Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the lip filler gone wrong?
Bloody hell you'd think with the money she has she'd be going to reputable places. I've no idea what it is as never had fillers, and if that's how you end up looking then tae duck if i would ever have them....if i could afford them. As a highly socially anxious person with a real not tend anxiety disorder i wouldn't go out with botched treatment like that and with her money i would be getting it sorted, is there not a way that it gets melted or something? duck knows but it pisses me off she plays the anxiety card when if she had real anxiety she'd not do half of what she does

Reactions: 24
Bloody hell you'd think with the money she has she'd be going to reputable places. I've no idea what it is as never had fillers, and if that's how you end up looking then tae duck if i would ever have them....if i could afford them. As a highly socially anxious person with a real not tend anxiety disorder i wouldn't go out with botched treatment like that and with her money i would be getting it sorted, is there not a way that it gets melted or something? duck knows but it pisses me off she plays the anxiety card when if she had real anxiety she'd not do half of what she does
I have no idea, I’m too much of a wimp to have any needles near my face 🤣

There must be a way to dissolve it surely?

@Suebigfatsue87 always comments on how tit Soph’s fillers are and how the lips filler migrates.

Reactions: 14

@Suebigfatsue87 always comments on how tit Soph’s fillers are and how the lips filler migrates.
Me too, i hate needles and even getting my eyebrows and lip waxed is pain enough for me 🤣🤣
Yes dissolved that's the word i was looking for, I'm sure you can, and duck me she needs that done asap because thats a well botched job. She really is naturally bonny but clearly has a lot of issues around her appearance and that's sad.

Reactions: 9
Havent see her stories for a while, clicked on today and i see we are being blamed in a pity post. What duck up has she done now? Always cries about Tattle after shes dropped the ball
Jaymeii balls, she can't remember which bespoke storage seating thing or space tidy storage unit she stored them, she needs more bassskittts. Hope that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 9

yahh you can get fillers dissolved. I have Botox and love it and I can see why people get addicted so I only let myself have it 3 times per year as I get scared I’ll end up like Sophie and end up looking 10 years older than I am.

I am a few years older than her but don’t think I need fillers yet so I haven’t been tempted. Couple of people I know have them and they can be dissolved as myone of my friends had cheek ones and she hated them so I remember her saying she was getting them dissolved. She said it hurt a bit more then the actual fillers. She’s gone to someone else now and they look a million times better. I won’t like we all do like aesthetics within my friendship group. I might be tempted my fillers in a few years

but Sophie does scare me as they are just so horrendous. Her top lip gives me nightmares it’s absolutely horrendous. I’d be devastated if I had lip fillers and they looked like that. Her Botox results are quite bad to, me and the doctor who does mine had a gossip about bad Botox and she mentioned hinch as an example. Too many units gives you that frozen look, there should always be some movement or it looks ridiculous. It’s probably why she looks so old - most 32 year olds do not need the amount of work she has. Think I first had Botox at 34 and it was just crows feet. Even now I still only have crows feet and forehead. She looks a good 10 years older than me and I’m sure most of it is because her aesthetic work is tit

Reactions: 19
To the tune of "My favourite things" from The Sound of music

🎵When the Alpacas kick, when the dog sinks, when I buy the latest fad, I simply remember I have a tesco range that I forget to #ad🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Exchellentttt, I’m on my waaaay. I’ll alshooo wear my beschpoke dressssching gown. It’s a schort of a Greigey peach colour with sschplasshes of tomato puree, LLarma schpit and mummaz Bitty milk. I’ll alsscho have schome pre-grated cheesssse in my pocketssssh. I’ll bring food for our travelssh in schpace, schome foiled parcelsssh of schpaghetti hoop pie and schome crimpssshit toasstiessh. RoyOiOi isssh schooo exchited asssh well, we’ve both had sschemi-permanent schlug-like eyebrow tattoosh applied for the trip. We can’t wait for Blassst Off! 🥚🚀
I totally forgot we were going into spaaccceeeeeeee, wot am I loike

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's apparently seen 'the most beautiful pictures' of the Hinch garden range in shoppers homes... but if you scroll through her tagged pics there is not one pic of her garden furniture 🤣 no-one in their right mind is buying that tat.
How do you scroll through tagged pics, I never knew you could! In fact might be better if I don't know, already spend too much time on internet 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good god there’s a load of May Bugs in my garden, just had to get two out of the kitchen when I opened the door to let the dog out.

They’re bloody MASSIVE.

Can’t imagine Soph coping being dive bombed by them on her way to feed the Maldon Three.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It makes me laugh when she refers to a bank holiday,Soph every day is a bank holiday to you and halfinch neither of you work,you are always eating out and spending money.
And WHY must she always have golden child pinned to her,what about Ronnie😢
It’s so sad man.
Im just imagining if every time we went out(which is rare) and I invited my mum along….my husbands reaction 😭NOT NORMAL HINCH you bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.