Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised I'm a vip member now. šŸ¤—ā¤

I've deleted all social due to really struggling with everything at the moment and all social isn't helping it & you know what i dont think any one will actually notice over the last week ive realised how alone i really am šŸ˜” so you nastyyyy trollssss will need to keep me updated not that see actually does much so I know I wont miss much.

See she crying trolls again šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I definitely didnā€™t see a slide at the antique fair yesterday - my toddler wouldnā€™t have got off it if there was one there!
The slide looks like the same one at Monkey Puzzle. Sheā€™s ā€˜tending it was at the antique fair.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Sorry if I am Duchess of Cambridge to the party but I was walking with my hubby last night and we were discussing humanity, as you do. I have a theory that most people are nice, honest and trusting folk which is why horrible, lying, exploitative people get far in life or into power. This whole, its nice to be nice stuff is just aimed at the trusting nice people so that the cruel, the liars and the charlatans can continue getting away with stuff.

I am no expert by the way but am getting on a bit and worked in a real, not tend, job in the public sector for a long time.
I agree! The whole ā€˜be kindā€™ thing is so overused and itā€™s usually quoted by absolute arseholes that donā€™t appreciate others calling them out on their hole behaviour

Reactions: 35
Like a few posts I've seen, I'm an off and on lurker but first time poster. I'll be honest, I completely bought into the 'cleaning for MH' thing at the beginning, that was until the cleaning didn't cure my chronic depression and instead filled my house with mountains of plastic tit that I couldn't even bring myself to use or put away, because guess what? I was depressed. This sent me into a spiral of even worsening depression because I was apparently so unworthy as a human being that I couldn't even clean when other 'depressed' people were managing it and even finding time for pretty pictures on Instagram. Needless to say, I've woken up now, and without the pressure of using the correct cloth for each task, I somehow find the cleaning more manageable. Who'd have guessed? šŸ™„

Additionally, what has really riled me lately is the drip feeding of Ronnie's 'problems' (which I don't consider problems btw). My son is Autistic and I get an awful feeling that she is purposefully filming these clips and drip feeding them for sympathy, as others have suggested above. This makes me feel sick to the stomach. Don't get me wrong, sometimes we face additional challenges as a family but I would NEVER draw focus to it in the way that she does or even contemplate plastering it all over social media. If she was a local mum off a council estate she would be being slagged off to high heaven in a nothing news story, yet here she is, successfully using it to boost engagement and attract the sympathy that SHE desperately needs. "Awe, poor YOU, it must be so hard for YOU, having to deal with a child who doesn't fit your idyllic fantasy of instagramable #mumlife'. Forgetting the child who isn't being included in the majority of her plans or given the attention and stimulation that would help him with his development.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. Needless to say I agree with most of the threads that I've read over the past few days. I just hope that others are waking up to this 'keeping up with the Jones' instagram tit too.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Thank you for sharing ā¤
I am very much the same as you have described, so I really do understand some of how you feel.

The problem with Hinch is that she only ever mentions it as ā€˜you never know what someone might be dealing withā€™ - itā€™s always as an abstract, not as something that she is battling.

Itā€™s also only ever mentioned when she needs to up the engagement and sympathy.

Iā€™m certain that no one on this thread would ever be dismissive of true mental health struggles. Iā€™ve only ever been met with kindness and empathy if Iā€™ve shared anything personal.

Please donā€™t feel that anything said on here is aimed at you. Itā€™s only ever about Hinch.
Itā€™s never, ever a reflection on you, or me, or anyone else ā¤
Thank you for your kind words @Pollyanna263, it's done me the world of good! ā¤

Absolutely. I suffer from a genuine mental illness and just get on with it, as do many here. The problem with Sopha is she drops hints there might be something when sheā€™s fucked up, wants to be relatable again after bragging, or in this case, people have commented on her dog shower being unrelatable and Henryā€™s weight. Thereā€™s many, many occasions sheā€™s done this. Itā€™s a known pattern for her. Just like she intersperses her bragging by using her sons in the same way.

remember after one of the kids was born she was using the death filter and hinting at stuff and even tattlers were showing concern, then bam sheā€™s right in there advertising a new range and itā€™s never mentioned again. I really think if she does have any anxiety itā€™s because she knows sheā€™s a massive liar and a conwoman and it could come crashing down at any moment and she also knows sheā€™s less popular.
Thank you @springheeledyeti, for the clarification! ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aww Soph can't handle a bit of criticism... probably just as well she doesn't have a real job hey. You can't delete an opinion in the real world.

I'm so bored of her crying troll, I'm not a troll, I just have an opinion that is different to her outlook. Also I fully understand how insta stories work Soph, cheers for the heads up... but she has to remember that she decides on what to share with the world, not the other way around. Unfortunately in these modern times, whatever you decide to share will be critiqued. She is her own worst troll in my opinion, she doesn't have to read tattle but she choses too. In her own words, "simply unfollow", but honestly she won't because she loves any attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
When I wassssh little and anyone asschked what I wanted to be when I grew up I alwaysssh replied an ā€œAsssschtronautā€ (True story) Iā€™ve alwaysssh been fasssschinated by schpace and the moon/planetsssh. Anyway, Iā€™ve worked hard, but Iā€™m no nearer to achieving my dream. Schooo can I volunteer myschelf for a trip in your Ssschpeciaaal Ssschpace Egg Chair pleasssche? Your inschpirational quote hassssh inschpired me that itā€™sssh not too late. Iā€™m bringing RoyOiOi with me, hope thatā€™ssssh ok? Heā€™ll be the firssst buck toothed bleeping fluffhead in Ssschpace šŸ„ššŸ’„šŸŖšŸŒ•šŸ˜‚
Dear best bubs great things happen when women support women, ploise remember you only see 2mins of my loife, so be please be koind. Please bring your size 5 feeeetz to the antiques fair, I will be standing by the rotary phone attempting to call mummz, wearing a bespoke dressshing gown and missing nostrils. RoyOIOi is welcome, pre cut carrots and all you can eat scaffold boards, made in Dadsays weeping workshop. It's spacceeesh travel innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s going to sulk for a good few days now,get the huns all riled up.
I honestly sometimes canā€™t believe sheā€™s a grown woman with children. Embarrassing

Reactions: 27
Which lady who lost her Cat?
I donā€™t have the receipt but it will be in earlier threads. Basically a lady had made a comment using a šŸ˜“ emoji on Hinchā€™s post. Immediately Hinch called her out and started being sarcastic about hugging and spending time with your cats. One of which had passed away recently. Sheā€™d obviously been checking this ladies account out. Hinch had misread the context of the ladyā€™s message, who had used the emoji in reference to previous commenters.

Edited to add that it may very well be in thread #500 šŸ˜Š

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She was using the what now?! I missed that, probably a good thing šŸ˜¬
I donā€™t know exactly, but she was posting looking really skinny, deathly pale and dark under the eyes then in stories or someone elseā€™s post (Jimbobnoknobgetafuckingjob possibly) she looked fine, was really weird šŸ¤” someone else might remember or explain it better šŸ¤£ thereā€™s probably evidence somewhere, it was a while back!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I feel really sad about Henry ā˜¹ she's wealthy enough to get him the best possible treatment, why doesn't she? If she's clueless about caring for animals she should just follow advice from the vet and do whatever they tell her! (Although I can't imagine she ever takes him to the bloody vet. My dog is in excellent condition and bang-on a healthy weight and we still get a talk about healthy diets etc. everytime we see the vet! I couldn't see them letting a dog like Henry walk through the door without serious intervention).

Based on that I can't imagine the WW's are receiving proper care?
This. If our dog goes even a little over her ideal weight we get a stern talking to. She got podgy when my partner was ill (we couldn't walk her enough), but the telling off sparked me into cutting down her portions massively and making an effort to play indoors lots if we couldn't go out. Her health is important too. I don't understand trying to manipulate people being concerned about him. Just listen and do better!?

Reactions: 19
And I've been thinking, this furniture range, I reckon it's been in the pipeline ages, as with everything else in the tesco range.....but neither tesco or Sofa had any idea just how much the economy was going to change with increasing fuel costs and utility costs, amongst everything else. They assumed it would easily sell with her being a recognised name so maybe have had 1 to 2 years worth of plans, but now they're realising that they're not selling as quickly as people need to be more financially savvy nowadays rather than going on a big B&M haul (which was more relatable)

And whilst I'm at it.....that last post?? Trying to pull on everyone's heartstrings using a number of tactics......parenting with difficulties??? Depression and MH???? Work/life balance.....
Finally posting something that no doubt all your followers suffer with on a daily basis anyway Sofffffa but some might not have the money, family or resources you have access too for support.
Bang on, usually a range (depending on what is being released) is at least a season behind. the garden furniture, probably at least 12 to 18 months in design/planning and release. Even the best marketing strategies and demographic information would have difficulties planning for 2022. Timing is everything. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Reactions: 10
'My dog is fat because I'm sads'. Bullshit. Your dog is fat because he's uncared for. You have so much family support that even were you in the deepest depression he could be fed properly and walked by someone. Don't weaponise (apparent) illness to deflect legitimate criticism. God I'm livid at this.
My depression is the worst again at the moment but I still drag myself out and walk my dog and I don't wear my dressing gown either. Days like today I put on leggings and a hoody and walk and walk. The dog is getting her walk and it's helping me sooth my depression even if I am walking along the road crying. There is no excuse not to give that dog a bloody good walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Which lady who lost her Cat?
Poor Delilah ā¤

Basically Hinch went onto a womanā€™s profile and used the name of her cats in a passive aggressive comment.
The lady replied to say Delilah had died.

Hinchā€™s comment ā€˜disappearedā€™ shortly after!

0861BA3B-8EDE-46DB-AB5D-D113AF50673E.jpeg
8EEAE96B-38A9-475E-AA61-BE3CA065C97B.jpeg

Itā€™s in this recap -

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Poor Delilah ā¤

Basically Hinch went onto a womanā€™s profile and used the name of her cats in a passive aggressive comment.
The lady replied to say Delilah had died.

Hinchā€™s comment ā€˜disappearedā€™ shortly after!

View attachment 1237015View attachment 1237016

Itā€™s in this recap -

Every time I see this it just gets worse. She thinks sheā€™s clever spouting be kind but that comment is far from it. Sheā€™s gone onto that ladyā€™s profile and judged her life after a quick scroll to enable her to make a passive aggressive comment. The exact thing she was preaching against yesterday. Shes nasty. Can dish it out but canā€™t take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.