Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never posted here before but have sat and read alot of posts feeling relived there's others who can see through her fakeness! I used to think I must be so miserable or a hater when everyone I spoke to sung her praises and I couldn't understand how they couldn't see it was all a marketing ploy.

Like alot of people I was a keen follower in the start buying my minkys and scrubdaddys, her books and feeling so overwhelmed when my house wasn't spotless and I wasn't able to make bloody puffpasty spinach pies for lunch everyday. This thread title caught my attention cause not long ago I was homeless living in a hotel with my daughter and partner. We could barely afford to eat and now we're finally in a home of own seeing Mrs hinch brag brag brag and complain about how hard life is I had to unfollow. She has no idea. We feel lucky to have dinner on the table every night even if that is beans on toast or ham and cheese toasties. When youve been homeless you appreciate everything. Our home isn't perfect but it's a home and I don't think that's something she'll ever experience. To me a home is mismatching ornaments you've collected over the years, the sound of your kids laughter and toys sprawled everywhere, last night's dishes still on the side cause real people with real jobs and lives are tired and understand it is normal to have mess (not random loo rolls thrown on the landing to create her tend mess to be relateable).

I am so sick of seeing grey and beige everywhere, where's the colour in the kids room? I bet they won't be allowed to make a mess or it'll ruin her aesthetic! So many of us are saving to be able to decorate just one room yet she's done the whole house in one go. People are choosing between gas and electric, food and petrol and she's swanning around between her two homes bragging about shopping hauls when that's most people's monthly budget for essentials. I'm just so glad I found this place to know other people feel the same.
What a fantastic first post ♥
Welcome 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I want more tea on her being spotted out in the wild. Where? Doing what? Why looking stuck up? With children or without???

Reactions: 49
I've never posted here before but have sat and read alot of posts feeling relived there's others who can see through her fakeness! I used to think I must be so miserable or a hater when everyone I spoke to sung her praises and I couldn't understand how they couldn't see it was all a marketing ploy.

Like alot of people I was a keen follower in the start buying my minkys and scrubdaddys, her books and feeling so overwhelmed when my house wasn't spotless and I wasn't able to make bloody puffpasty spinach pies for lunch everyday. This thread title caught my attention cause not long ago I was homeless living in a hotel with my daughter and partner. We could barely afford to eat and now we're finally in a home of own seeing Mrs hinch brag brag brag and complain about how hard life is I had to unfollow. She has no idea. We feel lucky to have dinner on the table every night even if that is beans on toast or ham and cheese toasties. When youve been homeless you appreciate everything. Our home isn't perfect but it's a home and I don't think that's something she'll ever experience. To me a home is mismatching ornaments you've collected over the years, the sound of your kids laughter and toys sprawled everywhere, last night's dishes still on the side cause real people with real jobs and lives are tired and understand it is normal to have mess (not random loo rolls thrown on the landing to create her tend mess to be relateable).

I am so sick of seeing grey and beige everywhere, where's the colour in the kids room? I bet they won't be allowed to make a mess or it'll ruin her aesthetic! So many of us are saving to be able to decorate just one room yet she's done the whole house in one go. People are choosing between gas and electric, food and petrol and she's swanning around between her two homes bragging about shopping hauls when that's most people's monthly budget for essentials. I'm just so glad I found this place to know other people feel the same.
Welcome! ❤ So pleased you & your family are back in a home together. I actually welled up reading your post. So well written. Hinch needs to jog on, the sooner the better xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Welcome! ❤ So pleased you & your family are back in a home together. I actually welled up reading your post. So well written. Hinch needs to jog on, the sooner the better xx
Thankyou so much, we were evicted after my partner was made redundant which is another factor why she's so unrelatable now her and Jamie both don't work, most people are two paychecks away from homelessness, I hope more people see through her soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 54
The fact the silly twats writing how lucky Henry is says it all really. Wonder what she'll fabricate if he dues due to his obesity poor lad.

Reactions: 20
He used to do this a lot in the forced ‘brothers’ nonsense when Ronnieblessim was younger too.
you only have to google the breed and see how fat He is. He has been fat for ages now, she clearly doesn’t care :(
Truly is never ending the amount of tit poor Henry has to take. I'm so concerned about him, he looks awful at the moment. I would be mortified taking him to the vets if I were her cos there is no way a vet wouldn't call her out on his weight. Perhaps Janine wants to be on TV again and they are trying to get onto some sort channel 5 "Britain's fattest pets/UKs stupidest dog owners"

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oooooh Fitzpatricks are only 20 miles from me! We’ve been to Lumbry Park. 3 times so far including an MRI (£3k 🤢 blessed be the insurance)

Soph has all the time and means to make Henry’s life wonderful. She just doesn’t care.

small world lol. Lumbry park is just outside Alton im 15 minutes from there lol. My cat might be going there to sort her thy out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Catching up and saw on the last thread she’s eventually mentioned her garden furniture and shared the usual dms of everyone congratulating her. I don’t understand why people congratulate her on doing her job it’s so bleeping weird 😂 like any time she brings out a new overpriced piece of grey lifeless tat people congratulate her? Congratulations on putting your name to some household items 👍 bleeping weird. I’m not wording this correctly cause I’m so tired (from working the past few days long shifts for the NHS everyone- congratulations welcome when everyone’s ready 👍)

Reactions: 25
Just leaving this here...
He’s quite obviously stressed. Why would he be panting the whole time and even afterwards during the photos. Absolutely no need. He has never looked comfortable around the kids either. Quite clear he doesn’t ‘love his brothers’ like hinch makes out. My dog is literally a child lover.. follows them round playing, scratches at the bedroom doors when she gets shut out and tries to sit on their laps 24/7 🙈 Henry despises them boys for taking the hinches focus away from him

Reactions: 19
To be fair though, both my dogs get anxious when being bathed/showered.
But would you share their discomfort for a brag about your monogrammed dog wash? At least you acknowledge their discomfort and I'm sure you dry them off and move into a less stressful activity instead of waving a phone at them and making them sit next to the thing they are uncomfortable with.
Dr Sophie Doesverylittle probably thinks he's "smilin' bless 'is 'art"

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.