & 698 comments… that’s not good for someone who has 4.4 million followers 🤭 (even though most are bots)

• Haha
I've never posted here before but have sat and read alot of posts feeling relived there's others who can see through her fakeness! I used to think I must be so miserable or a hater when everyone I spoke to sung her praises and I couldn't understand how they couldn't see it was all a marketing ploy.

Like alot of people I was a keen follower in the start buying my minkys and scrubdaddys, her books and feeling so overwhelmed when my house wasn't spotless and I wasn't able to make bloody puffpasty spinach pies for lunch everyday. This thread title caught my attention cause not long ago I was homeless living in a hotel with my daughter and partner. We could barely afford to eat and now we're finally in a home of own seeing Mrs hinch brag brag brag and complain about how hard life is I had to unfollow. She has no idea. We feel lucky to have dinner on the table every night even if that is beans on toast or ham and cheese toasties. When youve been homeless you appreciate everything. Our home isn't perfect but it's a home and I don't think that's something she'll ever experience. To me a home is mismatching ornaments you've collected over the years, the sound of your kids laughter and toys sprawled everywhere, last night's dishes still on the side cause real people with real jobs and lives are tired and understand it is normal to have mess (not random loo rolls thrown on the landing to create her tend mess to be relateable).

I am so sick of seeing grey and beige everywhere, where's the colour in the kids room? I bet they won't be allowed to make a mess or it'll ruin her aesthetic! So many of us are saving to be able to decorate just one room yet she's done the whole house in one go. People are choosing between gas and electric, food and petrol and she's swanning around between her two homes bragging about shopping hauls when that's most people's monthly budget for essentials. I'm just so glad I found this place to know other people feel the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 154
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.