Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying to add character to what is essentially a 'faux farmhouse', making it more like Pickle Cottage I reckon. But everything she's adding is all a bit 'meh', bit bland, and a bit too try hard but way off the mark. She's all, see it, want it, replicate it, then changes it afterwards once she's tried to use it and realises she's not fully thought it through, case in point - huge extension with no utility, playroom or office space.

Reactions: 20
Is she replacing the 3 Rs patch with a garden centre? That’s all I can see outside, complete with customers

8D2F4B3A-FF03-4E65-9028-652F42C3F9C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg, does she EVER stop bragging? 🤬 I’m seriously done with her now, can’t even follow for a chuckle anymore…

Reactions: 15
That kitchen is 100% proof that Princess Sophie is only surrounded by enablers - any designer worth their salt would have advised against such an impractical layout and who the hell really thinks that Island booth is a good idea!? It’s going to make meal times so much harder unless her only reason for it is to stop the boys from running away from her disgusting creations once they’re out of high chairs! All the storage she could have had with a conventional island and separate dining table! How she has the front to come across like a bloody trendsetting interior design expert I have no idea!? She hasn’t a bloody clue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It reminds me of a static caravan when you go to Haven lol.
I agree, I like the concept if done properly but I've never one like that where part if the table is unusable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That kitchen is 100% proof that Princess Sophie is only surrounded by enablers - any designer worth their salt would have advised against such an impractical layout and who the hell really thinks that Island booth is a good idea!? It’s going to make meal times so much harder unless her only reason for it is to stop the boys from running away from her disgusting creations once they’re out of high chairs! All the storage she could have had with a conventional island and separate dining table! How she has the front to come across like a bloody trendsetting interior design expert I have no idea!? She hasn’t a bloody clue!
Brad is tit, he's like a college student using Cad for the first time🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet Laura with the nice kitchen is pissing herself at this disaster 😂 (if you nose you nose)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow. How tone deaf can she get? The day everyone in the country is watching their fuel prices absolutely sky rocket here she is bragging about another badly designed kitchen.

Also wouldn't you put s breakfast nook in front of some lovely big windows? She's just so bad at design it's hilarious. Part of me is actually enjoying watching her spunk all her money away in this tit excuse for a renovation 😂 all that under floor heating she's desperate to have, her money is not going to last long. Especially with her carrying on like this and her sheep losing interest fast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That is seriously one of the worst kitchen designs I’ve seen. What a waste of space and what’s with the mdf cupboards. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow. How tone deaf can she get? The day everyone in the country is watching their fuel prices absolutely sky rocket here she is bragging about another badly designed kitchen.

Also wouldn't you put s breakfast nook in front of some lovely big windows? She's just so bad at design it's hilarious. Part of me is actually enjoying watching her spunk all her money away in this tit excuse for a renovation 😂 all that under floor heating she's desperate to have, her money is not going to last long. Especially with her carrying on like this and her sheep losing interest fast.
Does she know normal people "can get on in the kitchen" (like she is ever in the kitchen or alone with the children) while their children eat at the table. 😱

Reactions: 8
Firstly Rochelle, way to go sending a multi-millionaire another free product to try, let alone another bloody chair. Plus she really sold it to me … it folds flat and it’s amazing. Everything I need to know

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does she know normal people "can get on in the kitchen" (like she is ever in the kitchen or alone with the children) while their children eat at the table. 😱
As if she would ever be left alone with her children anyway! I'm always busy in the kitchen making or clearing dinner while my toddler plays in the living room with his toys. It's like she thinks you have to watch your kids like a hawk to be a good parent. They'll be teenagers by the time they move in anyway 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.