Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long post sorry - All of this is completely planned. Right from the beginning. Start cleaning, be all girl next door, get married like a princess, go on holiday in sun, do more cleaning and start selling. Slowly at first. Then get pregnant, cue daddy crying at scan. Keep selling. Just keep selling. ‘Write crappy book’ but suddenly have hospital trip and go quiet. More folk buy book. Baby shower worth thousands. Have little Ronnie. Go quiet but show jigsaw parts of baby. Fans hanging on every pic. Sell sell sell. Get EVERYTHING free.
However... backlash. So anxiety comes back. Then she suddenly has arthritis for a day. Gets in paper. But backlash still happening. Sees Jessie from little mix. Suddenly a troll attacks cutie pie and she’s in papers again and now EVERYONE is on her side again. Sells dot to dot book. And an aside, all these idiots fawning over her are the same who virtue signal on fb that “Da PlAnEt Iz DyInG. We MuSt Do MoAr. DaM yOu BoRiS” or whoever. Hypocrites

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
The Instagram break (if you can call it that) was just to get the shoppers talking. And buzzing and then buying that ridiculously experience dot to dot book.

She can’t afford to take too long of a break as insta algorithm would cut her down.

I dunno how she does this doxument her life and sharing crap. I started a one to doxument my house rebuild. Got fed up and bored and gave up.

Reactions: 15
I “clean” my house, i earn “some” money from instagram. [emoji1787]
Yeah right. Jog on.

I don’t mean to sound heartless but why is such a big deal being made out of yesterday’s message?
All the ‘up her bum’ pages are posting about her to get likes.

I understand the comments weren’t nice and no one should receive abuse, especially aimed at a baby, but she’s had worse before and it’s not been like this.
She probably gets messages like that all the time. Considering how many ppl are anti-Hinch now, surely the ones she shares aren’t the only ones.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the quietness today is just to get attention.
Or am i missing something? Did she post something after the crying stories and then delete it? [emoji52]

Wtf lol
I am going to sound heartless but saying her baby was ugly isnt nice but it's not the same as reading messages calling your son a c*nt. That hes a dead man walking. That he should go kill himself. I wish that "ugly af" was all I'd seen sent about my child.
So quite frankly this hysteria around that message is boiling my piss now.

Sorry for the rant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's on one of the threads here. Can't remember who but it was in an email telling a company what she charges for posts and stories.

. FIG-LX1 .
It’s like the basic rate. Chris Hughes charges loads too for his ads etc it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Stacey is back on loose women tomorrow I wonder if she mentions mrs grinch, defiantly been planning this for a while

Reactions: 18
I got blocked for liking a comment that questioned her on her ethics. Merely liking.
Yet she doesn’t block someone for giving her son abuse on 3 pictures?!
Yup, definitely an orchestrated publicity stunt.
The levels you have to stoop to when you’ve run your cleaning content runs dry.

Reactions: 48
Of course this has all been planned. Look, over a year ago. Cleaning products! Wonder when these will come? I hope to god they don't

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I “clean” my house, i earn “some” money from instagram. [emoji1787]
Yeah right. Jog on.

I don’t mean to sound heartless but why is such a big deal being made out of yesterday’s message?
All the ‘up her bum’ pages are posting about her to get likes.

I understand the comments weren’t nice and no one should receive abuse, especially aimed at a baby, but she’s had worse before and it’s not been like this.
She probably gets messages like that all the time. Considering how many ppl are anti-Hinch now, surely the ones she shares aren’t the only ones.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the quietness today is just to get attention.
Or am i missing something? Did she post something after the crying stories and then delete it? [emoji52]

Wtf lol
She’s tapped n all that at home with han

Stacey is back on loose women tomorrow I wonder if she mentions mrs grinch, defiantly been planning this for a while
So that’s why she’s been trolled..... Aaaaaaaaahhhh now your masked has slipped Blondie clogs... You hook up with Stacey, plan all this tit and then your friend goes on loose women.... WOW!!!! I bet that will be the talk tomorrow!!!!!! Cmon giuuuurl this is freaking planned!!!!

Any bet she’s done this entirely because she knows people will watch her Friend on LW tomorrow just to see if Stacey will mention anything!! It all seems so suspect! It’s definitely going to give her the publicity she needs! 😪😪

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Its good to see she’s back to her normal self now though. All about her......wonder if she’ll give us a cheeky little swipe up before bed 😏

Does anybody know where she gets them radiator covers from? 🤓
If you tag mrshinchhome on Instagram, she might gift you one 🥰 #mrshinchsavedmylife

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been following these threads for a few weeks now but I’ve never commented before. I’ve followed Mrs hinch since before she got married and I also follow her personal Instagram too. I was totally 100% team hinch etc etc. Not that I’d ever post on Instagram #hincharmy because that’s got to be the most embarrassing thing in the world but 😂 I’ll admit, I bought a minky and even more zoflora than usual and then all of a sudden one day after I’d read her book I realised.... this is all a gold mine for her. “Mrs Hinch” is a brand. She’s said herself she’s worked in sales and she’s the cleverest sales woman ever. I understand the “wanting to provide for your child and pay your mortgage” she goes wherever the money is. What ever happened to Paul the pine that she swore by? Or that bloo stuff for the toilet? I’ve not even seen minky for a while 😂 it just goes to show though that it’s just lies and I’ve seen first hand on insta and Facebook, women literally doing what they can to get everything she has as if they think they’ll have her life. I loved Mrs hinch at first but now everything is one big “swipe up” “AD” or “I collaborated with” no you didn’t. They paid you to advertise for them. In ways I don’t blame her I just wish she’d be more honest about how she makes her money instead of “I make a bit of money”
And as for the anxiety and things, thats just a show to make her more relatable and it pulls on heartstrings
And breathe. Sorry for the long post 🤣 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I can’t believe she was off Instagram for around 12 hours and felt the need to announce she was “taking a day off” 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nobody asks you to creates 8374748 stories everyday.
I wonder if she’s done anything exciting today instead of THRUSTING her camera in hers and Ronnie’s face. Anything as a family? Or just made her already sparkly house a little more sparkly?
Her hinchers panic if she doesn’t post something everyday - she didn’t post something for about 2 days once and there was practically mass hysteria over what could be wrong with her 🤷‍♀️ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.