Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys makes me laugh with the “thought she didn’t like hot drinks” every time she has a cup of tea. It must been a while ago she said that, maybe her tastes have changed?! I never used to eat bacon but I love a bacon sarnie at the weekends now. It’s hardly the biggest problem with what she posts and might not have been a lie when she first said it!
Agreed it’s a small thing but more the evidence of another lie. When you’ve watched her as long as I have and most on here, you know at the age of 32 she hasn’t suddenly decided she likes tea😂😂😂 it’s purely for content to shill her mugs😉

Reactions: 46
The hunnnnnz trying to buy a “Crimpit” Also, the ebayers trying to buy them to fleece the sheep by charging a fortune, knowing the hunnnnnz must have one to make crimped sarnies to tag their leader Sopha in #kerrrrrching

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You guys makes me laugh with the “thought she didn’t like hot drinks” every time she has a cup of tea. It must been a while ago she said that, maybe her tastes have changed?! I never used to eat bacon but I love a bacon sarnie at the weekends now. It’s hardly the biggest problem with what she posts and might not have been a lie when she first said it!
I agree with this. I always hated fish, even the thought of it reminded me of a girl in school 🙈 but now I eat cod

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i have one of those crimpits for ages now, only thins fit in them… they are basically an alternative to a toastie maker. It was an impulse purchase when I was up the duff and I just HAD to have a toastie every day. It’s good but doesn’t beat a proper toastie maker (that I now own and haven’t used in months 😆)
🤣🤣🤣 I think we all have a toastie maker lurking in the back of the cupboard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The hunnnnnz trying to buy a “Crimpit” Also, the ebayers trying to buy them to fleece the sheep by charging a fortune, knowing the hunnnnnz must have one to make sarnies to tag their leader Sopha in #kerrrrrching

thanks for the idea, anyone wanna buy a crimpit for £100?? 😆😆😆😆😆

i binned mine when I stopped eating bread 😭😭😭😭 biggest mistake of my life because a proper toastie is an elite lunch IMO lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Agreed it’s a small thing but more the evidence of another lie. When you’ve watched her as long as I have and most on here, you know at the age of 32 she hasn’t suddenly decided she likes tea😂😂😂 it’s purely for content to shill her mugs😉
I don’t like tea or coffee, I can drink tea with no sugar to be polite but coffee is a no go. I doubt she would have posted it if she was just using any old mug that wasn’t from her range. People aren’t happy because she’s selling her products through lies. Funny how she all of a sudden likes tea when she has a mug in her range. Never a mention of it before.

• Heart
How does she still have the ability to make company websites crash from traffic??? Wtf even is a crimpit
We don’t know how robust it was in the first place. If she could cause Gov.Uk or apple.co.uk to crash then I would be impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lurked for a while but never commented before so be gentle with me. 😂😂

Everytime I look at Sofa I ask myself "has she got the same eyebrow technician as Becky Vardy?" The very first time I saw her do that stupid scrunched up face she does I had the measure of her. 😂 keep up the good work evil trolls. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It's just one of the many things she needlessly lies about. You're right that she once said she doesn't like hot drinks and it's not a big deal to change tastes, but this woman lies about EVRYTHING. She's also said several times she doesn't drink alcohol either and yet she's often seen with a glass of wine/bubbly and was very obviously off her tits for Ronnie's birthday lockdown breaking party. When you start to tally up all the lies she's told over time, it does become a big deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t like tea or coffee, I can drink tea with no sugar to be polite but coffee is a no go. I doubt she would have posted it if she was just using any old mug that wasn’t from her range. People aren’t happy because she’s selling her products through lies. Funny how she all of a sudden likes tea when she has a mug in her range. Never a mention of it before.
Thankyou my point said better then me😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Just had a nosey at the crimpitt page. People on slimming world groups have been using thins to make their own version of Greggs pasties for years. They just used a fork to “crimp” the edges though before throwing it in the oven. So it’s nothing new lol
I just looked at it too and thought that’s got slimming world written all over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I threw mine away because it was old and really wasn't getting used... And now I have toastie regret because as soon as they're mentioned I want one. And repeat forever, for the rest of my life. 😂

• Haha
It's just one of the many things she needlessly lies about. You're right that she once said she doesn't like hot drinks and it's not a big deal to change tastes, but this woman lies about EVRYTHING. She's also said several times she doesn't drink alcohol either and yet she's often seen with a glass of wine/bubbly and was very obviously off her tits for Ronnie's birthday lockdown breaking party. When you start to tally up all the lies she's told over time, it does become a big deal.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It’s the lies exactly

Reactions: 12
Crimpits insta has gained just under 10k followers in the past hr.

• Wow
  • Haha
Call me cynical but I don't believe she shared that gadget for no reason. She doesn't bother sharing things small business send her. Her and her salesperson of the year husband aren't quite as stupid as they look. They know when to share a fun little gadget with the sheep. Hinch effect. Company is grateful. Mrs Hinch can't believe it guys hehehe. Look at me, I can still crash a little old site me. Tee hee. Don't know how that happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.