Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolMom

VIP Member
Another story to add to the list of things that didn’t happen 🙄
She’s NEVER been left on her own with Ronnie
Exactly. Where was Jamie in this scenario? Work? Church? Nah mate.

Also the guy she is complaining about who she is so scared of* was clearly a fan. Why would she be scared of her fans who she proclaims to love, are her kids family, her best friends....? Any troll (us nusty tend ones plus any real weirdo ones out there) could also just turn up at her door if we wanted as she practically broadcasts her address. But we don't.

*He was tend.

Reactions: 34

farmerswife91

It seems to me she thinks she can stick a label on something and that makes it true.
Well if you stick a label on dog shit saying chocolate it's still dog shit.
Same as sticking hinch farm to her gate still makes it not.a.farm.

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Them stupid things she puts in her hair piss me off lol they look ridiculous she's a grown woman fgs! Her niece dresses more like an adult than her

• Heart
  • Haha
Very late to the party but I'm not suprised she's ripped out the kitchen to turn it into an old fashioned american kitchen x caravan booth. I said months ago I saw her husband at the tip throwing out a dining set.

As someone who claims to love upcycling and holding onto sentimental things, shes absolutely full of shit. Nothing about her is genuine and is only out for what she can get - how her sheep not see this i dont know. Funny thing is though, that house looks tacky. You'd think with all the money she's chucked at it, she'd have hired a professional interior design expert.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
First of all, it's snoot as in "boop the snoot". Picked the wrong word from the phrase.

Secondly. It's snuckums (or however you spell it). A schmuck is what you are Soph.

• Haha

CB1977

Soph babe ….. think 99%/1% is slightly inaccurate- judging by the negativity on FB and insta alone think we are talking 60/40 at least. Your bots have no voice and your sheep are still baaaaaaing

• Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I hate the captions implying they are ‘speaking’. I think it’s because she did it with Ron to cover the fact that he didn’t speak and she was embarrassed about it.
The WW are only running to you for food, not because you’re bloody Dr Doverylittle 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
EE25E9B5-E044-494E-8F02-FE09FFFE411B.png
F961BA00-97C9-46BF-A4FF-D88699587A8F.png
Can she not post anything without using a filter 🙄outfit goes from bright blue to white/cream.
Nice traffic noise when the WW came running over 😳 All that money with no idea…

Katlen12

VIP Member
Funny that hinch has posted this post only a while after PTWM has posted that her ‘non-verbal’ son has just said his first whole sentence 🤔

Both using their son’s for content and making out like they are both going through this journey together....or maybe ye are just both lazy parents that don’t put your phones down and interact with your children 🤮

0E8F2910-31FA-4EC2-8DC9-CC933EED1181.jpeg

47171B1F-7D46-480E-AA37-FB6C57DD12FD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
What’s your biggest fear? That your followers won’t know how rich they have made you? What are you holding back on? Certainly not the bragging, none of that is coming across as anxious Sophi e. If it is about Ronnie, join a forum for parents of children with similar needs instead of exploiting him on your public page.

AllieBee

VIP Member
So her account now seems to consist of constant bragging about the tend farm and how much money she's hemorrhaging spending on it, and the alfuckingpacas. On the daily. Like Groundhog day.
Relatable my fucking arse. In the current climate where bills and the cost of living is sky rocketing, she has no clue in that tiny mind of hers what damage she is doing. I imagine her sheep must be feeling the pinch right now but are feeling rather down in the dumps or pissed off that they can't have what she has. Wealth and not a care in the world being the main 2 things. She's an idiot.
She has absolutely zero self awareness. Stacey on the other hand, does. She may not actually be as economical as she says on Insta but at least she talked about trying to reduce her energy bill, probably because she is aware of the impact on most of her followers. She's richer than hinch so doesn't actually need to worry, but the fact that she made a story about hanging her washing instead of tumbling it, to save money, would resonate with her followers regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
For me it is when she got the lock up. She started to become very smug and entitled, and dare I say braggy (unbelievable I know!). When was Inch caught reading Tattle on his laptop?
April 5, 2019. Happy Tattleversary, Jimbob!

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
That goodnight post 🙄
If after three years she’s holds back because of trolls, then your not cut out for Instagram, or life!! Because in life, there’s always gonna be haters. It’s how you deal with them that matters

She’s an immature fool & I can’t even hate watch her anymore, I flick through so fast and get more entertainment from tattlers responses.

Love this. Her engagement is clearly very low & she knows people are getting bored of her, she’s trying everything to stay relevant & failing. It’s all so forced, cringeworthy & desperate, I can’t even watch her videos with the sound on anymore
I’ve got a feeling when she said tell me if I’m boring you, the hinchers actually told her it was and they miss cleaning, so now she’s sulking and making it about trolls.

Look, your boring soph!! You’ve got nothing about you. No personality, just gimmicks.
Try not staging everything and just being yourself.
Hiding your face at every opportunity, it’s all just so stupid!

Last edited:

Jojo75

‘She doesn’t know what to share’ I reckon this has come off the back of her asking her followers to let her know if her content is shit and the majority of her genuine followers probably said it was. So now she’s excusing her shit content by claiming that she’s reluctant to share too much as she’s being torn apart by trolls when in fact she’s just been on a massive brag fest and is so arrogant that she actually believed that this is the content that her followers want to see. She asked the question to her followers but didn’t for a minute think they would actually tell her they’d had enough of seeing her alpacas and tend farm. So she’s ow trying to claw back some sympathy from them and trying to excuse herself by shouting troll.

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
I hate the places. One of our kids won't leave my side then makes me watch them do the same one or two things 283828228 times. Child 2 also regularly comes to me. Random kids always come to ask me for help with something. The last time one of them asked me to buy them a drink because "my mum won't buy me one." 😳🤣
I hate to repeat myself...but was that child 31 and called Sophie Rose?

• Haha