Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bleeping camels. WHY does she do that with Ronnie? So irresponsible and dangerous and shows just how bleeping cocky she is. Idiot

• Sad
Reactions: 37
They should be ashamed of themselves putting Ronnie in danger like this.

Also - I tried to screen record her stories but it’s just black! Can anyone screen record them (and so it’s just my phone) or has she done something to it?

4778EBC0-4D20-4DB9-932A-5C4EBD438582.png

3351ABB8-F4C0-45EC-B7F2-3D6253F455F3.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Arrogant twit. Gonna take something happening for her to stop it, it’s sheer luck nothing has happened and if it doesn’t, she’s vindicated despite the horrible danger she puts her kids in.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
How can this be reported? I am utterly shocked at what I’ve just seen. This needs an intervention now. They’re animals for gods sake!!!

Reactions: 37
Why does she do the soppy music and the slow mo videos like she’s living in some Nancy Meyers film!? When in reality you’re showing the world what an irresponsible, selfish mother you are letting 3 great alpacas chase your defenceless kid!

Reactions: 33
The Maldon Microclimate seems to be active again this morning. Yo, Hinch, can you send some of that sun my way please? I'm less than ten miles away and it's nothing but thick cloud cover this morning.

While you're at it can you stop by the department for social services to report yourself for child endangerment? My heart was in my mouth watching those Llamas charging after Ronnie. See the brown one jump on the white one (I refuse to learn their stupid bleeping names)? That's all it takes for a serous injury to occur with those sharp claws of theirs. What's it going to take for her to stop putting her child in danger? A trip to the A&E? I would never in my wildest dreams think to put my toddler in the path of three charging animals!! Someone really needs to stage an intervention because if she carries on like that, one of her boys is going to end up seriously injured, or worse. Oi, Oi Inch! We know you're reading here! Step in and protect your children from your insane wife, for the love of god!

Reactions: 42
Okay so i don't have any WWs but we do have a hell of a lot of sheep and there is no way I would let my little lad run so far away from me even near our sheep!
My husband is 6ft 6 and he likes his food so he's not exactly small and he's been knocked over by our sheep loads of times. Animals are not toys. They're dangerous! And I'm guessing a WW is heavier than a sheep. Sheep jump and ram you, and in general don't watch out for small children. They walk and run with no thought to what or who they might trample on! Sheep startle easily and I'm guessing WWs are very simular! My little lad is constantly by my side and i always put my body in between him and the sheep! Honestly watching ronnie run so freely with them makes me feel sick! It's an accident waiting to happen, she won't be able to stop them if they accidentally trample or kick him. And to be honest i think she's scared of them. As much as she likes to pretend she loves them she seems nervous around them. Ergh. Stop playing farms. Hinch farm is not.a farm. And you hinchy are not a farmer!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I honestly think she has a bit missing. She has convinced herself that the whole world loves Ronnie, that the camels live Ronnie, that they are playing. She is too simple to realise that that is all in her head. The reality is that, apart from his family, no one in the world loves Ronnie, they love their own families. Camels are not capable of loving humans, they are not pets, they are feral, and act on instinct. Even the gentlest of animals can go for a human if they feel threatened and Ronnie is a small human. She is too thick to have animals. I don't even think she's being arrogant, I just think she doesn't have the mental capacity to consider the danger she is causing to her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
If someone let three rottweiliers (or other large, sturdy dogs) run after a toddler outside of safe touching distance they’d get abuse for it - and that’s animals that are technically easier to train as pets.
They’re livestock ffs. I’d be scared if the three WWs came after me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.