Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's nice to be nice...tell that to Tulisa or what about the time you and trace had word's. Didn't you tell her no-one liked her?! Oh and Didn't you tell her to duck off? Practice what you preach numb nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Im not being funny but an “8 story frame on instagram is only 120 seconds long” and this is the content you choose to share?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Also, just noticed. There’s quotation marks round last nights pity fest. Who has she stolen that from?

Reactions: 17
EEC1D849-260D-438F-BD81-793C26406701.jpeg
🙄🙄🙄
Remember that time you set your Hinchers on someone who commented on your post and did nothing to stop the vitriol they spouted at her?
Remember the time you stole quotes from other people and didn’t credit them, just turned it back on them?
I don’t remember you being KIND or NICE then 🤔

Remember that everything you put on SM will be there forever. Those 120 second clips of your sons or your dog can be viewed by anyone and yes people will have an opinion of how they look, act and how you treat them. You are exposing your own children to who knows what in the future.
If you don’t like it, don’t put their lives, details and images out there, go private and keep MrsHinch as a business account for your shilling of overpriced tat and stolen hacks.

Lastly Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, If posting your whole life to a PUBLIC Instagram page is affecting your own mental health, then I respectfully and kindly suggest that you step away if you cannot deal with anyones opinion that doesn’t align with yours.

edited for awful spelling and grammar

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Sopha, obviously you haven’t read here since Noah filled his Ark, but yet another “Poor ickle me” post heavily hinting at Tattle trolls 🙄

Well, here’s something for you to read, muse and pout over for 120 minutes, you’re a classic narcissist:

1. Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur ✔
  2. Needs constant praise and admiration ✔
  3. Sense of entitlement ✔
  4. Exploits others without guilt or shame ✔
  5. Great need for control ✔
  6. Irresponsible ✔
  7. Have to be the best or the worst ✔
  8. Rarely apologetic or remorseful ✔
  9. Lack of empathy ✔
  10. Grandiose sense of self-importance ✔
Finally, a narcissist's personality is split into good and bad parts. Any negative thoughts or behaviours are blamed on others, whereas they take credit for everything that is positive and good ✔✔✔

So stop reading here if you don’t like what you read, which is people seeing through your act. In your eyes anyone who disagrees with you, has a different opinion or doesn’t kiss your arse is a troll.

You’re just a saleswomen, pretending to be friends with your “shoppers” Using your children, animals, family and anyone else who makes you money. When anyone calls you out, in the case of poor Henry even some of your loyal followers, you pout and get bitchy and say to stop judging and to unfollow. That’s another sure sign of being a narcissistic twit, everything and everyone is disposable.

So, why not pop on your dressing gown, have an imaginary chat with neighbours trees and go and take Henry to the vets, you need expert advice on how to look after him. ASAP. Your tit show of showering him in his washroom has backfired. Irresponsible twit.

PS) You don’t need sunglasses on a cloudy day. Hope that helps. ATV 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 67
So, I also own a cocker (working)

I don't know about anyone else here with spaniels, but he is ALWAYS busy.
Im just back from a 2 hour walk with him (ball/swimming/rabbits - standard)
Hes now in the garden with the kids playing football.
He will get another walk this evening before bed.
And its not just the physical exercise these cockers need, it's the brain stuff too. The mental exercise is CRUCIAL

I can't imagine how sad poor Henry's life actually is. Yes, he's a show cocker (so not quite as mental) buy still a VERY active working breed. Designed to work/hunt/swim for hours!

Being that overweight, clearly uncomfortable and from what we can see - unstimulated, is such a tit life for one of the best breeds of dogs

Judging by the cheap (tit) treat she gave him after his bath, I'm betting he also has (equally) tit food to eat.

I look at Henry's face, and he looks SO depressed and miserable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Welcome! ❤ So pleased you & your family are back in a home together. I actually welled up reading your post. So well written. Hinch needs to jog on, the sooner the better xx
Welcome. It’s a shame Soph can’t read this, though I doubt it would make her think.
I’m so sorry you went through that and I hope things continue to pick up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I'm honest, last night's post struck a cord with me. I'm a functioning depressive, so for the outside world I put on a mask, pretend everything is fine, but when I'm alone I don't take care of myself, can barely get off the couch some days and struggle to find the positive in each day. I take medication for it now, which has so many side effects that sometimes it makes me question if it's worth it, but at least it gives me a break from the millions of negative, scary thoughts in my head.

