Mrs Hinch #532 Hinch, Hinch, go away, Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the clothes too. It’s just for engagement! She uses her kids and animals as content filler! My dog doesn’t even like wearing dog coats let alone clothes. It would make her so sad if I did that to her. Thing is Soph doesn’t even meet her dogs basic needs in terms of daily walks and and exercise for stimulation, and to keep healthy and happy. It’s good she now has a larger garden, but she’s pretty much given that to the alpacas hasn’t she? She’s irresponsible on so many levels.
One of mine doesn't even like wearing their flipping harness - love their walkies hate the goddamn harness & I get a full body workout wrestling them into it - I can't imagine dressing them up for funz 😳

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here. Just had to jump on to point out that she has all that money but has bought a cheap bedframe and mattress off amazon for her kids.
I get that its all some people can afford but its so in keeping with her putting the kids last. Couldn't have got the poor boy a nice quality single childs bed? (Fair enough if you need a double for co-sleeping, my baby bother has autism and wouldn't sleep without my mum until the age of 14!)
Typical Soph, purveyor of fine tat and 15000m2 under floor heating ??
Hi chicken select! The first thing i did was google the mattress and bedframe and kind of thought they were a bit cheap, especially when she has soent over £20, 000 on underfloor heating and flooring. I cant decide if this is to remain ‘relateable’ to the huns or because she doesn’t care. Its so bizarre … the double bed thing seems like something that could do him for his whole time in that house so why not buy a really good one so it lasts?

Reactions: 15
But if he's hungry and refuses to go to bed she feeds him, so it's not his fault.

She's a feeder.

View attachment 1173080

Those fluffy camels are going to end up enormous as well. Carrots every single day.
Errr if my dogs won't settle on a night time they get told sternly to lay down. Supper fgs. What next midnight feast? The woman is certifiable. Agree the WW are gonna be huge.

Reactions: 12
Hey nusty trolls!! I just HAD to come on to tell you some cleaning tips guys. I deep cleaned my house today with only four cleaning products - furniture polish, glass cleaner, mu purpose cleaner and some bleach. Who knew? Its so simple guys, hope this helps.

i was actually thinking today and getting absolutely fuming at thenumber of families havingn to choose between food and warmth with their little ones in tow. More will be depending on food banks. And i bet you ANY MONEY she and her grabby family never need any cleaning products because of the anount she is gifted. If she was a decent human being she would donate all of her excess to local projects and maybe do some demo videos of how to clean a whole house with very few products.
Sorry for the rant I just had to get that off my chest!

edited for spelling

all the vest xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So who actually benefits from her 'over sharing' Ronnie's 'journey' on social media?
It's not any other Mums in a similar position because she doesn't give any proper help or advice, and it sure as hell isn't Ronnie. So the only person who benefits from this whole charade is Sophie. This way she not only gets to post a filtered photograph of herself but the huns lavish praise on her and give her the attention and sympathy she craves. What a strange way to behave when your only priority should be to protect your children?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I really want to message her and ask her to stop sharing her boys and also ask why THE duck she has pictured herself crying but I will save it for here instead.

WWWWWWWWwwwwWwwHHHHhhhYyyy is she SO stupid?!?!?!?!?!??!
But sadly if she stops sharing the boys then no one is going to be there to praise the behaviour that a parent should be proud of, because us trolls wouldn’t be able to see him to be proud of him, and his mum mum certainly doesn’t have the mental capacity to do this because she has the emotional range of a teaspoon

Reactions: 17
Haha my MIL does this whenever she goes to a hospital, never anything wrong. One time she checked in and I was on shift in said A&E dept but diff area so didn’t see her. She had been seen within 20 mins in minors and sent packing home yet left her post on Facebook all day with people asking you ok hun 🤣

I bet she’s the type to check herself into A&E on Facebook, with no explication on why she’s there.

• Haha
She dressed the boys up the same knowing it be a good photo op with the bike and out playing in the garden. All pre thought for the gram (although it’s fine and sunny, yet she’d said previously yesterday that it was raining).

She’s a bit stuck with her content as she continues to brag non stop - she can hardly then switch it round and start cleaning the house on a budget and to help those who are struggling. Although she does have the skin of a rhino and I wouldn’t put it past her.

The only reason little Ronnie is getting a double bed is because it fits to the size of the barn on the mural. Nothing to do with his needs or wants.All to do with aesthetics.

And finally…. Poor Henry. He looks so sick it’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 40
In times of economic disaster I wouldn’t be bragging showing off an ( empty) house… she would’ve been safer surrounded by neighbours who would pick up on strange activity and call police. She is everything that is wrong with the world

Facebook is trolling me. Here Soph, list the bleeping Fluffheads on here since you haven’t got a clue about them and they’re just boring everyone
120DFDC4-1FF3-47DC-B951-B702AF67F290.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So who actually benefits from her 'over sharing' Ronnie's 'journey' on social media?
It's not any other Mums in a similar position because she doesn't give any proper help or advice, and it sure as hell isn't Ronnie. So the only person who benefits from this whole charade is Sophie. This way she not only gets to post a filtered photograph of herself but the huns lavish praise on her and give her the attention and sympathy she craves. What a strange way to behave when your only priority should be to protect your children?
Also I feel sorry for mums who think they are in the same situation as her. Barely 2 months ago she put up that plagiarised post about him being non verbal and now she is sharing these huge strides he has made, it must make any mum following her with an actual non verbal child feel like they have failed. When in reality she can’t make up her mind how much sympathy she wants and can’t keep her story straight at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Interesting comments from a recognised dog behaviourist today coinciding with Audrey’s trim photo. I’m sure she doesn’t waste her time with Hunch but shows what caring about your dog is all about…

1F76FC45-5AAA-4629-A3B5-115BF8B6CDDC.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m guessing he can say a lot more, but that’s enough content to please the gullible followers and buy in to the and to provide enough validations for master manipulator and liar - Sophie Hinchliffe
I bet she’s the type to check herself into A&E on Facebook, with no explication on why she’s there.
broken toe springs to mind 😂

She’s a bit stuck with her content as she continues to brag non stop - she can hardly then switch it round and start cleaning the house on a budget and to help those who are struggling. Although she does have the skin of a rhino and I wouldn’t put it past her.
Completely agree. The reno will only last so long (thankfully) and then what does she have left? She really hasn’t thought through the alienation of her core followers with all the bragging.

Put bluntly, most of my friends’ houses are worth more than hers. I presume that’s the type of demographic she’s trying to target. It will fail because her interior design taste is shocking. Monochrome grey, crushed velvet and mirrored furniture isn’t going to cut the mustard. Nor murals, everything made from scaffolding boards and tacky themed bathrooms.

Either she has no self awareness or her management team’s advised her poorly. Her brand partnerships are all low quality, cheap stuff. Nothing wrong with that but it’s the anathema of the no money (or taste) spared renovations. So who’s going to end up following her? She’s already losing her faithful army and she’s not going to be able to replace them with higher income followers either. Nor can she believably go back to simple cleaning and her “bargs” from B&M. The Reno show-off project is irreversible and a poor decision.

Reactions: 34
Exactly this. What’s in store for Lonnie is what I wonder. They shouldn’t but they’ll most likely have more too 😐

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.