Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spotted the Dominoes boxes too! They must spend a fortune on takeaways & fast food, assuming that’s something they actually pay for of course!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen that grey home stories lmao she’s trying to act like hinch it’s so embarrassing lmao!!!

Reactions: 6
Yeah she had different TCS ones before and just a kilner cookie jar. She’s now got one for bicarb and ones for her TCS.

Reactions: 1
mygreyhome is just copying hinch if her friend that visited her today didn’t tell her straight to cop herself on and stop making a tit of herself then she’s not a friend love!

What a whirlwind day. Night tattlers perhaps after a sleep tonight I'll be a bit more self absorbed

Reactions: 8
I got some lovely cream, lined curtains for £25 from The Range you don’t need to go crazy paying £100 not that she pays for anything

Oh please
What the fuck is it

Reactions: 3
mygreyhome is just copying hinch if her friend that visited her today didn’t tell her straight to cop herself on and stop making a tit of herself then she’s not a friend love!
Get abit of her clean on! She even did the head shuffle hahahahaha

Wtf is this f***ery [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Who would actually wear this? [emoji52]

Reactions: 33
I am quite sure "so and so saved my life" starts as a joke in the majority of cases

I doubt this case was any different but her Hinchers have taken it seriously.

Reactions: 3
Oooh please explain

Awful
Well she has two half sisters she never mentions in stories or in her book, one of which had spending issues which she saw first hand! Yet still #gifted this “worked with” that
Encouraging spending! Not the sweet little soph she makes out

This

Reactions: 4
You’re not te
You’re not telling me this the 1st time she’s been trolled over Ronnie? The second she gets a negative dm she deletes and block. This is Gleam telling her to make a big thing of this for engagement, so obvious
Btw I think Ronnie is a cutie

I still can’t believe that’s her
Nor me......

Last edited:
This is what concerns me the most after the dangerous cleaning advice/waste. It’s normalising advertising for companies in such an insidious way. It’s not collaborating or ‘working with’ its selling. Exactly like Avon or QVC without the disclosure. Actually worse it’s like a giant influencer MLM, where they think they’re in on it but they’re not.
One of the smaller Hinch like accounts bought, paid for and gave a glowing review to the new Fairy tagging P&G. Clearly angling for a ‘collab’. This is insane if you think about it. 1984 meets the marketing departments of large multi nationals.

The only ones in on this are P&G who give Hinch, what I would imagine is only a tiny amount of their budget and then watch her clones copy her and advertise it for free. You’re not in it together. You’re only in if you can sell stuff to loads of people and they only get in if they also can sell stuff to loads of people.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.