Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Oh my gosh I finally look up from my litres of coke and crunky snacks and see I’ve got my 1st thread title 🎉 I’m off to sainsburys to sign copies of Richard Osman’s latest best seller to celebrate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Winning thread suggestion by @amusedpineapple

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

Another three days have passed, and the threads are still moving slower than Sopha when she has to move from the sofa.

Soph made herself look like a massive twat by crediting herself on a quote, clearly in retaliation to Eileen’s Q&A where she was asked if Mrs Hinch has apologised for the plagiarism. (That’ll be a no, if you weren’t sure.)

Mother’s Day came with a lovely post about Fiddle Fingers, featuring her fiddling fingers on Soph’s wedding day.
Soph and her grabby hand allowed Ronnie and Lonnie to help open her gift of shoes. Why not flowers or chocolates you may ask? So she could clearly show the size on the box, of course. It’s a 6 (in dog years) okay?

We were then treated to Grandma Fiddle in the garden with Ron, and a subtly veiled threat from Soph to the ‘very very special family’ poor poor fools who are moving into Greyskull not to touch Ron’s garden. The only time that she’s tended that veg patch was when she ‘tend tended it and produced one perfect tomato.

Jamie had an afternoon nap (poor exhausted hard working man) and Soph cleaned. Whatever floats your boat hunnay.

We’ve been allowed an update on the panelling (it’s everywhere) and the kitchen (it’s been ripped out).

In the latest from Hinch Zoo, Henry was fat shamed by Mummaz, the Fucking Fluffheads (credit @Wize Owl) terrified us with their pronking, and the ducks haven’t yet had the message from the hedgehog to stay away.

This afternoon Jamieshortforjames has confirmed that he is, like Soph, a massive twat as he defaced books in Tesco.
You aren’t famous, Jamie. Only as Janine.

This week’s trolling from Stace featured an aga called Audrey; a Mother’s Day cake bouquet that didn’t look like cauliflower, and Joe saying he’s never heard of Lingo.

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119
She really pisses me off! I had to pay for nappies in pennies and 5ps today because of the rising cost of living. (Please don’t come at me with don’t have kids if you can’t afford them, I could before my energy bills doubled.) But her flashing her 2 houses, WW, ripping out a perfectly good kitchen to have a GARDEN kitchen, just really puts me in a bad mental place.
Sorry for the rant, just EURGH

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 112

Wize Owl

VIP Member
We haven’t seen much of the Fucking Fluffheads the past few days, so RoyOiOi thought he’d sing us nusty hens a little song 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Babybail93

VIP Member
I actually hate this woman. I mean proper HATE! She has never mentioned The Wanted and she has only just started following Tom’s poor wife. She is such a Grief Thief. She makes me sick. Horrible scum woman

84742929-873F-4712-9D0B-54C86910F2D7.jpeg

And she doesn’t even follow Tom! So she clearly wasn’t bothered until she saw a band wagon to jump on

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
*narrates in geordie big brother accent*

Thread 530 in the hinch house and sopha and inch are both still cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Cassy Role

VIP Member
So…she commented on Tom Parker’s wife’s post and started following her yesterday. And she shared a post on her stories? Yet she’s never mentioned The Wanted/ used their music in her stories or followed Tom or his wife before he passed…

However…She didn’t comment on the passing of Taylor Hawkins DESPITE using Foo Fighters music before in her stories and saying she liked them (way back when but still). she even signed up to Tattle once with the name GROHLSGIRL (As in FF Dave Grohl - check old threads).

What’s the difference?? Foo Fighters fans aren’t her target demographic. The Wanted fans just might be. That’s Mrs Hinch ladies and gentleman (and any lurking sheep).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Sausage90

VIP Member
She was quick to start following Tom Parkers wife. Grief tourist here we go again. Funny enough, I've never heard her mention Tom or The Wanted before today
She's sickening, she really is.

Two tiny children have lost their dad, a wife has lost her husband, Tom himself has lost his entire future all while Soph sees it as another opportunity to keep herself relevant.

Tom's been poorly for almost two years. Why didn't she share fundraising links/info during this time? Brain Tumour research is so underfunded and would benefit greatly from someone with Hinch's following - even without the bots.

She's really struck a nerve with me tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
You nusty trolls 🥲
Thank you for the non judgement, it’s pay day tomorrow from my real job not ‘tend THANK GOODNESS!
Thank you for being kond, I’m a long time lurker, new poster, I shall post more often. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Why is Jaymeeeh verified on Instagram 🤯
Famous for what exactly? 🤔
Purely a creepy sales pitch in Tesscho - "Nuuu chapter guys all abaat our beautiful Lennieee" /"Look it's me!" / "Hope you enjoy guys" 🤢
Creepy slimeball showing off his Pre Dad Bod 🤢 Do you think he’s forgotten all about this photo of it 🤭 Here’s another reminder Inch, hope that helps.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Soph spends her days upon the sofa
Her husband’s job is as her gopher

Her mum is always close at hand
Her poor dad’s making more washstands

She’s killing Henry treat by treat
He needs more walks, and less to eat

The fucking fluffheads rule the pack
Pronking around and looking for snacks

That dining room leak really spread
All the carpets seem to have fled

Panelling on every wall
Even in the entrance hall

Will the kitchen have an Aga
To continue Sophie’s cooking saga?

Ronnie’s mural gives us the creeps
Animals watching while he sleeps

Wooden en-suite for Ronnie Roo
£1000 bath for Lonnie, too

Henry has his own washroom
What he really need’s a groom

Four poster bed for Fiddle and James
Kitchen roll holder fun and games

Vom Lardy to vomelettes, an all-round vom fest
Oioi Sopha, all the vest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She really pisses me off! I had to pay for nappies in pennies and 5ps today because of the rising cost of living. (Please don’t come at me with don’t have kids if you can’t afford them, I could before my energy bills doubled.) But her flashing her 2 houses, WW, ripping out a perfectly good kitchen to have a GARDEN kitchen, just really puts me in a bad mental place.
Sorry for the rant, just EURGH
Don't ever think people would say that on this thread. We really are a supportive group ♥ You sound like you're doing your best and you can sleep tonight knowing your little one has a dry bum tonight!!!
Manyyyy food banks have nappies and toiletries etc in them. Or Google some trusts around your area.
Ask for help if you need it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 61