Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguinfeet

Also just to reiterate on the day many if us will have seen our energy bills absolutely sky rocket...

"Look at my fancy pants kitchen. Look at my dogs own shower room. Look at my underfloor heating. Look at my fucking alpacas. Now buy my shit!!"

🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly this. I've said before she is tone bloody deaf and she continues to be by the looks of it. It amazes me, it really does. I really don't begrudge anyone anything they've earned but hers is all from deception and manipulation which is just does not sit right with me morally. I actually like the kitchen design and would love something like that but I think I'd rather have my small kitchen that needs a refurb badly than know I've only got a nice kitchen because of my lies and manipulation. This is probably why I will never be rich :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sloppys

VIP Member
A bit late to the party with all this iconic stuff but one thing I just don’t get is if she’s that self conscious about going on camera and doesn’t like the way she looks why take a deal with iconic in the first place? Surely if you are that bothered by how you look you have a million different filter faces you wouldn’t accept a deal where you have to show your face on your account? 🤷‍♀️

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Who knows what will happen to her Iconic contract but she can't say she wasn't warned.Can anybody pinpoint the time that she let Tattle become an obsession,when she took her eye off the ball and instead of reading the room locked horns with a gossip site🤷‍♀️

• Wow

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Thank you! Oh yes thread 500 was great entertainment whilst nursing the baby 😂 sent it to my friend who has all the Hinch tat - she has been converted too

Welcome! Pull up a pew. Have you read thread #500 it's very interesting if you get chance.

Makes my heart sing to hear people are waking up and unfollowing the lazy bint.

It won't last her a lifetime the way she spends. She be joining dole cue with the other 'has beens'.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Dear God,that dog is absolutely miserable. Why is she doing that to him? It’s not in the slightest bit cute or funny. Just looks fucking stupid and like something a child would do.
I suppose that ridiculous,cruel humour appeals to the brain dead sheep though

• Sad

Tinkerbell87

Chatty Member
Is she that arrogant she would rather send poor Henry into an early grave rather than actually listen and exercise, feed and look after him properly? His sad eyes, dull matted coat and depressed demeanour break my heart.

• Sad

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Iconic have taken hinch off their reels on insta, Stacey’s videos are still there 🤣 that must sting abit soph 🤣🤣🤣🤣

edit, never mind Iv just noticed it’s still there 🤣 look soph Iv admitted a mistake cos that’s what adults do 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Translation -

Those nusty trolls call me out on my bullshit and actually protect my children’s privacy more than I do

View attachment 1169245
Ahhh so after another load of bragging today....tonight's distraction technique is ....💫 calling out trolls 💫🙄🙄
Fuck off soph
No one on here ever pulls your kids apart and many today have even been praising your niece at how motherly and caring she is towards your son 🤷🏼‍♀️
And your DMs are only open for anyone willing to kiss your arse and feed your ego - anyone concerned about Ronnie's safety or asking you to tone down the bragging are just deleted and blocked 🙄🙄

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
What’s going on here then? I haven’t looked on here in ages because it was fairly consistent 1500 - 2000 a day and it obviously looked like she was buying them in an ongoing basis. But what’s happened? Credit card declined? 😂😂
View attachment 1169786
Thread suggestion -

What happens when you’ve already bought all the bots? Asking for a ‘tend friend.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
She received a warning in April 21 about using a filter when promoting make up and I’m sure that was Iconic too (too many contraventions to be sure). Maybe they are already in ASA’s bad books and she has fucked them over. Pampers seemed to cut ties after her and SS messed up. All we need now is for P&G and Tesco to give their head a shake and she can retire disgracefully.

• Heart
  • Wow

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
“We will contact you again once we have received a response from Sophie Hinchcliffe and decided how best to proceed. However, please feel free to contact us at any time to check on the status of your complaint.”

That’s what I’m talking about. You can’t ignore it this time, Dogpie.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
She’s strong enough to live without what?

Hinchers?
Ads?
Tattle?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
What she could have said, "we are all going to feel the pinch in terms of heating bills etc soon so here's a way to stay cosy when things get tough (insert blanket she sells here or good energy saving tip)".

What she actually said, I HaVe AlwaYshhhhhh wAnTeD mY oWn ShtuFf GUUYYYSSSHHHHH.

Just naff off.

• Haha

Whatapalaver

So seriously guyzzzzz, it’s gotten to the point where surely no one - NO ONE - in their right mind who still follows her find this shizz relatable and/or worthy of watching?

I feel physically fucking sick having looked at her stories today. I’ve been so busy with life admin, WORK, and CHILDCARE that I haven’t looked at her account To see what I’ve (not) missed. The cost of living crisis is taking a hold over here and despite being a ‘high’ earner we’ll be having to live very frugaly for The foreseeable.

a tour of her UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN HOUSE NUMBER TWO is literally sickening.

she is a loathsome, braggy, tone-deaf cunt of the absolute highest order.

Come at me you evil witch - I’d say it to your face (any one of them)

• Heart

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Pity post as last story last night followed by radio silence this morning. Building up to a big braggy reveal post on grid this evening maybe?🤔

F the dust.

VIP Member
So she paid £300.000 over asking price for a house then proceeds to rip it to shreds and do a god awful job of re doing it. Spending obscene amounts. That house won't be worth anymore which is shitty business!

• Heart
  • Wow

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Slightly unpopular opinion, but to be honessht guyssh, I do actually like a properly designed breakfast nook and would have one if my kitchen layout would work with one. But they need to be set into a corner or their own literal "nook" to look nice. Not a weird kitchen island.

Breakfast-Nook-Furniture.jpg

Boho-Style-Breakfast-Nook-Ideas-With-Wooden-Flooring.jpg

b_si5tezfNBijmZ4ib2jLqIoHK-ilsAR0OTpQvJY6IU.jpg

• Heart

Traveler001

VIP Member
She’s so gross. I don’t know how she isn’t embarrassed latching onto a grieving woman. I’m sure she’s got plenty of actual FRIENDS and close family helping her. Why the fuck would she want a shit message and follow just after he died from her and her fat useless husband? She’s fucking mad
Why does she only contact people who are grieving. Is there a name for it? Like munchausens by proxy but for grief? Because whatever it is it’s disturbed.