Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who has a house similar size to “Tend farm”,she’s just had her new electric bill for the month.It was £1000.£1000 for a month for electric,she’s still waiting for the gas one. Good luck Hinch with them kind of bills.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Isn't she supposed to be a sales woman? What makes the chair so amazing? Why is it different to every other portable chair available? How do the materials feel? Is it light? Easy to fold? Does it take up much room when it's folded away? Could you fit it into the base of a pram if you don't have a car? What ages does it go up to? Or what age could you use it from? Maybe even a video showing how easy it is to open up and fold away? No?? Just "it's amazing". Jesus duck she's useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Funny how she can acknowledge something is gifted when it comes from a celeb and not a normal business 🤔 and for the record I don't like Rochelle braggy arse much either😂

Reactions: 31
The ways she's like 'oh Rochelle sent me this chair'... like they are best friends. Hinch she sent it cos you have lots of bots followers and she knows how much your sheep cream their knickers over anything you 'love'. Get a grip 🙄

Edited to add I can't stand rochelle either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know someone who has a house similar size to “Tend farm”,she’s just had her new electric bill for the month.It was £1000.£1000 for a month for electric,she’s still waiting for the gas one. Good luck Hinch with them kind of bills.
That's very high? My house is a 5 bedroom, maybe not as big as Hinch somewhere between Greyskull and Morons Manor, but mine is only 200 quid a month for gas and electric? Well it was that, not sure what it's going to be now!

Reactions: 10
RE the kitchen. What does she need to get on with? She never cooks, gets into a bleeping panic over a roast. Is always ordering take away. If she does try to cook it looks like vomit. Seriously all she needed in that house was a living room and a bathroom, as she’s surgically welded to the sofa. Make it a couch with recliners and they could all sleep on it too. Phone in hand to ring Just Eat for breakfast/lunch/tea. Sorted. Could have saved you cash hinch. All you needed was a large village hall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
Braggy mcbrag pants and the new kitchen nook,
Out to the tend farm we wish you’d just fook!

Reactions: 12
Hmm, about the chair, she maybe isn’t interested in promoting it as she got the freebie (and possibly paid to show it as well) and isn’t going to get anything from additional sales? It’s kind of the companies fault if they haven’t given her things she has to say about it.

Reactions: 6
My house is the same size as hinch notafarm and we have underfloor heating (but zoned so not everything has to be on or off at the same time) and our electric has gone up to £200 a month. We don't have gas but have oil so might be why its cheaper.
I can't imagine paying £1000 a month for electricity, thats a salary every month 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There’s no way on earth she’d promote that baby ‘deck chair’ If it wasn’t sent by a celeb! If it was sent by a small business it would be up in the attic, in the junk corner next to poor trace & Paul the pine

Hmm, about the chair, she maybe isn’t interested in promoting it as she got the freebie (and possibly paid to show it as well) and isn’t going to get anything from additional sales? It’s kind of the companies fault if they haven’t given her things she has to say about it.
They shouldn't have to give things to say! Surely you get sent stuff to give your own personal feedback on what you like about it. But we know soph knows about 3 small sentences 🥴

tit pointless chair really

She's done her bit, it won't be shown on her stories again

After her bragging today(over a kitchen that is nothing special, quite ugly actually) everything about her is annoying me more than usual. My husband and I aren't struggling with money thankgod, and she's still annoyed me. I cannot imagine people who are struggling to make ends up feel when watching her stories. I hope people know her life is only this way by manipulation and lies. And it will come crashing down on her soon, guaranteed. She'll forever be a narcissistic bleep.

That kitchen - i assume its been designed with thought as A)she doesnt actually want to see her kids or b) it will be the housekeeper doing the kitsschennnn so it doesn’t actually matter

Also calling bingo on the table being made from old scaffolding boards and “reclaimed wood” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That is shocking.
Hinch hasn't even mentioned the energy crisis has she? I sincerely hope any popularity she has slides down the shitter soon!

They shouldn't have to give things to say! Surely you get sent stuff to give your own personal feedback on what you like about it. But we know soph knows about 3 small sentences 🥴
I know a lot of sponsors and such like actually provide a list of points about the product that they would like the promoter to cover, despite the fact that they are being given a freebie. I think the person is relatively free to add their own thoughts and opinions too of course! But not bare-minimum Soph, of course.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.