Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Who wears that much slap to go to Soft Play (I know, I know, I had you at “who wears that much slap”)

[

• Haha
Reactions: 31

9Pine

VIP Member
Well done Pol, great work considering she's boring as fuck!
I'm still loads behind but who the fuck designed her new kitchen...
Stevie Wonder??
It's shite, oh well, matches her cooking 😂
Don’t blame the designer. I expect this design is complete client-led. You know, that client who believes she IS a designer. The last thread title was so apt.

I can’t imagine anyone with a brain thinking a seating booth is a good idea, which of course means that the sheep will think it’s inspired!

• Heart

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Look at the state of it in that digger 👹 That’s like my nipping to the bins look and even then it’s done at lightning speed to stop the neighbours seeing!

Millionaire and spends her time bragging about her ‘tend farm but can’t be bovvered to put a brush through her hair and put some actual clothes on.
Thread title inspired by @Macmama

Sophie Rose, braggy chav and millionaire
Stop your pity posts and run a brush through you hair!

• Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
The only reason the ASA has written to Sophie - they got her surname wrong 🤣 - is because SHE hasn't followed the rules. It is your fault, Hinch. You get paid more than enough and are prepared to shill items to your sheep. Now you face the consequences of thinking you can break the rules.

These are for Rebecca and David 👋
In case there is any doubt about her using filters.

Hoping someone from some magazine or the DM will write a story about this fraud.

View attachment 1171068View attachment 1171067
View attachment 1171069
Even Iconic can’t deny the neck image has been altered

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
Hinch had a drive through window in her last kitchen and this time she going with a booth. The woman is obshesshed with fast food.

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
He’s in a different hat this time

Hinch is in gloves today so she’s either hiding her nails, or it’s not her!
Poor kid's got a least another year of being bundled in a parent facing pushchair...going off to sleep looking at mummaz ever-changing face 🙄
Whatever happened to that fancy no doubt gifted double pram she showed off when she was pregnant with Lonnie and was so excited about using??!!! 🤔
Another item for the 'seen once and again' list 🤣

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I cringed so hard at her lame attempt at humour. It's so juvenile and something you'd expect from a a young teen .. not a 32 year old.

It's quite impressive how she can make owning livestock look so incredibly boring

• Haha

JMS123

Chatty Member
Dear Soph, your kitchen design is dreadful. Note to the huns, no I’m not jealous, I have a bespoke kitchen (my husband’s choice, not mine) but don’t need to ram it down everyone’s throats as it’s particularly crass to flaunt your spending at a time of financial hardship for many.

My sister had banquette seating built in her kitchen. It was only L-shaped but was a pain in the arse if you were stuck in the middle and needed people to move to get out. It was also really uncomfortable to sit on being so upright. But above all, it was well nigh impossible to keep it clean. Add in two small toddlers and I think it might go the way of the manky sofa for hygiene.

PS if you’re really lucky when you’re in a booth at Frankie and Benny’s, they send round a strange human dressed as a massive mangey dog to sing happy birthday. Perhaps dressing Roy up could perfect her F&B look?

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Ah now, Stacey had that story about the lecky bills straight after a post about her swimming pool and how it'll be refurbished and ready for one of her kids birthday parties.
They're both equal doses.
They are, I'm not under any illusions about that. But Stacey does have more awareness about how she comes across. Hinch has none. My post was really about how they communicate with their huns, I know Stacey is as bad in many ways, but in some ways she is better and at least her stories are easier to watch

• Haha

Jojo75

I think so to. Still think she is a narc 100% but her speech and grammar is poor. I wonder if she has an undiagnosed speech/language need. I imagine it doesn’t help being a narc, her mum has probably fed her the idea she’s perfect
I think she’s just lazy. Too lazy to clean her house, too lazy to look after her own children and too lazy to speak properly

please enlighten me? What benefit does being on Instagram have on a child’s development and well being? There is zero benefit, there is plenty of detrimental aspects I could list all day. At least own it, you use your child because that cute factor boosts your engagement and spreads your demographics to families and single mums especially! There’s no positive for your children. Prick! Can’t stand the stupid cunt. Narc personality at its finest. Deflect, blame everyone else. YOU do suck.
Influencers usually cite money, stuff and opportunities that other kids don’t get. Warped set of priorities. As if that makes a kid happier or better off, especially when you factor in all of the negatives. There’s an Australian influencer family and the kid was on one of their podcasts bragging about how he’s famous and has lots of fans that love the stuff his mum posts about him. He’s eight 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
She is going to end up breaking or damaging the contractors tools if she keep fooling around.

she doesn’t get it does she? Tools and machinery are expensive! She thinks because she spends money like it’s nothing that everyone else can too.

If anyone knows contractors you’d know how much money they invest in their tools and they do not mess around with keeping them safe.

If my partner seen his client post in IG that she was pissing around on his machinery he’d be having a stern word with her about it.

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
So that’s the real reason for last night’s pity party? She knows she is going to get a slap on the wrist. So is trying to garner sympathy

• Heart