Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - dont worry instahuns, any purchases from grandads workshop can be bought using klarna

Reactions: 7
Isn't she supposed to be a sales woman? What makes the chair so amazing? Why is it different to every other portable chair available? How do the materials feel? Is it light? Easy to fold? Does it take up much room when it's folded away? Could you fit it into the base of a pram if you don't have a car? What ages does it go up to? Or what age could you use it from? Maybe even a video showing how easy it is to open up and fold away? No?? Just "it's amazing". Jesus duck she's useless.
I'm calling BINGO that she posts another video answering all your queries!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Note it says first draft, sneaky witch will be reading here for all the criticism on the design and alter it so it is better. dislike her and everything brags about.

Reactions: 18
I know this is really trivial but it has really bugged and I need to vent.
Watching the easter crafts and Ronnie carefully puts glue in his bunny, as he is putting the lid on the glue, cousin it sticks something onto the glue.
It's really p*ssed me off, let Ronnie do the craft himself. You have your own to make a mess off, your a grown child, leave the 2 year old alone.

Reactions: 18
Ughhhh I can't stand Rochelle either and have frequented her tattle thread now Hinch is boring.

Another absolute braggy bastard

Reactions: 17
They shouldn't have to give things to say! Surely you get sent stuff to give your own personal feedback on what you like about it. But we know soph knows about 3 small sentences 🥴
I just laaaarrrve itttt, I really like itttttt, I'm obshesssshed. About the only words she knows

Ughhhh I can't stand Rochelle either and have frequented her tattle thread now Hinch is boring.

Another absolute braggy bastard
Can't stand her either she is a hopeless presenter so wooden and useless. Haven't looked at her thread tho so don't know much else about her other than I don't like her!

Reactions: 16
Sorry but how cheap looking is that chair looks like its wrapped in parcel tape

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.