Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ijustdontbelieveit

My teen doesn't even want to speak to me, let alone decorate a fucking easter tree.

She's off her head
She must have met some very odd teenage boys if she thinks her children will want to decorate Easter trees when they're that age. What does jamie think, can't imagine for one second that as a teenager he enjoyed decorating his parents house for christmas( no one had Easter decorations then), I can just imagine him in his trackies, sideways cap, large neck chains, jostling and pushing his mates as they walked down the street talking loudly and guffawing like maniacs at the slightest thing, then going home to hang up some baubles🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Her Tesco stuff is bland and poor quality. I wouldn’t by her stuff out of principle but wouldn’t buy it even if I had no idea who Hinch was

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I hope this latest pity party sends sheep over here to have a look what is being said as they will see us cheering Ronnie on and only being concerned about the way she exploits him for content on her page.

Examples…calling him naughty to try and be relatable. Cackling at him getting the dog treats then shouting at him sternly to stop (his little face 😣). Reversing videos of him. Showing him in school uniform making it clear to anyone who should want to find out where he goes to nursery. Making him give up toys on camera to his baby brother in the name of “sharing”. Sticking him in front of 3 alpacas. I could go on.

We express nothing but concern for that beautiful boy and on the rare occasion any troll comes into the dungeon they are quickly ejected and usually it’s someone trying to give the forum a bad name rather than a genuine poster.
Adding a voice over a video pretending it was Ronnie

BigGobNoKnob

Does anyone else think she's self sabotaging her own insta?
She knows she can't get anything past her tatlers.They've shown her up,called her out and often scuppered her plans.
I belive that the new occupants of the old house were going to supply content and lots of "larfs" 🙄
The same as her ma and da were going to become regular features;notice how pa contributes but manages to stay as anonymous as the cat owner in Tom and Jerry.Why fiddle doesn't get the hint I'm not sure.I guess Soph wants to redeem her...not on my watch 😂
I think she knows exactly what she's doing.She has no room to manoeuvre and will explain it all in one last book,ITVbest series or even a "movie"😱,blame tattle and live unhappily ever after on the proceeds.🤷‍♀️
“anonymous as the cat owner from Tom and Jerry” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you crack me up, blessed be x

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Those alpaca stories are exhausting and dry as the wooly wankers dust. How can an unemployed mum of two with a house renovation going on have absolutely no fucking new content???

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Why does she always have to get in the way of contractors? And if they are not working today, why is she missing about on their expensive equipment? No respect for others’ time of property

• Angry

abccc_

Chatty Member
Love how she’s started calling it a conservatory so that it sounds more relatable to the sheep 🥱

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Does the booth in the kitchen come with a waiter/waitress on roller skates 1950’s style & some Elvis Presley in the background whilst the Hinch cunts (kids excluded) enjoy breakfast vomlettes & tend hot drinks 😂

• Haha
What I don’t get is how she has never ever in two years even acknowledged covid, the pandemic, lockdown or anything (apart from flouting rules regularly) I’m in bed with covid for the second time, waiting for the hospital to courier me anti virals as in ECV and praying I’m well enough for work tuesday as no work no pay.
thee would have been so much to talk about/discuss with the rules around birthing partners and hospital visits when she had Lonnie but no, completely ignored.
seems very childlike and Disney fied IYSWIM
I'm currently in bed with Covid (first time for me) even after I've been SO careful and been triple jabbed. The fact that she was just flouting lockdown rules is disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha