Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would be as well putting henry in doggy day care 5 days a week, he would have a great time amd get exercise and stimulation and she wouldn’t need to do a thing. Actually she would be better rehoming him but we know that aint gonna happen

Reactions: 35
Where are the alpacas ?
I’d say she’s not showing them because a lot of the comments that mention her not being relatable anymore cite the alpacas as a reason… but then no one tells Sophie what to do! Ever. So probably not. I hope they’ve gone to alpaca people.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Where are the alpacas ?
They are definitely the reason she had those bruises on her leg, so either she's popped them in the 'paddock' until she gets her confidence back with them or they are working out how to spin their return to the alpaca people.. maybe something along the lines of "we wanted the boys and Henry to have more freedom in the garden guys, and the three Rs needed more space so they've gone to an alpaca farm" (pig/sheep/Shetland pony reveal two weeks later).

Reactions: 41
Soph - for goodness sake hire a dog walker, you can afford it. It’s ok to admit having two kids, two houses, three alpacas means you don’t have as much time as you’d like to walk the dog.

Heck, I can afford a dog walker for when I’m at work all day because I prioritise my dog’s health and happiness and factored it in when I rescued him.

Reactions: 29
The best thing for Henry and Fluffy Fuckers is for them all to be rehomed to people who will treat them properly

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello nusty trolls. We’ve had a busy time here with another covid visit and doing fun real life things as I had a birthday so lots of eating drinking watching football and Merry making.
I see she’s still dull as dishwater and wearing ridiculous sunglasses. Where’s the alpacas. Have they alpacaed their bags at last? Has weepy Al made an ark and they’ve all floated off down the drain in hansnomes fat spa dog wash?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree! The whole ‘be kind’ thing is so overused and it’s usually quoted by absolute arseholes that don’t appreciate others calling them out on their hole behaviour
I bloody hate be kind. Usually aimed at women as apparently they’re not allowed to have their own mind and express a contrary view.

The irony is this that the bekind users spout the most vitriolic bile about the non-sheep. It’s not really be kind, it’s be kind about Hinch because you might realise you’ve been exploited for her gain. Guess what? It’s 2022 and women are entitled to an opinion.

Just for the record, there’s loads of other celebrities I don’t like either. And there’s some I like but it’s no skin off my nose if others don’t. I don’t tell them to be kind, I respect their right to be critical of people in the public eye. The cult like loyalty to a total stranger (and a vacuous, non aspirational one at that) is beyond bizarre.

Reactions: 56
Hello nusty trolls. We’ve had a busy time here with another covid visit and doing fun real life things as I had a birthday so lots of eating drinking watching football and Merry making.
I see she’s still dull as dishwater and wearing ridiculous sunglasses. Where’s the alpacas. Have they alpacaed their bags at last? Has weepy Al made an ark and they’ve all floated off down the drain in hansnomes fat spa dog wash?

Put on as thread suggestion….. have the alpacas alpacaed their bags?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
While all of this is completely true, she displays the majority of symptoms for Grandiose Narcissism....

"Here are symptoms of grandiose narcissism:

• A need for admiration
  • A lack of empathy
  • An exaggerated sense of importance
  • Persistent fantasies of increased success, power, happiness, love, intelligence, or physical appearance
  • A belief that they are so special that they should only associate with other special people
  • A belief that they should receive special attention, treatment, and gifts
  • A tendency to take advantage of other people or situations to fulfill their goals
  • Lacking care, compassion, and empathy for others
  • Being envious of others and thinking that others are envious of them
  • Appearing arrogant, conceited, or self-absorbed
A person only needs five of these qualities to receive a diagnosis of NPD, meaning that someone with grandiose narcissism may not necessarily be envious of others. Instead, they may only imagine that people want to be as wonderful as they are.

Grandiose narcissists are much like other people with NPD, but some symptoms will be exaggerated. Overall, those with grandiose narcissism are more assertive and extroverted than their counterparts with standard NPD.

