Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she only being investigated for four?! 😳

2.3 is like…almost everything she posts.
This is only for ads 7 Jan, 27 Jan, 27 Jan and 1 Feb.

There will be more I assume, as I sent in complaints nearly every day for Jimbob in March.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the lesson to take away from the ASA thing is that there is power in the number of complaints. 51 complaints was a lot for them to disregard. I don’t want to burden David, Rebecca or Adam with extra work, but if Hinch is blatantly taking the piss about not declaring ads then it behoves us to make a formal complaint if we want anything to change

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m a bit confused as to why hinch feels the need to put a dribble bib on Ronnie? Is he dribbling - if so then his needs are greater than they’re made out to be or she’s just dumb!? She really has no clue does she 😂

Reactions: 15
This is what I choose to believe 🤣
I don’t think it’s really their fault. I’m sure they handle their regular traffic flows just fine! How many people were really buying this thing before 😅. Based on how quickly they’ve gained followers, it was probably a huge spike in traffic all at the same time. Why pay for a website to handle those volumes when they don’t usually need it and couldn’t have predicted this. I don’t buy into the conspiracy theory that they knew 😂

Reactions: 7
After seeing the mess of someone's hands after a toaster caught fire because they had been putting cheese and other crap in it, that's a hard nope from me. Don't fancy burns, nor do I want to risk ruining my kitchen/house (her insurance wouldn't have paid out had she let the fire take hold too as she wasn't using the toaster properly!).

I threw mine away because it was old and really wasn't getting used... And now I have toastie regret because as soon as they're mentioned I want one. And repeat forever, for the rest of my life. 😂
I'm often a bit too lazy to go to the back of the cupboard for the machine, clean it afterwards (its not new, the coating is slightly damaged so it's a pain), etc. 🙊 so I sometimes just make them in a non-stick frying pan...just very lightly butter or oil the outside and...mmmmmm! Now I might need one for lunch. Just have to squash it a bit and be careful when turning it so it doesn't come apart.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
"Ronnie made me do it" that's it Soph, keep pushing the naughty narrative whilst pretending it's being funny and cute.

Those boys must spend their days in the hallway based on how much tat their mother buys on the daily.

Finally, do not get me started on why she dresses them like teenage thugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So did she really buy it or was it gifted and this is another ad? Strange that other people are advertising the crimp thingy clearly marked as an ad?

Reactions: 15
I’m a bit confused as to why hinch feels the need to put a dribble bib on Ronnie? Is he dribbling - if so then his needs are greater than they’re made out to be or she’s just dumb!? She really has no clue does she 😂
With the speech issues and I presume low muscle tone (W sitting), there’s a reasonable chance he is probably still a dribbler. No shame in it ☺

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If anyone has a Ninja Foodie, you can make a lovely toastie using the air fry feature.

This recommendation will be charged at £9.99 plus £2.99 posting fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm sooooooo relatable guysccchhhhh. I've bought some cheap plastic tat for a tenner. I'm just like you!
Ignore the fact I've got two homes, completely refurbishing my entire manshionnnn, a personal mural for my son who will outgrow it within a year, under floor heating, 3 alpacas that I've no idea how to look after, go to 3k+ a night hotels and just throw away money like a fart in the wind.

Reactions: 24
Melted cheese in a toaster... yeah that seems like a good idea 🤦‍♀️

Also, Warburton thins with a smear of tomato puree and barely a whiff of cheese and ham.... tell me you've got an eating disorder without telling me you've got an eating disorder.
It’s ok. She buys that pre-grated shite that doesn’t melt! Hope that helps! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think the lesson to take away from the ASA thing is that there is power in the number of complaints. 51 complaints was a lot for them to disregard. I don’t want to burden David, Rebecca or Adam with extra work, but if Hinch is blatantly taking the piss about not declaring ads then it behoves us to make a formal complaint if we want anything to change

Exactly that's how Elle Darby got busted, your turn now Hinchy

Reactions: 13
Its playdoh, they didnt run for it she handed them it for a picture, why not just say got a cute picture of my adorable kids matching?
Exactly unless she has a massive letterbox an adult opened the door to let the parcel into the house so whoever that is has left it within their reach. There is no race involved.

Reactions: 28
Exactly unless she has a massive letterbox an adult opened the door to let the parcel into the house so whoever that is has left it within their reach. There is no race involved.
Can they even open it without scissors anyway? It looks taped shut 🤨

Reactions: 16
Sorry is she suggesting that Ronnie opens the door to accept parcels from the postperson? Otherwise they must have a huge letterbox.

Still it won’t be a problem at Notafarm Soph, you are going to have to buzz your deliveries in once you have corralled the bleeping fluffheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She doesn’t seem to have much to say now she can’t fill out her content with other peoples’ quotes!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.