Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatā€™s the betting that she wonā€™t let these ā€˜special family membersā€™ change anything in Castle Greyskull at all? Down to the bloody kitchen utensils.
Once sheā€™s pissed away all her money I bet sheā€™ll be asking for Ā£10000 rent per month as they live in a ā€˜famous houseā€™ šŸ™„
Just canā€™t see this going well for anyone to be honest.

Reactions: 16
Made in Grandads Workshop - sheā€™s definitely trying to make that a brand, so they can flog old scaffold boards to the sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Notice none of the new tap fittings (including flushers & towel rails) are ssshiny steel, ALL matt black so she won't be wanking or buffing them like before and the sschinks are all enamel including kitttchiin & utility.

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: T is for Trollomans unfiltered face, U is for Undeclared Ads (again), V is for Vomlette...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eating disorders cause many different layers of issues psychologically. For example, overfeeding the dog could be a coping mechanism because that's what she feels the urge to do to herself. (Not qualified to say this in any way, but I do have lived experience of EDNOS and disordered eating and honestly, it makes me do some pretty effed up tit in trying to justify its existence. Just an example of how twisted things can become.)
Thank you for your insight. Itā€™s very sad for her, her kids & her dog.

Reactions: 4
That alpaca video is a response to the fact itā€™s said here that bad weather spoils her pre-records and itā€™s always sunshine in her world. Lo and behold itā€™s raining tonight in her world (despite not being like that in the actual vicinity tonight!)

Reactions: 14
Sorry to be that person, and we all know that I hate Hinch as much as the next person.
duck me, I've been parked here since the very early threads, but does anyone realise that trying to catch her out with the weather when you live in a different county, or even 20mins from her house isn't quite that accurate?

I've been in my neighbourhood and spoken to family that live in the same town, but live as little as 2 miles from me, or work as far as 10miles and its been completely different weather.
Surely we've all driven around our towns or down the motorway and can see the weather change within a mile.

We know she's the queen of pre records and the god of lying, but unless you're really near her the weather can really change in the blink of an eye.

I've had snow, sun, cloud, sleet and rain all within the space of 5mins right over my house today

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Soā€¦she commented on Tom Parkerā€™s wifeā€™s post and started following her yesterday. And she shared a post on her stories? Yet sheā€™s never mentioned The Wanted/ used their music in her stories or followed Tom or his wife before he passedā€¦

Howeverā€¦She didnā€™t comment on the passing of Taylor Hawkins DESPITE using Foo Fighters music before in her stories and saying she liked them (way back when but still). she even signed up to Tattle once with the name GROHLSGIRL (As in FF Dave Grohl - check old threads).

Whatā€™s the difference?? Foo Fighters fans arenā€™t her target demographic. The Wanted fans just might be. Thatā€™s Mrs Hinch ladies and gentleman (and any lurking sheep).
As a long time Foos fan, the fact that she has used the name GROHLSGIRL has made me suddenly feel quite sick.

P.S - Hinch is a FuckSpanner, pass it on!

Reactions: 8
Sorry to be that person, and we all know that I hate Hinch as much as the next person.
duck me, I've been parked here since the very early threads, but does anyone realise that trying to catch her out with the weather when you live in a different county, or even 20mins from her house isn't quite that accurate?

I've been in my neighbourhood and spoken to family that live in the same town, but live as little as 2 miles from me, or work as far as 10miles and its been completely different weather.
Surely we've all driven around our towns or down the motorway and can see the weather change within a mile.

We know she's the queen of pre records and the god of lying, but unless you're really near her the weather can really change in the blink of an eye.

I've had snow, sun, cloud, sleet and rain all within the space of 5mins right over my house today
I agree a bit. Weather isn't that drastically different unless it's rain or snow - a sunny day or a cloudy day will be the same within a few miles at least. I think there are a few of us here from her tiny village, I'm 2 miles in a straight line (I could probably make out her house from the top of the hill if I had good binocs - but I won't do that because I'm not insane) and I believe there may be another poster who lives closer than that.

Quick edit to add, tonight it wasn't so much about the weather but about the fact that it was clearly dusk in that story 2 hours earlier than sunset.

• Heart
How is it fair in life that a dog has a shower room bigger and more swanky than my family bathroom? šŸ˜‚ fuckin' hell. I'm coming back as a slug in the next life for saying it but it just makes me so angry.

• Haha
So they made Easter stuff ā€œearlier this weekā€ love how Ronni e doesnā€™t look at her or barely acknowledges her and looks to cling on for reassurance it seems!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.