Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Well that kitchen is just awful! 1. Why does she need a Rangemaster - she can't cook 2. These wannabe castle chandeliers look tacky as it's not the right house for it 3. The island looks like something out of Pizza Hut 4. She obviously thinks and her & Jamie are like Dick & Angel from Escape to the Chateau - sadly she can only dream of skills, taste and the relationship that they have. Sophie is more like Escape to the Chavmanor
More like Escape to the Shithole!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
I’ve not really posted on here before and have only briefly caught up so not sure if this has been mentioned or talked about but…..
I heard from a friend of a friend who works at tesco HQ that after the summer her range is being dropped due to poor sales!
anyone else heard this??
Again sorry if it’s common knowledge here and I’ve missed it x
If this is true (and I am a cynic when it comes to her, nothing personal to you) then

• Haha
Her song choices make me laugh she’s like a teenager trying to prove a point, it’s like when we used to use MSN and you could have the song you were playing visible and if a boy had annoyed you you’d pick something like Kelis I hate you so much right now to tell them 🤣
The funniest thing is she probably thinks she's being so clever. I think she probably forgets that tattle members are a lot more educated than her and it shows.

• Haha
  • Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I was right, Poppybelles still have the £270 Mrs Hinch hanging baskets left, days after they were released. Last time they sold out in 6 minutes🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

anniemouse

VIP Member
DMs are open, so the unhinged aunties will then think because they can DM her she must be their friend.

Also, what not to discuss…well maybe read the fucking room and don’t brag about thousands of £ spent on underfloor heating when folk are worrying about their bills

• Haha
Instagram just showed me someone (defo one of the sheep) whose house is possibly even more grey than Greyskull. What is wrong with these people? It literally looks like someone sucked the colour (and life) out of them
It's the comically large headboard for me 😆

• Haha
A bit late to the party with all this iconic stuff but one thing I just don’t get is if she’s that self conscious about going on camera and doesn’t like the way she looks why take a deal with iconic in the first place? Surely if you are that bothered by how you look you have a million different filter faces you wouldn’t accept a deal where you have to show your face on your account? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

JustaLurker101

I'm Winslet to the party but started watching SS sort your life out (for lack of anything else on tv tonight!) I'm actually quite enjoying it and I am liking SS, she is a bit cringy but on the whole harmless. Anyway as I was watching I couldn't help but think how hinch must be clawing at her neck. Stace just added some toilet rolls onto curtain poles and said 'I've seen this all over Instagram' it was hinch that I saw doing it.
The labelling everything the 'special' folding of clothes, this would be hinch' ideal job but to be given to her BFF. I bet Gratel had a good old rant

• Haha

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Only joined today.
I'm embarrassed to say i used to be a fan of hers! I like keeping my home clean and followed her at the start for cleaning tips.
A while back, maybe a year ago, she posted a video of herself using some iconic makeup and never declared it as an advert. I was feeling crappy about myself, no time to be glam, kids, husband, our business etc and thought her make up is good I'll try it, thinking she used it. It was crap! Then several months later she posted a video of herself sorting her make up draws out and there wasn't a single iconic product!!!
Then i started feeling stupid for allowing myself to be duped. For the last 12 months or so I've kept her on my insta and since that incident I've noticed more and more how much she lies and manipulates things.
The final straw for me is her pretend farm. Its fucking alpacas in a garden!! We have a real working farm, i love our life but its hard!! My husband is up at crack of dawn and not back in until gone 10pm most nights. During harvest we don't see him at home. I literally drive around dropping food off in various fields for him. I have one child at school and one at home. The little one at home is with me all day, whilst we're lambing, moving sheep, mucking out, feeding up, sorting our dogs, sorting our poultry. We have 8 dogs that i actually walk twice a day with both kids. Not like poor bloody Henry! Allowing Henry to be so obese is animal cruelty. Same with the alpacas. She doesn't have the space for them. I've deleted her as i actually can't stand watching her play farms anymore when she's no idea of the reality.
Posting messages of everyone telling her how hard she works, doing what? I've never actually known her do a days work!
Why on earth does she lie and fake stuff so much? She could still be successful if she didn't lie! I used to feel so crap like i was failing that she always had time for make up, immaculate house etc and think why does her life seem to always be under control whilst no matter how hard i try i don't have time to get myself ready, i usually spend majority of time flying about covered in mud chasing my arse! Then i realised she doesn't actually do anything!! She has everyone helping her! Yet makes out shes a stressed out relatable mum!
And what gets me the most is she doesn't even clean anymore!!
You sound like supermum/superwife/superfarmer!!

We go to a small working farm near where we live. It's all run by volunteers, they have lambs, chickens, goats and some pigs. Nothing fancy... and every winter they struggle so much with flooding, winds and all the other problems that come with running a farm. They've nearly closed so many times as they couldn't afford repair work/vets bills etc and have been propped up by the local community.

She.does.not.have.a.fucking.clue. And calling it a farm is an insult to real fucking farmers!!😤😤😤😤😤😤

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
She never even acknowledge Autism awareness Day either. She's disgusting!!

Also just seen her Tesco shite candle set. And she labelled it as self care. How is two candles, a diffuser and eye mask self care??

• Haha
  • Sick
Her ‘content’ is all over the place isn’t it, now she’s trying to copy them funny animal videos people do, few weeks ago it was bizarre dancing cleaning, few weeks before that she was going down the asmr route. Doesn’t matter what she tries it’s all cringe, nothing genuine about her, everything is copied from someone else
She thinks she's funny, so does Inch. They're too dull & thick to be funny or charismatic. The animal 'subtitles' - that's Sophie trying hard to be hilarious, a lame attempt to increase her followers & engagement. Sophie, you aren't funny, 'sweet' or genuine.

• Heart

swotsocs

I was right, Poppybelles still have the £270 Mrs Hinch hanging baskets left, days after they were released. Last time they sold out in 6 minutes🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I don’t understand why you would want fake flower hanging baskets in your garden. It’s a garden. Create a hanging basket with beautiful real flowers which will attract wildlife.

Last edited:
  • Heart