Sorry for the long story, what I want to say is, please don't be too quick to dismiss these feelings, you never know what someone is going through...❤
I agree, but if you're like me, you'd also never post tit like 'be kind you never know what someone is going through' because it would bring a whole influx of 'oh my gosh are you OK?' messages. I for one would not be comfortable bringing that kind of attention on my mental health. Thats what makes her a narcissistic twit

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Shows you her mentality regarding the phone and her asking how to call emergency services and when she’s told 999 she says she could walk round to fredas house quicker. Your mother is not emergency services you stupid bleep. Shows how much she actually depends on that bat
I feel like they have a co dependant relationship

Ma loves little boys so much she nearly paid for one so she’s in her element enabling sofa by bringing them up

Is sofa was an independent woman, fiddle would be fucked. She plays a big part in all this

Reactions: 25
Why is she so upset when shes clearly not "showing" her life, its a persona, sales pitch and brag fest.
Noones judging your kids, just that persona you created. If you dont like it stop trying to sell your soul. The majority of people on insta like to share pictures of their days doing nice stuff to people they know.
Theres not one person could say they didnt suffer from depression or anxiety to some level.
As she is a narcissist, she doesnt do anything to lift people up, show support to a charity close to hear heart, no real engagement. She's selling for personal gain and bragging about it.
Spat the dummy over a mention she was spotted in the wild. Not like they approached you.
(Disclaimer: I am dislexic, appologies on grammer spelling ect. I tend to shy away from longer posts.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sopha, obviously you haven’t read here since Noah filled his Ark, but yet another “Poor ickle me” post heavily hinting at Tattle trolls 🙄

Well, here’s something for you to read, muse and pout over for 120 minutes, you’re a classic narcissist:

1. Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur ✔
  2. Needs constant praise and admiration ✔
  3. Sense of entitlement ✔
  4. Exploits others without guilt or shame ✔
  5. Great need for control ✔
  6. Irresponsible ✔
  7. Have to be the best or the worst ✔
  8. Rarely apologetic or remorseful ✔
  9. Lack of empathy ✔
  10. Grandiose sense of self-importance ✔
Finally, a narcissist's personality is split into good and bad parts. Any negative thoughts or behaviours are blamed on others, whereas they take credit for everything that is positive and good ✔✔✔

So stop reading here if you don’t like what you read, which is people seeing through your act. In your eyes anyone who disagrees with you, has a different opinion or doesn’t kiss your arse is a troll.

You’re just a saleswomen, pretending to be friends with your “shoppers” Using your children, animals, family and anyone else who makes you money. When anyone calls you out, in the case of poor Henry even some of your loyal followers, you pout and get bitchy and say to stop judging and to unfollow. That’s another sure sign of being a narcissistic twit, everything and everyone is disposable.

So, why not pop on your dressing gown, have an imaginary chat with neighbours trees and go and take Henry to the vets, you need expert advice on how to look after him. ASAP. Your tit show of showering him in his washroom has backfired. Irresponsible twit.

PS) You don’t need sunglasses on a cloudy day. Hope that helps. ATV 👍🏻
While all of this is completely true, she displays the majority of symptoms for Grandiose Narcissism....

"Here are symptoms of grandiose narcissism:

• A need for admiration
  • A lack of empathy
  • An exaggerated sense of importance
  • Persistent fantasies of increased success, power, happiness, love, intelligence, or physical appearance
  • A belief that they are so special that they should only associate with other special people
  • A belief that they should receive special attention, treatment, and gifts
  • A tendency to take advantage of other people or situations to fulfill their goals
  • Lacking care, compassion, and empathy for others
  • Being envious of others and thinking that others are envious of them
  • Appearing arrogant, conceited, or self-absorbed
A person only needs five of these qualities to receive a diagnosis of NPD, meaning that someone with grandiose narcissism may not necessarily be envious of others. Instead, they may only imagine that people want to be as wonderful as they are.

