Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been updating the wiki because it seems I missed some trademarks.

It seems Jamie has 2 and a #hincharmy trademark.

1 UK00003337545. Filing date 11/08/2018, Owner(s) name(s) Jamie Hinchliffe and Sophie Barker. Class 3 = Cleaning agents for household purposes. Mark text is Mrs Hinch
2 UK00003337012. Filing date 07/09/2018. Owner name Sophie Barker. Class 3 = Cleaning agents for household purposes.
3 UK00003338112. Filing date 12/09/2018. Owner name Jamie Hinchliffe. Class 25 = Clothing for men, women and children. Mark text is #hincharmy
4 UK00003461980. Filing date 28/01/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
5 UK00918191378. Filing date 03/02/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
6 UK00918192782. Filing date 05/02/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I get the feeling that either Ron has seen his room already and didn’t have a great reaction or she’s having doubts about what his reaction will be and she’s prepping her sheep by saying ‘who knows if he will like it.’ Well you should know Hunnay he’s your child.

• Sad
Reactions: 65
Just been updating the wiki because it seems I missed some trademarks.

It seems Jamie has 2 and a #hincharmy trademark.

1 UK00003337545. Filing date 11/08/2018, Owner(s) name(s) Jamie Hinchliffe and Sophie Barker. Class 3 = Cleaning agents for household purposes. Mark text is Mrs Hinch
2 UK00003338112. Filing date 12/09/2018. Owner name Jamie Hinchliffe. Class 25 = Clothing for men, women and children. Mark text is #hincharmy
3 UK00003337012. Filing date 07/09/2018. Owner name Sophie Barker. Class 3 = Cleaning agents for household purposes.
4 UK00003461980. Filing date 28/01/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
5 UK00918191378. Filing date 03/02/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
6 UK00918192782. Filing date 05/02/2020. Owner name Mrs Hinch Ltd. Numerous classes.
Imagine trademarking #hincharmy and then spouting #bekond

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Winning thread suggestion by @Macmama

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

It’s been a quiet weekend in the little village of Maldonia. Sophie Twohouses has managed bragging, ads, dressing Henry up, using her children and niece as content, more bragging, more ads, Woolly Wankers, playing in a digger, and yet more bragging.

Special mention to the Hincher at soft play that recognised Soph without filters!

She’s had less than usual to say, and posted about the nusty 1% of people who make her hold back on what she shares.

For the record, we don’t ‘pull her apart’ and we definitely don’t say or tolerate any negative comments about Ron or Len.

Her sulking woe is me could be thanks to the flurry of ASA emails tattlers have received in the last 24 hours.
They’re coming for you Mrs Hinch! All you had to do was not use a filter, and declare an ad properly, and you’d have been okay 😘

Soph’s lack of content, and choice of song this morning, inspired me to rewrite it for her -
Cher, Strong Enough (The tattle remix)

View attachment 1172552

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Poll, you’re an actual genius and those lyrics have made my week 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
i still don’t get why she put up his bed first before having the carpet laid down it don’t make sense

because now she has to take the bed out of the bedroom to have the carpet laid

you can’t lay a carpet in a bedroom with a bed already put up, surely it will leave the carpet in lumps and not straighten out properly??

Reactions: 57
My eyes!!!! That filter!!!!

And for the hundredth time, this seems like a terrible way to introduce Ron to the new house and get him adjusted. Firstly, dragging it out for months and then springing…this…on him.
My goodness, that looks hideous.

I’ve had a week off from here and I’ve clearly missed nothing.

I’ve had the emails from the ASA, I’m hoping they nail her arse to the wall, Braggy bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t like to comment on her children but just as a general thought , I have a young child, a year or two older than Ron and if I put them in a double bed A) they would be lost in it and waking up constantly because there’s just too much room to wiggle and move about in it
And B) as my child is a wriggler they’d be falling out of bed constantly. Both sides.

