Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her sycophant messages, if they weren't sent to her self by her self. "you've worked incredibly hard" makes me furious. How? How exactly has she worked incredibly hard? bleeping idiot's like. Wait and see when ya gas/ electric bill lands and she's building a orangery etc...see then. If posting stories seconds long on social media is what's now deemed as hardworking then this world's even more fucked up than I thought! Not to mention her husband being home full time and mother stapled to her hip. I despise her and her brainwashed sheep! Feeding Alpacas and recieving free stuff all day is not work ya cretins.
Completely agree. She wouldn’t know hard work even if it came up to her and tapped her on her crooked nose 😂

Has she sourced that booth from her favourite place to eat out...table for four at Morrisons Cafe ma’am?
I believe it’s called ‘Little Chef Chic’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So seriously guyzzzzz, it’s gotten to the point where surely no one - NO ONE - in their right mind who still follows her find this shizz relatable and/or worthy of watching?

I feel physically bleeping sick having looked at her stories today. I’ve been so busy with life admin, WORK, and CHILDCARE that I haven’t looked at her account To see what I’ve (not) missed. The cost of living crisis is taking a hold over here and despite being a ‘high’ earner we’ll be having to live very frugaly for The foreseeable.

a tour of her UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN HOUSE NUMBER TWO is literally sickening.

she is a loathsome, braggy, tone-deaf bleep of the absolute highest order.

Come at me you evil witch - I’d say it to your face (any one of them)
Totally tone deaf - if she has any ounce of consideration for her followers she would read the room and cut back on the bragging. Instead she would rather make others feel inferior by constantly showing off what she has and what they likely never will.
Why would anyone want to remain a follower after watching that?

Reactions: 16
Dear God,that dog is absolutely miserable. Why is she doing that to him? It’s not in the slightest bit cute or funny. Just looks bleeping stupid and like something a child would do.
I suppose that ridiculous,cruel humour appeals to the brain dead sheep though

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Slightly unpopular opinion, but to be honessht guyssh, I do actually like a properly designed breakfast nook and would have one if my kitchen layout would work with one. But they need to be set into a corner or their own literal "nook" to look nice. Not a weird kitchen island.

View attachment 1164903
View attachment 1164904
View attachment 1164905
I actually though the first one was a static caravan! Brings back memories of weekends in Towyn 😂 The second one is near identical to the dining area in my narrowboat with a table that lifts down and converts to a bed! Perhaps that's what the plan is, the booth is going to convert to a bed for Henry...

Oh hang on, he has a bedroom...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah now, Stacey had that story about the lecky bills straight after a post about her swimming pool and how it'll be refurbished and ready for one of her kids birthday parties.
They're both equal doses.
They are, I'm not under any illusions about that. But Stacey does have more awareness about how she comes across. Hinch has none. My post was really about how they communicate with their huns, I know Stacey is as bad in many ways, but in some ways she is better and at least her stories are easier to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Regarding the ad montage, it's become clear at this point that she's dragging out the move from greyskull to advertise her range. I personally don't think she likes her products that much tbh so she's using the house as a showroom for it all. I bet when she finally moves in to Hinch Not a Farm we will see less stories on it and she will bring out a collection that's more to her new taste which is more beige, wood etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Poor Henry, she's seems to have stopped plugging his and Ronnie's friendship she was always filming Ronnie feeding, him looking out the window etc it's now Ronnie and the wolly wankers! He looks so fed up and misserable maybe she ignores him much of the time now or he probably feels to sluggish with all that weight!

Reactions: 29
Nah duck off. She's lost the plot big time. Who the duck even does stuff like this? I don't think it's remotely funny whatsoever. She's round the u bend. Been sniffing far too much Zoflora and whatever other chemicals she uses. Honest to god she needs help.
And F.A.S.T.
She really does think he's human doesn't she. She's an absolute tool.

Attachments

• Sad
Nah duck off. She's lost the plot big time. Who the duck even does stuff like this? I don't think it's remotely funny whatsoever. She's round the u bend. Been sniffing far too much Zoflora and whatever other chemicals she uses. Honest to god she needs help.
And F.A.S.T.
She really does think he's human doesn't she. She's an absolute tool.
Poor Henners, nothing but a prop like the rest of her clan 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So to be clear. She ‘tended’ that the downstairs carpets were flooded so she could fool everyone, rip them up and put underfloor heating. She’s despicable.
She lies and brags.

Reactions: 58
Poor Henners, can just imagine her cackling and screeching when she’s dressing the poor thing up and taking pictures too 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Can’t sleep so found myself watching NoHun’s live (even though he’s annoying af) and he just said he’s got a video coming this week slagging hinch off, said he’s got a lot to say about her 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Can’t sleep so found myself watching NoHun’s live (even though he’s annoying af) and he just said he’s got a video coming this week slagging hinch off, said he’s got a lot to say about her 👀
Here is the tea ☕

She’s so gonna get slagged on her spending habits with the current situation …. Get the popcorn ready huns… this will be some exciting content coming up !
Looking forward to her response once he posts his video !

(Édit: if a nice troll could help a clueless hen on how to insert a video within the text and not an attachement .. you would be #sokond)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Here is the tea ☕

She’s so gonna get slagged on her spending habits with the current situation …. Get the popcorn ready huns… this will be some exciting content coming up !
Looking forward to her response once he posts his video !

(Édit: if a nice troll could help a clueless hen on how to insert a video within the text and not an attachement .. you would be #sokond)
As much as I’d love this, she seems invincible frankly. She’s incredibly thick skinned and not the fragile, anxiety ridden Mrs Hinch she leads us (not us because we see her) to believe. After the plagiarism theft and non apology gives us a real indication of who she really is.

Reactions: 40
As much as I’d love this, she seems invincible frankly. She’s incredibly thick skinned and not the fragile, anxiety ridden Mrs Hinch she leads us (not us because we see her) to believe. After the plagiarism theft and non apology gives us a real indication of who she really is.
True, she seems invincible but NoHun has a larger following than autism cafe, so there is hope it can reach out more people ?! It would be great if NoHun would mention the plagiarism on top of it … maybe worth sending him a DM 🙃

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.