Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God's sake I am going to HAVE to make a toastie for my lunch now....with half a block of grated cheese I'd like to add 😏 no dry ass toasties here thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Damn, I really want a toastie now! Note though, not a Crimpit, a toastie. Like, made with proper thick toastie bread (and about three times the size of what she made!)

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Jeeeez how much??!!!!
Surely there's a dupe in poundland 🤪
That tat is patented so no dupes I can find.

For those interested lol

There is a cheaper alternative from the Bay of E.

£4.07 plus £2.99 p&p and 3 shapes to choose from.

Don't all rush at once and crash the site, they may not cope.

crimp.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I still haven’t had an email from ASA (I complained about the Iconic ad on the day)
These relate to Tesco from Jan and Feb so it may be a while yet. They only contact you if they intend to investigate further.

Reactions: 16
Welcome to conspiracy corner, please take your pinch of salt now before reading 😉😂

Limpet's website didn't "go down" they took it down themselves for a little while, all so Hinch could fulfill her script of "I've made their website go down, LOOK IM RELEVANT" to secure further freebies and Limpet could claim to be the warm hot new thing, they will get column inches in The S*n and other salacious shite rags thus giving them a longer time frame for their advertising buck.

Imfankyooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Yes I used to do slimming word and people went mad to make these you could have the wholemeal one haha yes slimming world I got sulked in ha
Me too, never again. Cultish and made my disordered eating a billionty percent worse. 😔 There's a group at the end of my road and weekly I battle with the urge to bulk buy off the McDonalds Saver Menu and walk in, dump it all on the raffle prize table and run out again whilst screaming "Save yourselves! Run! This will never be sustainable and all they want is your money! Yo-yo dieting is more harmful than the fat they make you despiseeeee."

It wouldn't be a quick getaway with that tho, need to work on my exit. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I still haven’t had an email from ASA (I complained about the Iconic ad on the day)
I've just had a look on the site as I thought you opted in or out for follow-ups to the complaint, but it's just research.

Not sure why you didn't receive any emails, but I have complained numerous times before and only got a few emails back, they were only to say the complaint was received.

This is the only time that they have said she is getting a letter.

eta - it appears you get one when they investigate the complaint. Ignore me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That tat is patented so no dupes I can find.

For those interested lol

There is a cheaper alternative from the Bay of E.

£4.07 plus £2.99 p&p and 3 shapes to choose from.

Don't all rush at once and crash the site, they may not cope.

View attachment 1174703
Make my son these filled with Nutella and a mug pressed on top does the same job 😁 she really is tone deaf ! She should be sharing saving money tips not wasting money in the current situation we are living in ! So there is one for free a cup seals it just the same sofa x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Welcome to conspiracy corner, please take your pinch of salt now before reading 😉😂

Limpet's website didn't "go down" they took it down themselves for a little while, all so Hinch could fulfill her script of "I've made their website go down, LOOK IM RELEVANT" to secure further freebies and Limpet could claim to be the warm hot new thing, they will get column inches in The S*n and other salacious shite rags thus giving them a longer time frame for their advertising buck.

Imfankyooo
And/or their site is tit and isn't able to cope with more than 10 visitors.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m going in and making toasties for lunch.

Thanks Soph! You’ve finally influenced me. ATV 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Imfankyooo
I can buy into this…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the CAP code that the ASA are getting her for 4 undeclared

Recognition of marketing communications

Marketing communications must be obviously identifiable as such.

2.3 Marketing communications must not falsely claim or imply that the marketer is acting as a consumer or for purposes outside its trade, business, craft or profession; marketing communications must make clear their commercial intent, if that is not obvious from the context.

2.4 Marketers and publishers must make clear that advertorials are marketing communications; for example, by heading them "advertisement feature".

• Heart
And/or their site is tit and isn't able to cope with more than 10 visitors.
I've just asked my IT geek hubby and he said either the site is shite or they have had a tit load of vistors.

Either way he said they should anticipate numbers and use the appropriate amount of servers to cope.

It's similar to when ticket sites sell top notch artists ie Take That and the site crashes, but that is millions going on all at once.

His webpage has 10k plus visitors on all at once and it copes.

Reactions: 18
This is the CAP code that the ASA are getting her for 4 undeclared

Recognition of marketing communications

Marketing communications must be obviously identifiable as such.

2.3 Marketing communications must not falsely claim or imply that the marketer is acting as a consumer or for purposes outside its trade, business, craft or profession; marketing communications must make clear their commercial intent, if that is not obvious from the context.

2.4 Marketers and publishers must make clear that advertorials are marketing communications; for example, by heading them "advertisement feature".
How is she only being investigated for four?! 😳

2.3 is like…almost everything she posts.

Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 my dog has his own toy box, loves to have a sort through and bring his favourite of the day for a game!
My dog sometimes likes to take one of his cuddly toys on a walk, then he must feel like a twit halfway down the road and drags us home. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.