Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she's self sabotaging her own insta?
She knows she can't get anything past her tatlers.They've shown her up,called her out and often scuppered her plans.
I belive that the new occupants of the old house were going to supply content and lots of "larfs" 🙄
The same as her ma and da were going to become regular features;notice how pa contributes but manages to stay as anonymous as the cat owner in Tom and Jerry.Why fiddle doesn't get the hint I'm not sure.I guess Soph wants to redeem her...not on my watch 😂
I think she knows exactly what she's doing.She has no room to manoeuvre and will explain it all in one last book,ITVbest series or even a "movie"😱,blame tattle and live unhappily ever after on the proceeds.🤷‍♀️
That's how I've felt for a while. The long and random runs of days off, completely tone deaf bragging, erratic content - is she an interiors, renovation, pet, cleaning, parenting, lifestyle, fashion or makeup account? - it's all a bit weird for someone who, once upon a time, was fairly consistent with what and when they posted.

I don't think she ever wanted to be known as Mrs Hinch the cleaning influencer. They just picked a niche and went with it, stealing quick "hacks" and showing off her Home Bargains purchases. I think it grew into a bit of a beast once the meemoir and notebook came out and now she wants a new direction but lacks the creativity to go for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Sausage90

VIP Member
Is there a HinchFood range in the pipeline?

- Hinch Eggs
- Vomlettes
- Sketti Hoop Pie
- Cauliflower cakes
- Raw Chicken Pasta thing
- Broccoli

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Oh ffs this is going to be the new thing now isn't it ...captioning what the woolly wankers are "saying" 😫😫😫😫

• Sick
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1165582
Does this piss anyone else off… it implies she’s worked hard and if you don’t give up, you could have as much money as her 🙄
Pisses me off so much! I work full time and study full time. Found out I'm getting a tiny pay rise but it tips me over the threshold for my student loan so I am now down money every month as the tiny rise means I have to pay my student loan. Its heartbreaking and something as simple as buying a home is getting more and more out of reach for me. Meanwhile she goes between two houses.

• Sad
  • Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
She has absolutely zero self awareness. Stacey on the other hand, does. She may not actually be as economical as she says on Insta but at least she talked about trying to reduce her energy bill, probably because she is aware of the impact on most of her followers. She's richer than hinch so doesn't actually need to worry, but the fact that she made a story about hanging her washing instead of tumbling it, to save money, would resonate with her followers regardless.
Ah now, Stacey had that story about the lecky bills straight after a post about her swimming pool and how it'll be refurbished and ready for one of her kids birthday parties.
They're both equal doses.

I see she’s having a pity party for one😴no one even says anything remotely negative about the children,ONLY about her.
I honestly find it incredible how an adults gets in a strop because not every single person in the world likes you or agrees with you. I mean,it’s narcissism at its finest. News flash Soph….NOBODY in this world is liked or loved by everyone it’s just life ! If someone dislikes me …fine it’s their choice,I honestly don’t get it

Sopha, hunnnnay…. Seeing as a large proportion of your “Followers” are Bots you’ve paid for and don’t know you exist as they don’t exist and the rest are made up of hunz who haven’t seen through you…YET…some are bandwagon jumping and some are fick as fuck, I’d like to know how you feel you’re going through a little journey of petrified, nervous or plain scared when there are people fleeing for their lives in the Ukraine with just the clothes they have on their backs, leaving behind loved ones who are too old/sick to travel or their partners who are fighting, their pets and knowing it’s likely they won’t have a home to go back to 😢

Also, people are living in poverty in the UK, more soon will be too and also heartbreakingly with terminal illness. I’d like you to discuss why you think you‘re hard done by when the 1% - as you put it - just point out the lies you tell and that you‘re just a greedy, money obsessed saleswoman, bragging day in day out and who uses her own family, including two beautiful children, the Fucking Fluffheads who are just there to push the whole ‘tend Hinch Farm bullshit and her poor dog, who deserves proper care and not to be dressed up, so cruel and not funny in the slightest 😡

Your DM’s are always open…. What absolute crap. Twat 🙄
To be fair her DM’s have to be open to block anyone who isn’t kissing her arse

• Heart

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
I received a response from ASA today after my complaint about Hinch having a filter on while promoting Iconic. They have stated that further investigation is needed and have contacted Sophie Hinchcliffe (yes, they added the ‘c’ 😄) to ask for her response to the points of complaint being made. Once a reponse has been made, ASA will get back to me.

