Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren't these toastie bags basically the same thing? Except you can put any type/cheaper bread in them for only £2.

It's like the milk dispenser all over again, pointless unnecessary crap :rolleyes:

s-l1600-19-2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What the duck is that just stick them in the toaster or under the grill lol do you think she is trolling us with her over pronunciation now lol, so just watched the next bits all it does is crimp the sides what a waste of money lol! Does it bug anyone else the amount of cheese she puts in stuff i wouldn't bother lol
The Sheep have gone mad for the Crimpettttt
A9806B80-B26C-45DC-8244-8D47B9638AE7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣 my dog has his own toy box, loves to have a sort through and bring his favourite of the day for a game!
Mine too! In fact, two indoor toy boxes plus one outside. I love seeing him rummage for something he specifically wants. The house is as untidy as it was when the kids were small. I wouldn’t want to be Hinch’s dog OR child, if I’m honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who says warm snacks 🤣 also why can’t she never grate cheese she always uses that plastic crap

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s still making some sort of impact! Their followers are skyrocketing!! Still doesn’t mean anyone wants to see her llamas…
It will interesting to see their socialblade figures tomorrow because if they haven’t gone up by 4m+ … 😂

The thing is with this, you buy one (or possibly two) and then…? Unless they have a wider product range to offer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mine too! In fact, two indoor toy boxes plus one outside. I love seeing him rummage for something he specifically wants. The house is as untidy as it was when the kids were small. I wouldn’t want to be Hinch’s dog OR child, if I’m honest!
If only I could train mine to put the toys back 🤣🤣🤣 the one he wants is always the last one in the box 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I’ve just searched through her kitchen items on tescos website and she hasn’t invented a cheese grater so that’ll be why 🕵🏻‍♀️😆

Who says warm snacks 🤣 also why can’t she never grate cheese she always uses that plastic crap

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What the bleeping hell have I just watched. That's the most pointless thing I've ever seen 😂😂😂😂 looks rank aswell cos its not even melted.

She literally had a toastie machine, use that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So the company list lots of ideas for "warm snacks" but Soph uses the tried and tested puree,rubber and dog ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
What is the point of this crimpit? Looks like nothing other than a warburtons thin will fit in it?!
i have one of those crimpits for ages now, only thins fit in them… they are basically an alternative to a toastie maker. It was an impulse purchase when I was up the duff and I just HAD to have a toastie every day. It’s good but doesn’t beat a proper toastie maker (that I now own and haven’t used in months 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does she still have the ability to make company websites crash from traffic??? Wtf even is a crimpit

Reactions: 12
i have one of those crimpits for ages now, only thins fit in them… they are basically an alternative to a toastie maker. It was an impulse purchase when I was up the duff and I just HAD to have a toastie every day. It’s good but doesn’t beat a proper toastie maker (that I now own and haven’t used in months 😆)
Im making a toastie for lunch now 😆😆😆 in the proper machine LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You guys makes me laugh with the “thought she didn’t like hot drinks” every time she has a cup of tea. It must been a while ago she said that, maybe her tastes have changed?! I never used to eat bacon but I love a bacon sarnie at the weekends now. It’s hardly the biggest problem with what she posts and might not have been a lie when she first said it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm being overly weird here but why does she have to use that tomato paste tit on the toast!!! What's wrong with butter????

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.