Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
States she's moved because she wants more privacy? Yet new house is on a busy road compared to Greyskull on a cul-de-sac? She's a complete idiot.
Like everything with her - doesn’t make a lick of intelligent sense. She’s her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think she's self sabotaging her own insta?
She knows she can't get anything past her tatlers.They've shown her up,called her out and often scuppered her plans.
I belive that the new occupants of the old house were going to supply content and lots of "larfs" 🙄
The same as her ma and da were going to become regular features;notice how pa contributes but manages to stay as anonymous as the cat owner in Tom and Jerry.Why fiddle doesn't get the hint I'm not sure.I guess Soph wants to redeem her...not on my watch 😂
I think she knows exactly what she's doing.She has no room to manoeuvre and will explain it all in one last book,ITVbest series or even a "movie"😱,blame tattle and live unhappily ever after on the proceeds.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why isit always i want this, I wanted to do that with this bleep! Believe it or not soph someone using this helps put food on a table ect. It's a real job not a tend job not all off us can become rich by scamming people 😡
Ronnie supposedly loves diggers. Why couldn’t they have brought him there to see one up close?

Reactions: 20
I know we say this all time but honestly I’m so sick of seeing alpacas. Like I thought I was bored of them a few weeks ago but I just can’t be more over it.

I’m over the tend farm, the tit designs, the awful things you’ve done to that house, panelling, brick slips. And now we’ve got pissing months of a tit looking orangery to look forward to (you’ve ruined that beautiful patio and asthetic of outside too)

don’t ask what we think of anything you’re doing because we all know A) you don’t care B) you’ve already decided

AND PLEASE STOP DRESSING YOUR DOG UP ITS CRUEL
Thank you for listening
ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She knows she can't get anything past her tatlers.They've shown her up,called her out and often scuppered her plans.
I belive that the new occupants of the old house were going to supply content and lots of "larfs" 🙄
The same as her ma and da were going to become regular features;notice how pa contributes but manages to stay as anonymous as the cat owner in Tom and Jerry.Why fiddle doesn't get the hint I'm not sure.I guess Soph wants to redeem her...not on my watch 😂
I think she knows exactly what she's doing.She has no room to manoeuvre and will explain it all in one last book,ITVbest series or even a "movie"😱,blame tattle and live unhappily ever after on the proceeds.🤷‍♀️
“anonymous as the cat owner from Tom and Jerry” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you crack me up, blessed be x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I used to like alpacas but I’m now bored of them, it’s overkill just like a Compare The Meerkat ad*

*explanation for Sophie - an ad is where someone talks about a product or service directing the viewer to go and purchase it. On tv it’s usually obvious like during the breaks on Lingo (who said that Hinch is not a word) but usually on Instagram you declare that it’s an ad so that your sheep followers know that you are gaining from it. ATV hun. xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's how I've felt for a while. The long and random runs of days off, completely tone deaf bragging, erratic content - is she an interiors, renovation, pet, cleaning, parenting, lifestyle, fashion or makeup account? - it's all a bit weird for someone who, once upon a time, was fairly consistent with what and when they posted.

I don't think she ever wanted to be known as Mrs Hinch the cleaning influencer. They just picked a niche and went with it, stealing quick "hacks" and showing off her Home Bargains purchases. I think it grew into a bit of a beast once the meemoir and notebook came out and now she wants a new direction but lacks the creativity to go for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I dont know if this has been suggested, but do u think mad ma barker and weepetto are selling their house to then move into GreySkull?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont know if this has been suggested, but do u think mad ma barker and weepetto are selling their house to then move into GreySkull?
I can’t understand why it’s still a big secret. The way Sopha is carrying on though she’ll still be in Greyskull next year

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I used to like alpacas but I’m now bored of them, it’s overkill just like a Compare The Meerkat ad*

*explanation for Sophie - an ad is where someone talks about a product or service directing the viewer to go and purchase it. On tv it’s usually obvious like during the breaks on Lingo (who said that Hinch is not a word) but usually on Instagram you declare that it’s an ad so that your sheep followers know that you are gaining from it. ATV hun. xx
Look I know you're annoyed with Hinch but don't bring Sergei and Aleksandr into this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Watch next week and see all the advertising she does someone will have to pay for those tiles and you can bet we will be inundated with ads ads ads for the foreseeable next few days

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve shared this before. This is what a real not tend orangery looks like, at Chatsworth House. The interior used to house exotic plants and orange trees which are hard to grow in the local climate. The interior is now the gift shop at Chatsworth.

We shall see what Soph’s “orangery” looks like at Chavsworth.

photo credits: Steve Cadman Flickr; NYSocialDiary website.

BBF3C328-B1F3-4E2C-8245-130CF2C23ECD.jpeg
A0F7FA5B-5246-4337-BFFA-C0B454899FFC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My boy is all grown up now..but when he was small we lived in a flat and i swear i would have given ANYTHING for us to have a house with a nice wee garden for him to play in, run around etc. I will never understand having a garden of dreams (not a farm/its a garden!) and filling it with those shitting machines..more or less rendering it totally out of bounds for kids to run around in 😕 why!? Why would u do that..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.