Looks like it’s being taken seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
I've just spent today trying to support folk who are seriously struggling with their mental health due to the price rises.

And then there is this alpaca wanker bragging about her two fucking houses.

Fuck off Hinch.

• Heart

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
The only person that rips Ronnie apart is her! She’s a nasty horrid bitch to that little boy

• Sad
  • Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
Part of my husband’s job involves dealing with the ASA. They’re no push-over, in fact, on occasions they’re the bane of his life when it comes to what you can and can’t say on adverts.

Sophie should genuinely be worried. Although, I’m amazed it’s taken them this long to take action. The irony is that her 3.5 million bots will count against her as I suspect the ASA has a higher level of scrutiny for the more-followed accounts.

The funny thing is that she seems to enjoy breaking the rules. She knows the advertising regulations but chooses to ignore them. It’s like her pre-records. Just why? The only person that will suffer is her. That said, she doesn’t help herself by doing next to no cleaning to dilute her endless stream of ads.

Reactions: 36
I don’t believe the garden furniture man story what did it for me was the “we already have perfectly good garden furniture” or whatever she said like she’s never binned anything that was perfectly good! But if it was true it would make sense most of us have known exactly where she lives for years have any of us trolls turned up on her doorstep? No but the fans would in a heartbeat!
What did it for me was her being alone with Ronnie. Clearly the whole story is bullshit

natsuki

It would be really easy for the ASA to tell definitively if she was filtering the fuck out of her ads, all they’d have to do is set up a F2F meeting with her! They probably wouldn’t recognise her!

• Haha
I don't remember ever hearing this story. Not surprised that Inch took it the tip though, that's where everything of theirs goes even Ronnie's toys.
It made her feel vulnerable that someone knew where she lived? And yet, the entire world can access her new address in a matter of seconds on the internet!!!! No amount of CCTV will keep you safe from someone really intent on causing harm or foul. Christ, I literally live on the other side of the world at the moment and I could easily tell my friends in the UK how to get to her farm notafarm. No mention of calling the police, which is what I'd have done if I felt as threatened and vulnerable in my own home, as she claims to have felt! Wind your neck in Hinchy

spongey

VIP Member
My heart breaks for Henry 😢 it's bad enough that he's clearly overfed and underwalked, but those are issues that take time to fix... however, dressing up your dog in ridiculous outfits for your own entertainment is the lowest of the low.

• Sad

CoolMom

VIP Member
Curious if anyone has ever told her that there ARE other toddler / baby friendly activities than soft play?

• Haha
  • Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
This is petty but I really hate how everything is “Project X, Y, Z”. We’ve had “Project pergola”, “Project bathroom” etc etc etc. Gets on my tits! 🤢 Why can’t she just say “Here’s where the orangery is being built” (I know it’s petty but urgh!!!)
Also - isn’t that about the 6th weekend in a row that the niece has been there? Doesn’t she have a family or does she have to babysit her Aunt? 🤷‍♀️

9Pine

VIP Member
Hinch (and her sheep that rock up here off the back of her screaming troll)... no one here would ever troll Ronnie... we only want the best for him BUT we can see right through you Hinch.

We will call out on here you putting your son in danger with those alpacas, we will call you out when you use a filter when advertising beauty products and we will call you out for all of your shady ads. You want people to "be kond" but how about you look a bit closer to home? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Or, people who live in newly-built orangeries shouldn’t throw stones!

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Has anyone got receipts for when she’s worked hard? I’ve never seen it. I’ve been doing long days recently because a lot of staff have been off with covid, actually doing things that aren’t strictly my role. She hasn’t a clue what it is to work. I’ve never ever seen her do a days work.

• Heart
She mentioned something about "her biggest fears". This last story was about R so is she saying she doesnt want him to be neurodeivergent? She fears a diagnosis etc? Best thing she could do is keep the boys off IG. She is clearly struggling with R not developing as she wanted.

• Sad