Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Pre-grated cheese is like candle drippings. I will admit grating cheese is a pain but I’d always still do it. It’s good if you have children who are the age when you can pass it off to them as a ‘fun job’.. 😂

I never thought about all the now trendy personalised kids clothes that even if donated to charity shops would probably not be wanted by anyone. She certainly knows how to waste money..

It’s the best way to get your children eating everything you give them in the future. I did this and my kids were the best eaters. My friend fed hers baby slop for far too long (because it’s easy) and as older children all they ever ate was tomato soup, baked beans and instant smash potatoes.

I talk to my dog like this, all day long. Just chatting about what we’re doing. Of course, he doesn’t answer and I swear I’m not crazy… 😂. I’d love to have little people at home to talk to again. It’s the best…..
And that’s why I’ve got 6 cats and I dog😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would guess it’s baked beans with added lumpy scrambled egg mush…..but knowing Sopha’s concoctions it’s bound to have added pre-grated cheese and something unexpected 🤢
I hate that pre-grated 'cheese' with a passion. My husband insists on buying it because he too is a lazy fecker but I refuse to use the stuff. Kid ends up with my lactose free alternatives instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I jusssssst abssssscholutely cracked up laughing at that, eschpecially you schaying “Grandfarrrvers clock” 😂😂😂 I hope they don’t have a field of fucking fluffheads near where you’re going, imagine if that was your view 😱 I’ll raise a glass to you Schweeeet’arrrrrt 🥂🍾 and would say ”Bottoms up” but think “Bum Bums innit up” is more nusties 🐔💕xx
Should have read "Haaaah's ya farrrrver clock" oiii oiii swing that teeny pendulum! 😂🤢
Naaah, no Fucking Fluffheads, it's in the cuntry but a back lane of a "quaint" town, not somewhere a typical hun would choose, proppa hissschtorical ye olde russschtikkk, not 1960's faux wiv added MDF panelling! 😄 I would of course laaarve to be sharing some larrrfs with you guyyyssch!
The laaavely Tattler's nickname (that commented a moment ago) reminded me of the "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polker Dot Bikini" song 🤭 - a future remix for Acorn Mannnz? Xx
🤣💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
. My boy did a stand up wee on my daughters head in the bath, to rinse the shampoo off. Bear Grills would have loved it.
😂 Omg I'm never letting on to my youngest that this is a possibility.

Omg my 9 month old did her first poo in the bath the other night I was in hysterics left my husband to sort it while I got her dressed 😆
The sheer indignation of my eldest when her younger brother did his first code brown in a shared bath. And the horror when I told her that she'd done her fair share at his age too. 😂

• Haha