Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I'm just feeling super lonely at the moment. My life is changing so much and I barely feel like I'm in control of that.
Hey, totally understand, I'm not working atm either and not much success with interviews, its a lonely day when kids at school, always here if you need a chat x

Reactions: 8
Praise be! Blessed day! Under his eye! Slim Shady, aka Grinch, must have found some miracle cure, her hands are working like crazy dusting those baskets. Perhaps she will do a swipe up for it!!

Reactions: 25
Thank you. I'm just feeling super lonely at the moment. My life is changing so much and I barely feel like I'm in control of that.
To be honest I’m very lonely too that’s why i like this site as well as we all speak the truth

Reactions: 16
Well said, I agree with all you have said

Reactions: 3
I hate to tell the new sponge company this but she's never going to go for that. Not a new company. Not a small company. Will they pay her? Nahhh. Will she even bother? Nahhh.

. FIG-LX1 .
I was literally just gona comment this.
Unless you’re p&g or are willing to pay £5k for a story she don’t wana know.

Reactions: 9
I was sure she was going to film herself watching her best mates return to Loose Women today!

What happened to flash bathroom she used to rave about. The one she wanted as perfume. Or flash lavender for the floor.

Reactions: 13
She has a lot to answer for with the constant SELLING of SHIT
Like even that last ebay story she diddnt even know what to say about how good it is & just swiftly moved on
Followed by the link

Also, notice how she’s giving reasons for using the white cloth
I wish this site was private she’d be f’d for content

Reactions: 16
Does she not get paid off Minkey any more?

Thought her minkey was the best thing ever

Whose this imposter that she’s using??
Exactly. Just proves Minky were paying her this whole time.
Probably some p&g one

Reactions: 14
manic

Reactions: 5
Many many of her Hinchers are single mothers living on benefits or minimum wage,so the comments saying they couldn’t afford it are legitimate,sadly there will be a huge number of Hinchers who are so brainwashed they don’t have the words ‘I cannot afford *insert unnecessary piece of shit Soph is selling*’ and they are giving cleaning products priority over food shopping,paying their bills etc.
My outrage at brand Hinch was based on the way she preys on vulnerable young Mothers,her swipe ups are timed to air at peak times a mother with children at school would be online.
I have written a long post about this before so won’t repeat myself,my neighbors good friend was sectioned and is still an inpatient on a psychiatric ward,she was a full on Hincher,she had a Narnia but no food,a velvet sofa and Shark on credit but no money to pay for them. She had a breakdown due to feeling inadequate comparing herself to the perfect grey houseson Instagram, she believed that by spring cleaning every day all day her depression would vanish, it did not, it got worse. On admission she told the Dr ‘She couldn’t Hinch anymore’ she was a physical and emotional wreck,malnourished and exhausted and I blame Sophie Hinchcliffe. She has been in hospital over 6 months now,her therapy is focused around her feelings and comparisons to Hinch and social media! This girl grew up in care and had just moved into her first council property,she has lost her home,health and sanity.She could not afford Hinch yourself Happy,but bought two copies, one on presale and then another so she could go to the book signing...so very very sad

Reactions: 39
i missed your original post on this but just reading the above is incredibly sad but i imagine she's not the only one.

2 things...
WHY IS SHE BUYING STUFF BEFORE SHE KNOWS WHAT SHES BUYING IT FOR?
And
WHY IS SHE PUTTING A PLASTIC PACKET OF BABY WIPES INSIDE ANOTHER PLASTIC PACKET?
Absolutely boiling my f*cking blood today, Grinch

Reactions: 33
What happened to flash bathroom she used to rave about. The one she wanted as perfume. Or flash lavender for the floor.
Hinch hasn't mentioned the diluted fabric conditioner spray which she used to clean internal doors.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.