Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never commented on Henry being over weight as my dog is slightly over weight only by 1kg but hes only a sausage dog and I am doing my very best to get him at his goal weight but jeeeeesssuusss christ that comparison pic is something else!!
Sympathies! We have a podge prone sausage...half portions and cucumber snacks help us..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This piece of bollocks. This is currently on sale for £1.99 but back when Hinch was advertising, I think I bought mine for about £18. Pfft. Which tells you all you need to know.

It was tit. The dividers came out and the outside was just too floppy.
It's not Christmas unless your sorting out a mixture of baubles from a bag for life. But then again these insta folk only have one colour and that's grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220503-064748~2.png

I'm a outdoor furniture designer now guzzzzshhhh. Hope you like it. Hinch/Tesssssco storm in a teacup range. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Poor Delilah ❤

Basically Hinch went onto a woman’s profile and used the name of her cats in a passive aggressive comment.
The lady replied to say Delilah had died.

Hinch’s comment ‘disappeared’ shortly after!

View attachment 1237015View attachment 1237016

It’s in this recap -

So much for her bullshit “It’s nice to just be nice”

Sopha, not that you’ve read here since Stonehenge was built but if you should happen to yanno accidentally end up on here maybe practice what you preach hunnnnnay 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: Spelling 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I mean I went out on a family outing today with my mum etc but that’s the first time in a while we’ve done it. Does her mum not have her own life? Does she not want to go out for the day with her husband or her other kids?

I’m also not sure that there is really anything actually wrong with Ronnie. Yeah maybe his speech isnt the best but when you live with that lot it’s no surprise really. My little boy didn’t really talk much when he was younger but then his sister would do all his talking for him so he didn’t bother. Can’t shut him up now. Not that she should share it but he seems to enjoy going places & doing new things with relative easy & always looks like he’s having fun. When you compare him to PTWM boy they seem worlds apart & I know each child is different but I think she just plays on it when people question her to get the sympathy posts. With her dosh she could not at for him to go private easily.

also last thought…… does she not get fucked off with him being home all the bloody time? I love it when my hubby is off & we do stuff but I’m thankful for when he fucks back off to work 😂 would drive me nuts being attached 24/7

Reactions: 35
I am so angry at that woman for her abuse of poor Henry. He looks so poorly. This is what he should look like if he had someone looking after him who really cared about his well-being!
Holy tit! She's got absolutely no one to blame but herself for that poor dogs suffering. As an animal lover it actually makes me feel quite sad the abuse she inflicting on that poor animal.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Fgs take the bloody dummy out!!! Surely if he’s enjoying himself he doesn’t need it in 24/7. He’s also going to have delayed speech at this rate! I can’t remember ever seeing a photo of him without a dummy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm genuinely curious about what Jimbob says about Freda going EVERYWHERE with them. Does be object? Does he even get a say? I know my husband would have something to say if I insisted my mum did literally everything with us. Like a normal husband would. Their whole arrangement is just really weird to me. My mum lives literally around the corner from me too but I still only see her maybe once a week. Sometimes even less because we both have our own lives.

Reactions: 33
I’m sorry, going off topic and may have missed it as I tend to just skip quickly through her stories these days but has Ronnie actually seen his new room yet?

I don’t think she’ll get the reaction SHE wants and it will take a few videos of Ron to get HER perfect reaction for the gram because that is obviously much more important 🙄

Also, that poor poor dog 😔 I have a collie and he needs at least 2 hours exercise a day and Henry is a simliar type of working dog who needs that physical and mental stimulation, which he isn’t getting and it’s so cruel and neglectful of her.

She really is a selfish selfish woman!

Thanks again “trolls” for opening my eyes ☺

Reactions: 27
I’m sorry, going off topic and may have missed it as I tend to just skip quickly through her stories these days but has Ronnie actually seen his new room yet?

I don’t think she’ll get the reaction SHE wants and it will take a few videos of Ron to get HER perfect reaction for the gram because that is obviously much more important 🙄

Also, that poor poor dog 😔 I have a collie and he needs at least 2 hours exercise a day and Henry is a simliar type of working dog who needs that physical and mental stimulation, which he isn’t getting and it’s so cruel and neglectful of her.

She really is a selfish selfish woman!

Thanks again “trolls” for opening my eyes ☺
Not yet! She’s waiting for the carpet now apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Yessssch! Sshadly it was indeed the fashion back then (duck I feel old!) 😂. Tight shorts, aka 'Mumblers' (can see the lipppsch but they ain't moving!) :sick::ROFLMAO: was all the raaage!
Jimbobcreeopyschlob would laarve them!
Oh my days 😳 I hope the ‘Mumblers’ never make a come back 🤢 I bet Fiddle had a pair, probably still wears them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Working 120 seconds a day, poor honey! Feel sad for Hinch and giver her your money!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.