Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the fuck is that though?

Reactions: 24
Peeping Jimmers Sunday night cringe fest of great mummazzz Soph to soften up the shoppers for the week ahead.

Reactions: 23
Tinned potatoes. What a lazy twat. Didn’t she buy potatoes the other day? She legit only bought that veg and stuff for content I can’t say I’m shocked. She’s awful

Reactions: 22
Clearly she is too lazy to bother to get a bedtime routine in place for Lonnie. She wants to be downstairs in front of the TV so that's where he has to be. God forbid she has to be a mum and spend time winding down and putting him to bed. It takes too much effort!

Also Jamie is his Dad and should be doing it, he's just as responsible. Unless Hinch is refusing to let him why isn't he doing the bedtime routine?

Lazy gits

Reactions: 30
There's Hinch coming away with tinned potatoes and Kay trolling her with another banging meal a Chinese on her stories tonight. I'm now convinced Kay is 'HinchessousChef' if not she should be, go and learn a thing or 2 sofa
Little old me? My name came from me signing up here because I couldn’t stand the Ronnie weaning slop. I promise I’m not Kay. I’m no one special I swear!

She always makes out Ron ‘absolutely loves it’ every time she makes up a stupid game. I mean how many toddlers enjoy putting things on coloured rice? She’s such a liar.

Jamie puts Ronnie to bed whilst she sits with Lonnie. Then Jamie bathes Lonnie and brings him downstairs to say good night to hinch. She brushes his hair & gets some content. Jamie dresses Lonnie for bed. Hinch gives Lonnie a bottle whilst Lonnie falls asleep. Jamie puts Lonnie to bed.
Hope that helps.

Reactions: 51
I wouldn't be surprised if Inch/Fiddles does the bath, brings him down for a hair brush/content filming and then takes him away again to put him to bed.

Reactions: 31
I reckon Inch usually does the bedtimes whilst she’s welded to the sofa checking tattle and stalking SS, they just wheel out this contrived shite at how doting she apparently is to keep up the sweet mummazzz Soph act to the shoppers and to counteract the bragging

I'd guess she was laying on the sofa, jamie did bath time and then took Lennie down to see her before bed and she takes credit for insta

Reactions: 20
She always makes out Ron ‘absolutely loves it’ every time she makes up a stupid game. I mean how many toddlers enjoy putting things on coloured rice? She’s such a liar.
I don't get the game to be honest lol why did he have to have coloured rice to match things to and the size of that tray he can hardly play with it

Reactions: 15
I completely agree with this. Sopha always looks like she is trying too hard to convince others and probably herself that she does things with Ronnie. The problem is that she always goes over the top with it, she always has some elaborate story like the cheese song. Or she will say things like “every night we do this” or “Ron loves this” but then we never see those things mentioned again. Nothing ever looks natural.

Reactions: 29
Like how we all said the same about the tend bedtime thing, she’s so bloody predictable shame the shoppers are so clueless

Reactions: 22
Ah, she’s “cooking” again. My favourite soph content.

Some of you may know I’m obsessed with her weird attempt at cooking and I just don’t understand it, she would have so much more content cooking basic family friendly food that her audience can understand and relate to. Bolognaise/stew/chilli/jacket potatoes/sausage chips and peas etc etc etc
What was that? What did she serve them with? What was with the felt rabbits in the background?why did you serve it on scrunched up grease proof paper?! so many questions…….
Here’s a tip soph, don’t tell anyone I told you, but if you bake a few larger potatoes off, fry off some bacon lardons, and then scoop out the filling of the spuds, mash together with butter, salt, pepper, cheese (proper cheese though hun, you’ll have to grate it yourself, or ask Jamie or your mummum!), add bacon bits, spoon back into the crispy skins and serve with sour cream, then THATS a snack, or serve with salad and it’s dinner!
What the fuck did you serve yours with? Ribena?
I despair

Reactions: 43
I can't work it out either
It genuinely baffles me, she brags about everything else but for cooking she dishes up all these bizarre concoctions?! Maybe she's going to go on masterchef and be like omg i can only cook with jusroll and tinned tatties and then whip up a storm...fuck knows but all i do know is she's a fucking dick

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.