Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way they've gifted them to other people but not her. Especially when they both follow each other. We also know she doesn't show a product in depth unless it's an AD. She doesn't even to into that much depth over gifted stuff.

Reactions: 14
CrimpIITTTTT

‘I’m really impressed!’ Yes Soph you say that about everything love.

Crashed the website, the sheep really will buy any old shite, what’s wrong with a regular sandwich toaster? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Crimpit....at first I thought the old crimper hair devices were making a return from the 90s 😆 nope I was wrong its another food device.
Running out of stuff to talk about?
Another boring post.

And then last night making out Ronnie is so different to everyone else i really hate that she does that ! 🤬 maybe spending more time with him and talking to him would help!

• Haha
hate to break it to you crimpit but a toastie maker got there first 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, it doesn’t look like you could feed a sparrow with that let alone a toddler 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t mind the look of the Crimpit 😂 I think it’s probably a good idea for people that don’t have space or the inclination to store a whole sandwich press. I’ll see myself out 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LOL. 'Bless them' for coming up with this little gadget. It's a bleeping toastie maker mate.

So I guess I'll have to buy a normal size toastie maker for normal sized bread and then this crimpit to do smaller pieeeecesss.

'They didnt know I bought this guyssszz' wow yes what a hero you are Hinch. I'm sure you can expect a call from the queen imminently.
Screenshot_20220406-103808_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Not much wonder they go down with the lurgy from time to time that ham must have been luke warm a breeding ground for food poisoning

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Melted cheese in a toaster... yeah that seems like a good idea 🤦‍♀️

Also, Warburton thins with a smear of tomato puree and barely a whiff of cheese and ham.... tell me you've got an eating disorder without telling me you've got an eating disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s still making some sort of impact! Their followers are skyrocketing!! Still doesn’t mean anyone wants to see her llamas…

Reactions: 10
I saw that thing months ago I fault what a waste of money you can only put them sandwich things in it! I stick to my cheese toastie thanks hun 👍

Also, Warburton thins with a smear of tomato puree and barely a whiff of cheese and ham.... tell me you've got an eating disorder without telling me you've got an eating disorder.
I was going to say it’s a fire hazard but then I seen the cheese hadn’t melted in the slightest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I’m surprised she’s not been sponsored by tomato purée. I don’t know another soul who uses it like she does. Hmm, lovely, lukewarm straight out of the toaster.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just had a nosey at the crimpitt page. People on slimming world groups have been using thins to make their own version of Greggs pasties for years. They just used a fork to “crimp” the edges though before throwing it in the oven. So it’s nothing new lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.