Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of fuckery is going on with this outfit? Zero dress sense

Reactions: 31
So if I was going on a big day out with my kids, the first thing going in the boot would be the bloody pram! There’s no way a pram would fit in next to that big box of stuff that should just be in a bag. (I should add, my pram lives in my boot as there’s no room in my house for it).

Reactions: 38
She’s only driving round the corner between houses, isn’t she?? They’re hardly on proper days out like us normal folk.

Reactions: 28
Two things:

1. Why does she call them her floofs sound more like something Inch would say, oi oi!

2. Using "Everytime we touch" as background music wtf?

She absolutely loves her 'floofs' more than her children so sad to see. Surely her family and close friends must be worried about her?!

Reactions: 34
Oh my days....I’d almost erased the memory of Sopha perving over Jimbobcreepyslob’s grey joggers Fuck knows what she was going on about anyway, it’s not as if there was anything to perv over with him wearing them

That was the day when Mr Owl’s grey joggers that he kept for decorating/gardening found themselves swiftly being sent to live with the pervy grey joggers people.

Reactions: 20

For a second I thought that was Herman Munster with the way she was running

Reactions: 31
Everybody seems lovely on this thread like supportive of each other and even trying to offer helpful advice etc, we are called nasty and trolls but truth is that it’s hinch and her army who are nasty and tear other women down, hinch can say she supports other women etc but she really doesn’t

Reactions: 26
For once she tagged a clothing company in a photo! Rarely see her do that when she obviously gets the personalised clothes for the boys gifted to her. Not that I have sympathy for the businesses that send her stuff. She is around long enough for them to realise she takes but never gives.

Reactions: 18
Why has she had her ankle socks pulled up so high today over her tracksuit bottoms? Is this a new trend I’m unaware of?
They look quite overweight in the last few pictures she has posted of them. I would say this is because they don’t have enough space to stay active enough. Hard to comment on diet as she does not show this but the space is far too small.

Reactions: 18
‘Don’t eat the spade’ she says telling Roy off like she wasn’t the one pissing about with his food and it put above his mouths reach. He was trying to bring it back down. Even Roy thought ‘what you doing with the spade ffs’. She’s the worst of the worse like when she egged Ronnie on to do something then shouted at him. (Forgot the incident) but same kinda thing she just done. What a bitch

Reactions: 32
When April the Giraffe at Animal Adventure Park in the US was expecting her calf (Taj) I used to watch the webcams hoping to see the birth as I absolutely love Giraffes. There was a comment section and during the final few days people watching called it “Floof watch” for very different reasons to what Sopha uses the expression Floof for

Reactions: 21
What’s with the Range Rover boot full of crap for “days out” with the boys when the furthest she ever takes them is Maldon prom? And where does she plan on putting Lonnie’s pram and Henry? She makes my head hurt!

Reactions: 41
View attachment 1192483

For a second I thought that was Herman Munster with the way she was running
I wish they’d just flipped her over the fence!

What a complete twat. Does she realise how stupid she looks? ‘Hey, just film me in slo-mo, running with my floofs chasing me. It’ll be cute and funny’. Err, no Sofa. You just look ridiculous.

Reactions: 34
WTAF, ickle soph is lying on the sofa with her blankie and a stuffed toy writing in her stupid notebook, seriously why does she act like a child and it proves she does nothing for her children if she has time for that, is she trying to come across as innocent and childlike or something because it only makes her look very unhinged

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.