Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Tell us you read Tattle without telling us Sopha.. Acorn Mannnz 😂😂😂

TWAT 🙄
ATV 👍🏻
Even she is trolling Inchdicacronmanz oi oi 🤣🤣🤣

It was at Christmas 2020.

The year they ''stayed home'' lol. She went out more times than the bin that year.

View attachment 1215762
Seriously, that fake flower horror show poppybelle installation is enough to scare anyone away. 🤣

This squirrel is fucking freaky

View attachment 1215784
What ever happened to the paint by numbers Harem Scarem that she painted for Lenor's room????? Will it make the cut to Tend Farm or is being gifted to the special family that are moving into grace and favour Greyskull accommodation? Sofa, hunnnnnazzzz could you please address this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Wize Owl

VIP Member
FFS I'm in bed with a stomach bug and that "food"?? has made me want to rush back to the bathroom🤮🤢
Hope you feel better soon 🤗 That’s definitely not what you want to see when you’re feeling poorly, or Sopha slobbering all over the Llamas.

• Haha

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Hang on, when she showed his bed before it was against a wall!

Also this is just one massive undeclared ad for her Tesco bedding range

View attachment 1208514

Edit to add photo from 14th Jan
Also what wall is the bed on - unless she's changed the bed guard onto the other side which literally makes no sense.. it doesn't fit against the wall she previously showed it next to from January. Unless the pic is mirrored for some bizarre reason?

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
What's the deal with fabulosa? I bought some at the start of lockdown, but it smelled so strong I gave it away...is it bad?
So many bad things, you can Google a lot of it.
The shock cans (I think they're called) literally blew holes into peoples houses wheb used on or near radiators. People feeling really unwell using them as the scents are so strong. They claim to have the leaping bunny on the side but just designed their own label to say cruelty free... there's more but they're just a gross company from the replies I've read about their products. I wouldn't bring it into my home personally.

To keep it on Grinch... if she is using that in the home I really hope she is ignorant to all that stuff.

• Wow

pinkle

Why have they done up Lennies bathroom when he can’t even walk yet? I can’t see her bathing Lennie in his bathroom and Ronnie in his bathroom it’s so silly!
i said it a couple of threads ago, toddlers and bathrooms just don’t mix. Not right now, but when he does eventually get up in the middle of the night and wonder you’re asking for trouble. Scares the life out of me that these kids have their own bathrooms and you k ow damn well she’s not locking them.
Also, knowing her they’ll need ripping out and starting again before the kids *actually* use them!

klairklopp

VIP Member
I hate that pre-grated 'cheese' with a passion. My husband insists on buying it because he too is a lazy fecker but I refuse to use the stuff. Kid ends up with my lactose free alternatives instead 🤣
Pre-grated cheese is like candle drippings. I will admit grating cheese is a pain but I’d always still do it. It’s good if you have children who are the age when you can pass it off to them as a ‘fun job’.. 😂

Chemicals, plastic tat from pound shops, eBay Amazon, personalised clothes with kids names that can’t be given away, lights on / heater on all the time, washing cycle at 50, individual baby milk bottles … and I’m sure I’m forgetting loads !
I never thought about all the now trendy personalised kids clothes that even if donated to charity shops would probably not be wanted by anyone. She certainly knows how to waste money..

Jesus I feel sorry for Lon,
This was my sons lunch today. 8 months old.
And dinner yesterday. Let your baby explore the foods !!
It’s the best way to get your children eating everything you give them in the future. I did this and my kids were the best eaters. My friend fed hers baby slop for far too long (because it’s easy) and as older children all they ever ate was tomato soup, baked beans and instant smash potatoes.

I agree, I’ve constantly talked to my kids since young babies. My 1 yr is always babbling away but that’s because I always talk to him. Out and about in his buggy, in the trolley, even at home i say let’s do this, let’s do that, mums doing this etc etc. just talking to them like normal people rather than constant questions is key.

So confused by this. Hinch is always knocking up them egg/cheese/ham monstrosities which are actually soft and ideal for Lonnie but he seems to have a tin of vegetable soup instead..
I talk to my dog like this, all day long. Just chatting about what we’re doing. Of course, he doesn’t answer and I swear I’m not crazy… 😂. I’d love to have little people at home to talk to again. It’s the best…..

Last edited:

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what the trees are in tend farm? I did think they have Cherry Blossoms , if the trees are then they should be blooming or in bloom.. but hers aren't in bloom so how far back are her pre records ?

Also what's this bottle of cleaner. She has it in nearly every shot this morning tend cleaning the bedroom.
I think that's Fabulosa. A brand I wouldn't touch with a frikkin barge pole from the stuff I've read about it.

Samseal

Chatty Member
I think that’s why she said it was for her mum. Sure, Soph, you lying twat. It’s simply so you get your ‘wages’ for the #ad.

And, as others have said, WTF! Duck impersonation anyone?
What is up with the end of her nose, what a weird filter

Multi-21

VIP Member
She won’t show any real packing at all. I can see it now. She’ll pack one box, fill it with her crappy Tescchhooo knick knacks, tape it up and give the old thumbs up. Then it will cut to NotaFarm with all new furniture and her lighting a candle and that will be job done. 👍🏻
Just like her tend bestie SS did then!

cutlery

I’m sure I forgot to post this but..

“the claw” 🤣😂 from Mondays stories

7CAA5740-4824-495D-8AA6-1C9E2AF14BCD.jpeg

the original story ↓

B8ABBA96-3C9A-4B58-B654-205202E103DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12