Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Eurgh, thanks sounds awful. (I had an unsuccessful google, so appreciate you taking the tine to answer).
Also sounds like it fits in well with her very much non planet-friendly approach to cleaning and life..
No worries. Here's an example of the sorts of things.
They try and hide it but some proper Cleanfluencers on Insta have called them out on it.

Reactions: 12

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Why have they done up Lennies bathroom when he can’t even walk yet? I can’t see her bathing Lennie in his bathroom and Ronnie in his bathroom it’s so silly!
Ronnie doesn’t even have a bath! He’s only got a shower

• Sad

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I'm just catching up and saw this.

The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this post from SS mentioning 'a special family' was..surely not....not an episode of sort your life out feat. Hunch?

Imagine 😆
Isn’t it for her new show, Hinch’s house isn’t ready to move it yet unless recent posts are very old pre records🤔

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Friday catch up on what though the ever changing face of Hinch
The eyebrows are slightly amusing ...
Otherwise same shit Sophie your real fans need help if they genuinely live for your posts

Daintycomet

I made a comment on a SS thread comparing both their s**t renovations and got told by someone, who said she didn’t like or dislike Hinch, that there was no comparison and Hinch had already added loads of value to her house whereas SS was botching up. Ok then…….. I told her what Hinch had done to faux farm. Added value already, my arse…..

He’ll be married and his kids will be having nightmares in there.
I saw that too! They called the house stunning, it probably was before Hinch got her mitts on it

• Wow

boundandgagged

VIP Member
That Freshen-up story…why do the inside of her cupboards look like they belong in a show kitchen? Please tell me that everyone else’s cupboards don’t look like that?!! All neat, everything in little (labelled obvs) jars…mine are fairly organised but full of things like sauces, spices, tins…

Edit - clarification
I was about to say the same thing, I cleared my cupboards out the other day, chucked loads of shite and out of date stuff out but they basically look the same as they were, also she uses so many chemicals when not necessary

geordielass72

VIP Member
Just saw the heinous caterpillar creation, seriously, this hun needs to get her some fucking Delia Smith books pronto. Ma Barkers roast dinner is probably the only decent scran jimbobnoknob gets in a week.

• Haha