Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck films themselves crying, and manages to eye duck themselves at the same time?

bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
AD. That crappy mug Soph come on.... thought you'd have learnt your lesson since the ASA contacted you. Noticed she's started posting things earlier in the morning because we were saying what a lazy slob she was? The statement still stands hun. Maybe throw on a clean tracksuit today Soph and try not to be too much of a bleep. I know it'll be hard.
Screenshot_20220406-081843_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good Morning, beautifuls! Enjoy these undeclared ADS of my mug and my hyacinths, available now at Tessshhhco.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Interesting comments from a recognised dog behaviourist today coinciding with Audrey’s trim photo. I’m sure she doesn’t waste her time with Hunch but shows what caring about your dog is all about…

View attachment 1174216
Henry is such a train wreck of a dog, there are constant stress signs whenever you see the chicken goujon. There's whale eyes (showing the whites of the eyes) there's him turning his head away, lip licking, shifting his weight from side to side as he waits for her to take her phone out of his face, excessive panting (which could just be a breathing problem cos his morbid obesity and lack of fitness) and yawning. All of which are classic signs a dog is uncomfortable.
A pet behaviourist would have a field day with him!

I'm just reinforcing the Henry needs help message so we hopefully see him use a puzzle feeder or snuffle/lick mat and get some enrichment too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I bet she’s the type to check herself into A&E on Facebook, with no explication on why she’s there.
Oh for sure. And she'll have definitely been one of those people who used to write ambiguous attention seeking FB statuses like 'i'm so angry!' And then when people say 'why what's happened hun?' She would reply 'Dont want to write it here - DM me' Oh bleep off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The hyacinths in the background too! I saw them in Tesco last week.
Ffs she's a cretin! Ads/Tears & Sympathy/Bragging/bleeping Fluffheads/Using her boys for content ... and Morning "beautifuls" to appear all sweet & kond to her hunnz.
All for show and the purpose of self gain! 💰💰💰

Reactions: 19
Surely she MUST know deep down what the hell she is doing to that dog. She must I just can’t believe it if she doesn’t,I mean she reads here for a start. So to know and not do anything about it really shows her arrogance.
Also why is she always crying,no joke this past week has been one of the hardest of my life and I’ve not cried once. She’s so attention seeking it’s pathetic,I hate to think how she’d cope with REAL problems and REAL life tragedies 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Does henry do anything else apart from eat and sleep? Iv never seen such a lazy dog! He doesn’t seem to have many toys about either, even one of my dogs who is 14 still plays, he does sleep a lot but that’s because he’s old! Henry seems to do duck all!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
AD. That crappy mug Soph come on.... thought you'd have learnt your lesson since the ASA contacted you. Noticed she's started posting things earlier in the morning because we were saying what a lazy slob she was? The statement still stands hun. Maybe throw on a clean tracksuit today Soph and try not to be too much of a bleep. I know it'll be hard.View attachment 1174297
How do we know the ASA contacted her? I missed this.

Reactions: 5
So who actually benefits from her 'over sharing' Ronnie's 'journey' on social media?
It's not any other Mums in a similar position because she doesn't give any proper help or advice, and it sure as hell isn't Ronnie. So the only person who benefits from this whole charade is Sophie. This way she not only gets to post a filtered photograph of herself but the huns lavish praise on her and give her the attention and sympathy she craves. What a strange way to behave when your only priority should be to protect your children?
If she’s been told the helps other adults I’d be worried as she gives out terrible advice and behaves in a way that suggests she’s got a lot of internalised ableism going on. Either way you are right, she doesn’t owe strangers access to her sons life, his rights to privacy should be top of her priorities

Reactions: 16
AD. That crappy mug Soph come on.... thought you'd have learnt your lesson since the ASA contacted you. Noticed she's started posting things earlier in the morning because we were saying what a lazy slob she was? The statement still stands hun. Maybe throw on a clean tracksuit today Soph and try not to be too much of a bleep. I know it'll be hard.View attachment 1174297
That's carrot and coriander soup right? Or turmeric soup?
Never seen a cup of tea so bloody orange 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.