Grandiose narcissists are much like other people with NPD, but some symptoms will be exaggerated. Overall, those with grandiose narcissism are more assertive and extroverted than their counterparts with standard NPD.

Grandiose narcissists will also display these symptoms:

• Very high confidence and self-esteem
  • Superiority and entitlement
  • Impulsivity
  • Anger, hostility, and verbal or physical aggression when confronted
  • Exploitation of others
Because grandiose narcissists believe so strongly in their abilities and intelligence, they will display a strong distrust of experts. According to the grandiose narcissist, the expert could never know as much as they do, so anyone that disagrees with the narcissist will always be wrong."

I suppose at least she's good at something 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you for sharing ❤
I am very much the same as you have described, so I really do understand some of how you feel.

The problem with Hinch is that she only ever mentions it as ‘you never know what someone might be dealing with’ - it’s always as an abstract, not as something that she is battling.

It’s also only ever mentioned when she needs to up the engagement and sympathy.

I’m certain that no one on this thread would ever be dismissive of true mental health struggles. I’ve only ever been met with kindness and empathy if I’ve shared anything personal.

Please don’t feel that anything said on here is aimed at you. It’s only ever about Hinch.
It’s never, ever a reflection on you, or me, or anyone else ❤
I too relate to what you said and I got a pang of conscience when I read that but.. then I got mad because she doesn’t have to put her life put there, she’s the one who has sold her soul and you have to have a very thick skin to put your life on SM.
I don’t like to slate people but she has actively encouraged people with MH issues to ‘become’ her and exploited it. From her days of ‘cleaning helped my MH’ to now, where people are trying to be like her and can’t see it’s all pretend.
She’s in a far better position than most of her followers to give up work and just appreciate what she has but she’s greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
While all of this is completely true, she displays the majority of symptoms for Grandiose Narcissism....

"Here are symptoms of grandiose narcissism:

• A need for admiration
  • A lack of empathy
  • An exaggerated sense of importance
  • Persistent fantasies of increased success, power, happiness, love, intelligence, or physical appearance
  • A belief that they are so special that they should only associate with other special people
  • A belief that they should receive special attention, treatment, and gifts
  • A tendency to take advantage of other people or situations to fulfill their goals
  • Lacking care, compassion, and empathy for others
  • Being envious of others and thinking that others are envious of them
  • Appearing arrogant, conceited, or self-absorbed
A person only needs five of these qualities to receive a diagnosis of NPD, meaning that someone with grandiose narcissism may not necessarily be envious of others. Instead, they may only imagine that people want to be as wonderful as they are.

Grandiose narcissists are much like other people with NPD, but some symptoms will be exaggerated. Overall, those with grandiose narcissism are more assertive and extroverted than their counterparts with standard NPD.

Grandiose narcissists will also display these symptoms:

• Very high confidence and self-esteem
  • Superiority and entitlement
  • Impulsivity
  • Anger, hostility, and verbal or physical aggression when confronted
  • Exploitation of others
Because grandiose narcissists believe so strongly in their abilities and intelligence, they will display a strong distrust of experts. According to the grandiose narcissist, the expert could never know as much as they do, so anyone that disagrees with the narcissist will always be wrong."

I suppose at least she's good at something 🤷🏼‍♀️
She shows every single one of these in her 120 seconds blesserart 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After last nights “Poor ickle Sopha“ post RoyOiOi has decided to become a Nusty Hen 🐔 He knows that for the other 1438 minutes of the day his mummaz is busy making the arse dent on her grungy sofa even deeper. He has a message for Mummaz…..pronk her over the hedge 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Soph a if you’re reading this - remember when you used to sit outside peoples houses wondering if they were Hinchers, well if I were you I’d actually be wondering if they were Tattlers because they are everywhere 👀😂 ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
After last nights “Poor ickle Sopha“ post RoyOiOi has decided to become a Nusty Hen 🐔 He knows that for the other 1438 minutes of the day his mummaz is busy making the arse dent on her grungy sofa even deeper. He has a message for Mummaz…..pronk her over the hedge 🤭 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1236742
That’s cheered me up, thank you, I needed that! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1236742
Genius as always! That little smile at the end killed me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.