Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor darling boy. It's so sad that nothing is sacred in her world, such moments of progress should not be in the public domain, but when has she ever shown any respect at all for her child's privacy? As long as it earns likes and reaction on the 'gram, all worth it in her eyes. Heart breaking really 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 44
That poor darling boy. It's so sad that nothing is sacred in her world, such moments of progress should not be in the public domain, but when has she ever shown any respect at all for her child's privacy? As long as it earns likes and reaction on the 'gram, all worth it in her eyes. Heart breaking really 😞
She shared a video of him on the toilet without his consent. Does it surprise anyone that nothing is sacred in his life anymore?

• Sad
Reactions: 39
And what journey would that be, Soph? You haven’t shared anything of significance, just vague-enough implied stories about Ronnie. Kind of like your vague anxiety symptoms before you had kids. Where are those now? You don’t owe anyone an explanation, in fact, best to keep all of that private, protect your children’s precious privacy, and just focus on tap wanking and gloating about your underfloor heating. Instead, you share just enough to lead people on to make assumptions and fill the gaps, then exploit your beautiful children to tug on the heartstrings for engagement. Low. Vile. You will regret all of this one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm bleeping enraged with this pathetic excuse of a woman tonight!

She's really crying out for the hunnz maximum sympathy & attention by posting this ridiculous pic of herself blubbing (filtered of course), with DM messages and the standard faux bollocks "We laaave you all! xx" 🤢

Yes, it is truly wonderful to hear Ronnie talking, he's a darling little boy but it's surely his personal private "journey" & Sophie is using him for content and attention which is so wrong like we've all said.

What a horrible piece of work, me me me ... & that post on Sunday night, again, "focus your attention on meeee" & now this!
Get in the bloody wheelie bin on bin day you absolute narcassist tool!
I've said it before, if it wasn't for you lovely lot I wouldn't be here. 😘🐔❤ She's really tipped me over this evening.
GHASTLY bleep!!!! 🤬
Screenshot_20220405-224256_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Christ his speech ‘problems’ were solved pretty damn quickly. Amazing what engaging with your children on their level does for their development, hey Sopha?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My eyes!!!! That filter!!!!

And for the hundredth time, this seems like a terrible way to introduce Ron to the new house and get him adjusted. Firstly, dragging it out for months and then springing…this…on him.
Good Lord! It looks like a grave. I hate it! Poor Ron. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's never shared, nor should she really, but she hasn't really shown how she has helped Ronnie. No tips or advice which really could help others out.
I'm sorry to say it, stories like that is just for pure likes and attention. And she's achieved that clearly. And then that dumb cunty blubbering post is again just for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why the hell has that fucknugget taken a picture of herself pretend crying? Because she forced Ronald to say a few words to up her engagement. She really is a cretin, does she not realise just how bloody stupid she looks? Still the ultra sheep will lap it up, along with the likes of Jizz Tits, Sexy Daddy Pig and Brexit Dildo. The rest of us just sneer at her vanity and stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This is Ronnies bike/trike. I remembered that it can be converted to bike mode but perhaps that hasn’t been done. £145. So relatable darling.
Oh we have this bike 🙈. It’s actually super heavy, so I’m not surprised he’s still got it in three wheel mode. It’s not very easy to use as a balance bike.

Reactions: 14
She's never shared, nor should she really, but she hasn't really shown how she has helped Ronnie. No tips or advice which really could help others out.
I'm sorry to say it, stories like that is just for pure likes and attention. And she's achieved that clearly. And then that dumb cunty blubbering post is again just for attention.
I bet she’s the type to check herself into A&E on Facebook, with no explication on why she’s there.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Saw the post with Ronnie and had to come see the thread what an awful mum she is to post this its not about pride in her son it's all for her, look what a good mummy I am she sickens me all these fake influencers do exploit their kids, expose them online for bloody money, these kids have no privacy their feelings don't count.
Also the renovations when people are facing real hardship rubbing it in sovtobe deaf, but it's also her only way to earn money loads of these people buy their dream homes and then tear them to pieces for content she there are folk facing eviction or not able to pay rent or afford to put heating on, who is loving them? What is it they find to admire? It's all fake the lies, the begging, but what's worse is when they spout the saving money advice, buying from charity shops or Facebook bargains, etc it's bloody taking the P some have no choice but to buy second hand what a slap in the face she and those like her are horrible selfish, self centred, narcissistic con artists. Advertising company whores.

Reactions: 23
What the hell is wrong with her? No one wants to see you forcing your son to perform for Instagram you vile woman, and the fake tears just made me want to vomit 🤢

Reactions: 26
What a load of tit.

Ronnie is parroting. He doesn’t have a speech sound disorder (going by his speech production, there’s no errors that suggest that) his communication is to do with meaning, inference, social communication etc etc.

Parroting is not the same as meaning. It’s great to practise speech sounds then putting them sounds into words for children with ssd, but Ronnie doesn’t appear to have any issues with articulation.

So not sure what that video proves apart from this narc being able to show “see my son speaks!-!-!! Nusty trolls”

We all know he speaks hun, how about you read a book about the complexity of communication and how it runs deeper than being able to mimic? I could say to some children I work with things like asd, dld a complex word with 4 syllables or something and they’d say it back perfectly but the meanings or being able to relate it back to what they are saying? Not so much.

Ronnie doesn’t speak because he can’t articulate. Makes me wonder if she’s given up listening to any real advice from any hcp and has probably read a book about speech therapy so now qualified herself to do it.

This is why you keep your kids off the internet luv. He deserves to develop in a pace and time of his own. His medical history and child development deserves privacy. He does not need the praise of strangers. Concentrate on being a good mum and get that ball rolling. I’d personally be paying for a private educational psych to assess him in nursery asap, especially as he edges closer to school.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
What song choice was that?I'm not up with Sophs playlist.i just heard those lyrics 🙃
I had to google it lol it is called excuses...I think she played that one part on purpose though because of the lyrics as the rest appears to be about cheating. Those lines though seemed to be a dig at tattle especially played over her showing off the underfloor heating again...a bitchy dig maybe? Or maybe I have fallen too far down the rabbit hole lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ronnie is gorgeous but I’m sorry there is no way in hell that’s the first time he’s said all that!
she’s just trying to emotionally manipulate her followers in case this ASA stuff blows up 🙄 awful woman.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.