Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CBB801D5-E7A5-47A4-A9B8-09A39B480781.jpeg

Yeah it is boring, people are struggling to heat their homes and feed their children, whilst your lazy gastric band arse is basically sticking a middle finger up to them. You’re so out of touch it’s untrue. Self centred, entitled little witch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I think so to. Still think she is a narc 100% but her speech and grammar is poor. I wonder if she has an undiagnosed speech/language need. I imagine it doesn’t help being a narc, her mum has probably fed her the idea she’s perfect
I think she’s just lazy. Too lazy to clean her house, too lazy to look after her own children and too lazy to speak properly

Reactions: 30
She is going to end up breaking or damaging the contractors tools if she keep fooling around.

she doesn’t get it does she? Tools and machinery are expensive! She thinks because she spends money like it’s nothing that everyone else can too.

If anyone knows contractors you’d know how much money they invest in their tools and they do not mess around with keeping them safe.

If my partner seen his client post in IG that she was pissing around on his machinery he’d be having a stern word with her about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It varies. Between 12-24 months roughly.

I don’t know if she’s had them castrated and advice around this differs. Ours were done as cria when still with their mother though lots of other people don’t castrate till a lot later than this, as late as 18 months sometimes, usually when they start “misbehaving”

She isn’t good at handling them. Not sure what “work” she actually does. I wouldn’t dream of wearing a large, padded jacket with mine. I work up quite a sweat, even in the depths of winter tending to ours. Is it possible she’s paying an experienced person to do the main care of them?
It’s not possible it’s a given. The lazy cow can’t even be bothered to walk a dog daily which is pleasant - she isn’t cleaning out anything. I despise people like her who call themselves animal lovers but don’t put in the work.

Reactions: 22
Well if that dust bath is topped up with DE, I don’t think I would be crouching in the middle of it breathing it all in, unless I wanted a serious lung condition in later life….
F07810F0-04BA-47D9-AEDA-159A2DAD1A26.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think so to. Still think she is a narc 100% but her speech and grammar is poor. I wonder if she has an undiagnosed speech/language need. I imagine it doesn’t help being a narc, her mum has probably fed her the idea she’s perfect
Agreed, or as others have mentioned, she’s regressed due to a past trauma🤔

Well if that dust bath is topped up with DE, I don’t think I would be crouching in the middle of it breathing it all in, unless I wanted a serious lung condition in later life….
View attachment 1168395
Thought exactly the same, inhaling pesticide, lovely 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she really is thick

Someone else mentioned this, I’m not a plant expert but if she has this in her Garden, then I know we joke about her reading here, but for the safety of the WW, Hinch Read This You Numpty and either chop it down or give those WW a better life away from Liars Lodge before you f##king kill them🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Because she isn't the one renovating. Literally everyone else doing the work around her and she just llaaarrvvvesss everything.
Nusty troll! She stuck a brick slip to the wall! She’s practically renovating the place single handed! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A conservatory has a pitched, glazed roof.

An orangery has large windows and a flat roof with lantern.

Orangeries historically were used to house fruit trees/tropical plants over winter. A massive greenhouse if you will.

Sopha's will house a crushed velvet dog bed and bamboo handled mops.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So suddenly the wooly wankers are being given a dialogue, what's she trying to do show that they have a better command of the English language than she does?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Something is wrong with her !!! I can’t understand how her family can’t see it and intervene

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1165582
Does this piss anyone else off… it implies she’s worked hard and if you don’t give up, you could have as much money as her 🙄

and…. The poor dog!! She can’t cope if there’s not some silly repetitive gimmick to latch on to-
Whether it be, dog going to bed, dog having hair brushed, Ronnie and dog running from kitchen or poor dog in clothes !!!
It p*ss*s me off big time! What does she think is so wrong with her life that she has to remind herself not to give up?

I actually though the first one was a static caravan! Brings back memories of weekends in Towyn 😂 The second one is near identical to the dining area in my narrowboat with a table that lifts down and converts to a bed! Perhaps that's what the plan is, the booth is going to convert to a bed for Henry...

Oh hang on, he has a bedroom...
It might be for when he finally gives up and can longer climb the stairs! He’s already got the downstairs bathroom.

Reactions: 13
So well said ! It’s hard for me to know as I dont know anything about alpacas! She seems to be trying to humanise them andnit makes me super uneasy that she has them so near the kids

I dont know how all this stuff works - does anyone think she is after a deal with Pretty Little Thing? She is literally never out of their loungewear and filmed her niece in a PLT loungewear set the other night when they were doing easter crafts. Would she be able to do this whilst in a contract with teshhhhhco? As tend friend SS has primark and in the style?
Would also explain the constant sucking up to Molly Mae. Ugh everything is so contrived with her, every single thing she does has a reason behind it. Like honestly could you be arsed?

Reactions: 18
What do WE think? I'll tell you shall I Sophie?
I think you are an absolute bleeping twit for having no morals and bragging all the time. In this financial state of affairs this country is now in, with soaring bills, energy prices and fuel, you have no clue about how others will be feeling right now. Yeh you might think it's taking people's minds off things, but you are just tone deaf when it comes to showing off your wealth.
I give up. I really do. She's a fuckwit with no integrity or brain.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Nobody likes a bragger and what's really disturbing is she seems to enjoy doing it!
She should just move to notafarm and duck off in to the sunset.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.