I know not all children wriggle about in their sleep but a double bed for someone of his age seems a strange choice?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I really can’t get over how tone deaf she is. The number of posts I’ve seen from people over the weekend about the massive jump in their energy prices for a single day is actually horrifying me. And Princess Sophie Rose is just all “Here’s my alpacas, here’s my orangery, here’s my underfloor heating and ridiculously expensive mural…” Surely the sheep can’t be eating this up?!

The main issue she has is that she thinks that anyone who even remotely disagrees with her or dislikes her is a troll. Guess that’s what happens when you surround yourself with enablers…but until she learns that all her followers are going to get is ‘brag brag alpaca brag alpaca…’

Reactions: 55
Those pillows make me feel cooty.
And her song choice about watching yr back made me flinch for a nano second🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't really comment on her anymore as I have made my feelings clear numerous times! but how has she got any followers, its all BRAG, BRAG, BRAG,BRAG, BRAG, BRAG - She literally hasn't got a clue. She is a jobless freeloader yet can afford this lavish lifestyle because she fleeces her sheep and they are so bleeping thick they can't see it! In the real world you wouldn't be able to kit a house out like this in the speed that she is. Its disgusting.

Reactions: 45
I don’t like to comment on her children but just as a general thought , I have a young child, a year or two older than Ron and if I put them in a double bed A) they would be lost in it and waking up constantly because there’s just too much room to wiggle and move about in it
And B) as my child is a wriggler they’d be falling out of bed constantly. Both sides.

I know not all children wriggle about in their sleep but a double bed for someone of his age seems a strange choice?
Totally agree my son was 13 years old when i got him a double bed, ive never known anyone put a nearly 3 year old in one

Reactions: 17
Might of already been said, and if so I does agolopize.....why is she loving the learning of each process ? Is she going to take up floor laying now? Installing under floor heating, well she is an expert now ........... I'm going to crawl back into bed, with cronky snacks. Feeling poopity poo xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
My eyes!!!! That filter!!!!

And for the hundredth time, this seems like a terrible way to introduce Ron to the new house and get him adjusted. Firstly, dragging it out for months and then springing…this…on him.
Who on earth would want to settle down for a cosy nights sleep on a pillow that looks like scratchy straw? I hope they are just for decoration and Ronnie won’t be sleeping on them..

Totally agree my son was 13 years old when i got him a double bed, ive never known anyone put a nearly 3 year old in one
My son was 15. It’s excessive for a toddler.

Reactions: 17
Might of already been said, and if so I does agolopize.....why is she loving the learning of each process ? Is she going to take up floor laying now? Installing under floor heating, well she is an expert now ........... I'm going to crawl back into bed, with cronky snacks. Feeling poopity poo xxx
Maybe she’ll start a business with her tend bestie SS who is also now an expert in so many trades such as plastering, tiling and plumbing. Name suggestions for their business on a postcard……….. 😂

I wouldn't put my child in it !!! Why not get him involved ??xxx
Right! Ronnie apparently hasn’t seen it yet and to me it’s already dated…. He could have had such a good experience ‘choosing’ things for his own room.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1649163152128.png

I hope she's stocking up her medicine barrrrskit with tweezers, plasters and Germolene because that poor little bugger will be rolling out of bed and smacking his head on Pa Weepalot's splintery bedside cabinets.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What I can’t wrap my head around is why she bought that house? She not only bought it for so much over the asking price, but has just ripped out every single inch from corner to corner of every single room, and re-do it all? I would perhaps understand offering more if it was your style down to a T, and no work needed doing.

I know we all have our own tastes and styles and when you move in to a new-to-you house, not everything is how you like it so you change bits and bobs. But to change EVERYTHING?

Why didn’t she purchase a house even just slightly more to her taste, so she didn’t have to rip it out top to bottom? It is such a WASTE of money.
I couldn't have put that better myself!! It was a beautiful house before she ripped it all apart and applied tend paneling to every vertical surface!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.