Grandiose narcissists will also display these symptoms:

• Very high confidence and self-esteem
  • Superiority and entitlement
  • Impulsivity
  • Anger, hostility, and verbal or physical aggression when confronted
  • Exploitation of others
Because grandiose narcissists believe so strongly in their abilities and intelligence, they will display a strong distrust of experts. According to the grandiose narcissist, the expert could never know as much as they do, so anyone that disagrees with the narcissist will always be wrong."

I suppose at least she's good at something 🤷🏼‍♀️
I find the whole subject of narcissism so interesting. My ex literally ticked every single one of these boxes and I thank my lucky stars every single day that my children and I escaped from him. I wasted a good chunk of my 20’s and 30’s on the monster. Narcissists have a knack for making you feel that you would be nothing without them and that’s how they keep you in their clutches. I have nothing but sympathy for those poor little boys 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Where are the alpacas ?
This'll be another of her ploys to maintain engagement. Don't show the alpacas for a week or so, cue the huns asking where they are. Then she'll show them running around again with a caption saying she hadn't wanted to show them because she knows not everyone is as lucky as her and she's so grateful to be able to have them but didn't want to bore people, followed by a montage of hun messages saying how much they love seeing them, who cares if she's got a big garden etc, followed by her saying how much she loves all her followers, they're the best, couldn't do it without them etc. Result- keeps shoppers onside.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
I have a feeling she's gonna be quiet for a few days or so again... After the little speech last night about struggling and being depressed, she's gonna play on it so she can have 6 days off a week instead of 5 because it's blatantly obvious she can't be arsed with Instagram anymore.
She wants the money without putting in the work. Bloody wish I could have my wage without going to work, I would love to see her do a third of what I do in a day at my work place, that's BEFORE everything else like keeping my home tidy, doing healthy meals for my family and making sure my washing basket is always empty, food shops, day to day stuff really. She shots a wash load on, wipes her counter tops down and she's knackered treating herself to a kitkat on her egg chair.
She wouldn't handle even the easiest of jobs, she's nothing but a lazy cow and the day she loses her Instagram "career 🤮" will be a fantastic day.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
This'll be another of her ploys to maintain engagement. Don't show the alpacas for a week or so, cue the huns asking where they are. Then she'll show them running around again with a caption saying she hadn't wanted to show them because she knows not everyone is as lucky as her and she's so grateful to be able to have them but didn't want to bore people, followed by a montage of hun messages saying how much they love seeing them, who cares if she's got a big garden etc, followed by her saying how much she loves all her followers, they're the best, couldn't do it without them etc. Result- keeps shoppers onside.
My wooly wankers get TROLLED guyyssss 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think once her tesco contacts end etc and her house is finished then I think she’ll give up the gram and those fluff fuckheads will be the first to go

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The alpacas won't go anywhere, she hasn't even shown Ronnie's completed room yet with them featuring large in the mural.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Considering there was no mention of Covid from the realms of Castle Greyskull (I assume this is due to the layer of antibacterial smog surrounding the place and Covid couldn’t penetrate), has she even mentioned or addressed what’s happening in the Ukraine?

I hope she sleeps well at night knowing her fat, overfed dog had a third, lovely, hot, bubbly shower of the day when there are people who can’t access water. 👍🏼

Reactions: 16
Considering there was no mention of Covid from the realms of Castle Greyskull (I assume this is due to the layer of antibacterial smog surrounding the place and Covid couldn’t penetrate), has she even mentioned or addressed what’s happening in the Ukraine?

I hope she sleeps well at night knowing her fat, overfed dog had a third, lovely, hot, bubbly shower of the day when there are people who can’t access water. 👍🏼
She’s hasn’t addressed any real world problems because they don’t exist in her Disney life style. Which is why she hasn’t said anything about gas prices, heating and electric bills.

The only things she does address is what can get her attention etc Baby Azalyiahs passing and her 3k donation. (my apologies if it’s spelt wrong). Anything that doesn’t benefit her she will not mention.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.