Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone! I’m back again.
Sorry if this has been said already regarding the dog wash but why the duck does she have ‘H’ in the tiles? Henry won’t live forever (even if he was healthy)… so either they’ll rip out the tiles and replace with another letter later or their next dog will also have a name starting with H just because it’s in the floor of the washroom which in my opinion is really tacky.

PS - In the “fank yoo for buying my garden furnicha” post she calls the sheep a “bundle“ of people. Weird choice of word there, no?
Bundle? It makes it sound like she believes she has gathered them together into a corner which to me says she thinks she controls them. And a bundle, to me, describes a small number not a large one. Is this her accidentally letting on at how many real followers she has? 🙃
probably keep the H in for hinch 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
That’s awful 😢 and it’s also horrible when you have to restrict things your dog loves for their health. My boy has had bad itchy skin and welts for months now and despite all the treatments available we couldn’t heal him. Finally after blood tests we’ve found out he’s allergic to almost everything including chicken and rice that he has for his tea everyday. It’s being heartbreaking watching him look at me when I put his boring bowl of dry kibble down. He sniffs it, snorts and walks away before maybe eating half hours later when he must be starving. It’s upsetting but you just do it for their own good. I just don’t understand why she can’t do something for Henry’s health before it’s too late. He’s an active dog breed so it shouldn’t be hard. Reduce his treats, feed him low fat food and exercise him. FFS she lives on a farm, he could be a working dog by now 😉.
It is hard isn't it. Luckily we've trained ours to view the occassional piece of veg as a treat & less often a small piece of fruit (Vet ok with this) obv only stuff Dogs can eat (not grapes etc). They have got used to it now (the other 2 have to join the healthy snack brigade as it wouldn't be fair on the Old Fella). You do what is best for them don't you? I am struggling to understand with all that land how they haven't managed to get a bit off. You do feel a bit mean at 1st when you have to start a diet of any sort for yr Dog but they adapt, so Mrs Hinch if you do read here I honestly appeal to you to work on Henry as he deserves that love more than the treat!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahaha!! Sschplendid schweet'arrrt! 🤣
Glad you like! 👍🏻💕
My weirdo brain is most active at ssschtuupid o'clock! 🤪🎶
Anuvver appropriate tuuune is 'Thorn in My Ssshide' by Eurythmics, jussht been lissschtening to the lyricsssh, it's so very Hinch!

Can't waittt for you to put your clevaaah ssschpin on these (when you have time, of course!) 🤗
I also laaarve the rap part of the Wham! one and 'Schag my mam' just scheemed to fittttt! 😂❤ xx

I ssshincerely hope 'cry wolf Sopha' is clawing at her neck today - all of this has been of her own making & loving the consschructive sschmart comments on this fred, including those from newbies & lurkers who have all had it up to the eyeballs with this needy, shady twit!

@Pollyanna263 - I laaave ittt on here when she disappears the most too schweet'arrrt! 🐔🍿😘 xx

@Sausage90 - I laaarve itttt! Big Freeds eyeing up Inch's hideous arse! 😂 xx
Ooooh, “Thorn In My Ssshide” issssh alsssho an excellent schong choice. I loveeeeee the Eurythmicsssh and after lassst nightsssh “Poor ickle Sopha” possst “Cry Wolf” by a-ha would be good 🎶🐔🍿

Edit to add: Alsssho, I meant to saaaay earlier, that I noticed the clothing they were wearing in the Wham! Video. Not sssure if it was the fassshion then to tuck a schweatschirt into a very sssmall pair of sschorts but I can imagine Jimbobcreepyslob doing that 🤢😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fiddle was with them of course
I do not understand why Sopha always looks like she got dressed in the dark and is wearing sunglasses all the time....
Oh, maybe I answered my own question. She clearly wears the sunnies all the time from being papped by photographers and huns and feels the need to wear them all day. She got dressed wearing the sunglasses. That explains the whole getup. Because time, money and help can't be the excuses as she has all three.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have never commented on Henry being over weight as my dog is slightly over weight only by 1kg but hes only a sausage dog and I am doing my very best to get him at his goal weight but jeeeeesssuusss christ that comparison pic is something else!!

Reactions: 27
Stop sharing pictures of strangers kids you weirdo !! You might not give a tit about yours but others do!!

this is the number 1 no thing for me!

Reactions: 41
I really wish she would stop laughing at everything Ronnie does it’s really not nice, why not use your words and say something like ‘wow what a good boy you are feeding the animals! They really liked that food didn’t they!’ Interact with him, it’s really not hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not going to lie, that horse ride thing looked like a lot of fun.

Hinch, instead of squealing “What is it? What is it?” at Lonnie, you could actually tell him it is a goat. You know, help develop his vocabulary. There is probably an olive green covered dictionary somewhere that you might find useful

• Haha
Reactions: 48
A) is this going to be her new thing, not posting all day and then doing a montage late at night?

B) why is it always her and Lonnie, Jamie and Ronnie. She never does anything with Ronnie other than screech at him. Yet she's always snuggled up with Lonnie and doing stuff with him ☹

Reactions: 34
‘Been coming here for years’. No you haven’t, because you would have posted about it before. Needed a day outing with the kids to compete with your bestie.

Ron and Lonnie don’t get to go much further than the garden or the park in the housing estate. Whenever she does leave, to home bargains or the waterfront, she makes a massive deal about it because it’s obvious it’s a rarity.

also aware we only had a 120 second insight to her day, but when 119 of those seconds were laughing in Ronnie’s face and cackling, is she really surprised there’s an issue?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
A) is this going to be her new thing, not posting all day and then doing a montage late at night?

B) why is it always her and Lonnie, Jamie and Ronnie. She never does anything with Ronnie other than screech at him. Yet she's always snuggled up with Lonnie and doing stuff with him ☹
I suspect that’s Ronnie’s choice. Seems like an astute little laddie.

Reactions: 18
Ooooh, “Thorn In My Ssshide” issssh alsssho an excellent schong choice. I loveeeeee the Eurythmicsssh and after lassst nightsssh “Poor ickle Sopha” possst “Cry Wolf” by a-ha would be good 🎶🐔🍿

Edit to add: Alsssho, I meant to saaaay earlier, that I noticed the clothing they were wearing in the Wham! Video. Not sssure if it was the fassshion then to tuck a schweatschirt into a very sssmall pair of sschorts but I can imagine Jimbobcreepyslob doing that 🤢😂🤣😂
Everytime i read your posts now i read it in the voice of the fuckin llammas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi 👋🏼
So I’ve never commented on this thread before and am usually lurking on other threads (eg PTWM ✊🏻💦) but after seeing a video on my Instagram the other day, I’ve had to come on and ask…

DOES SHE HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THE LLAMAS?! 🦙🦙🦙

Lord forgive me for asking 🙏🏼
But it’s because her behaviour reminded me of a documentary I watched a few years back where people had coitus with and got married to strange things like a roller coaster, a car, the Eiffel Tower etc 🤯

(Pps why does the dog look like a log with legs?)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The state of her hair though 🤣
I have a very mundane theory about her hair. It's looked aright state for a couple of months now, very scraggly, dry ends and always up.
I reckon she's had awful post-partum hair loss since Lon and has maybe been avoiding having it cut or coloured. Maybe also transitioning from her fake blonde, fake hair to a more earthy, country shorter brunette style.

God, I'm about as boring as her content, speculating about hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.