Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning beautifuls nusties 🐔💕 I’m away with Mr Owl and Owlets for a few days, thought I’d pop on and say hello 👋🏻 I’ve also got a little message for Sopha....because she’s obschesssssed with Tattle and clearly regularly reads here....

Sopha, hunnnnay, how you have the audacity to share Ronni e’s “Journey” adding a photo of you ‘tend crying (While eye bleeping the camera) showing him saying mum, dad etc, when in the past you’ve said he’s said much more on more than one occasion. For example, during that weird bus trip to Burnham you said he said “Eating papers” about a guy rolling up cigarettes at the fair....remember? 🤥 You’re so deceitful, stopping at nothing for attention for yourself and for making money, even using your own child, telling lies about him. Oh yeah, just in case any hunz read here I’m adding the photo where you said about it...ATV👍🏻

BTW Sopha, using a mug with your brand on makes you look even more of a twit and.... you’ve forgotten to put AD on yet again for the mug and the flowers in the photo 🤪

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m just catching up. That crying video is disgusting. A blatant attempt at manipulating her followers. She’s a massive gaslighter imo. She needs a kick in the face from the WW. What a disgusting human she is.

Ronnie is adorable as ever ❤ And he clearly loves Abi, she’s the only one who bothers with him properly I think.

That food looks vile. Needs to be in the oven rather than the toaster. Tepid tomato purée and tit cheese, just lovely 🤮🤮🤮. Was it an undisclosed ad too?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the duck is that just stick them in the toaster or under the grill lol do you think she is trolling us with her over pronunciation now lol, so just watched the next bits all it does is crimp the sides what a waste of money lol! Does it bug anyone else the amount of cheese she puts in stuff i wouldn't bother lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this from her range? If so, ANOTHER undeclared AD. I’m honestly getting sick of this now!
Yes! And I suspect the purple plant in a pot is too as it and others like it have featured regularly in recent stories (sorry crap with plants/flower names)

Reactions: 7
What is the point of this crimpit? Looks like nothing other than a warburtons thin will fit in it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That cheese doesn’t even look melted! I’ll stick to my Tesco toastie maker that I bought 5 years ago for £6! Lol I bet it tastes like tit too with that bland tomato purée added in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
David had replied! I’ve got all the details of the complaints I’ve made 😃 they go back to January.

• Haha
Oh yes look at that hot cup of tea.... perfect for someone who doesn't like warm drinks.
Oh yes look at that another undeclared ad....

• Haha
She started following Crimpit a few days ago so this was coming. We said she ought to go back to her roots and here she is hawking pointless plastic tat just like the old days 🤣

i won’t share what David from ASA sent, but they wrote out what was written on the story in the complaint, including any emojis used and it was quite funny to read back how banal it all sounded

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.