Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just spent today trying to support folk who are seriously struggling with their mental health due to the price rises.

And then there is this alpaca wanker bragging about her two bleeping houses.

duck off Hinch.
I was working in A and E yesterday and dealt with an elderly lady who has begun boiling the kettle once each morning and filling thermos flasks to last the day so she doesn’t have to keep boiling the kettle. She knocked one over and ended up with second degree burns to her thighs 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Why isit always i want this, I wanted to do that with this bleep! Believe it or not soph someone using this helps put food on a table ect. It's a real job not a tend job not all off us can become rich by scamming people 😡
Hey Sophie the 90s want you white hi tops back😂😂🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she always have to get in the way of contractors? And if they are not working today, why is she missing about on their expensive equipment? No respect for others’ time of property

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I cringed so hard at her lame attempt at humour. It's so juvenile and something you'd expect from a a young teen .. not a 32 year old.

It's quite impressive how she can make owning livestock look so incredibly boring

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is petty but I really hate how everything is “Project X, Y, Z”. We’ve had “Project pergola”, “Project bathroom” etc etc etc. Gets on my tits! 🤢 Why can’t she just say “Here’s where the orangery is being built” (I know it’s petty but urgh!!!)
Also - isn’t that about the 6th weekend in a row that the niece has been there? Doesn’t she have a family or does she have to babysit her Aunt? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 36
It’s when you hear Abbey speak you realise how , (I’m not sure if it’s lack of education or some kind of disability ) Hinch is definitely disabled in her speech and grasp of basic grammar🤔
Nah she’s just a bleeping spoilt childish head

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do they even need a bleeping conservatory, yet more seating areas for the lazy fuckers for tend sleeping and creepy filming 🙄

Reactions: 19
So Ronnie looked like he didn’t want to be near the WW. He was cowering into Abbie. Then this utter tit copying the likes of Tucker and those huskies etc. She noticed how popular they are and thought. I know I’ll do it for my WW. Except she’s not funny and it’s just cringe (although I find the dogs cringe too tbh). Then we’re onto “I want I want. I needed. I had to have”. Love you’re not the only person in that house. It’s not child friendly-those bloody fluffy twats have the whole garden , not really fat chicken strip friendly, not WW friendly and doesn’t JimBobNoKnobNoJobOiOiBumbuminnit Churchmanzzz get any say? Spoilt piece of shite

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate the captions implying they are ‘speaking’. I think it’s because she did it with Ron to cover the fact that he didn’t speak and she was embarrassed about it.
The WW are only running to you for food, not because you’re bloody Dr Doverylittle 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
EE25E9B5-E044-494E-8F02-FE09FFFE411B.png
F961BA00-97C9-46BF-A4FF-D88699587A8F.png
Can she not post anything without using a filter 🙄outfit goes from bright blue to white/cream.
Nice traffic noise when the WW came running over 😳 All that money with no idea…

Reactions: 34
Yes Soph, the house renovations and the alpacas are boring me to tears. Thanks for asking. I hope you can take on this feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s when you hear Abbey speak you realise how , (I’m not sure if it’s lack of education or some kind of disability ) Hinch is definitely disabled in her speech and grasp of basic grammar🤔
I think so to. Still think she is a narc 100% but her speech and grammar is poor. I wonder if she has an undiagnosed speech/language need. I imagine it doesn’t help being a narc, her mum has probably fed her the idea she’s perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I bet Ronnie would like to sit on the digger,but wait,hasn't he got his own one🙄
I guess he's not allowed to incase it jogs hinches memory that he would have loved that theme in his bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It’s so bizarre the way she does the caption talk for the alpacas. She needs to grow the duck up. Also she asked her followers to let her know if her alpaca shite is boring. Come on we all know if anyone told her, her content was boring they’d be immediately blocked. She’s such a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.