Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm old enough to remember the original song she's using "If I had words" I'm sure the lyrics could be changed to suit guyyyssch? 😉😄@Wize Owl ... 🤔❤
Seeing as it’s “Teeny Peeny Thursday” (Not Friday Jimbobcreepyslob) Acorn Mannnz thought he’d have a sing-a-long to Sopha’s favourite tune for the gram “If I Had” Credit to me ol’mucker Magic for the idea (Volume needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh look! A speshul dog wasssshhhhing room for the dog that NEVER GETS WALKED! 🙄🤦‍♀️

To be honest that’s the only thing I’m jealous about. I’d love to be able to wash my dogs properly in warm water after their walks. They just get a freezing hose pipe and a quick rub down with an old towel because I’ma normal person! 😆

Reactions: 26
I know she is also a bit of a twit but Stacey's Instagram is way better than Hinchs. She is much richer than Hinch but she did talk to her fans about how to save money and showed herself being conscious of how much electricity she uses, air drying her washing. She may be rich but she is also less braggy than Hinch and somehow more relatable. Whereas all Hinch does is waste huge amounts of money and shows off her expensive, crappy reno. Go Stacey you're not called Trolloman for nothing. Her stories make so much more sense as well

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Seeing as it’s “Teeny Peeny Thursday” (Not Friday Jimbobcreepyslob) Acorn Mannnz thought he’d have a sing-a-long to Sopha’s favourite tune for the gram “If I Had” Credit to me ol’mucker Magic for the idea (Volume needed)
View attachment 1162660
Aww I just laaarve ittt me ol'mucker!🤣🎶💕
tit, I totally forgot it's 'Teeny Peeny' Thursday - I keep fiinking it's 'Faack Up Friday' cos I dunno wot day it izzz innittt!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those bloody H’s - it’s like a helipad! Why does she feel the need to label everything? So tacky. Money can’t buy class.
I think it's because she's so dumb, she might start washing the wooly wankers in there instead of Henners. So she just needs to remind herself 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
seriously what is her fascination with scaffolding boards?

she’s gone from everything grey and white too
A house full of wood and panelling and beige.
The only colour ive seen so far Ron’s bedroom!

I couldn’t live in a colourless house. It’s boring I mean I have white walls but I’ve added colour accessories or colourful prints. ( no offence to anyone with a beige or white and grey house 🤣)

Reactions: 22
Yep! Probably the worst yet as she followed neither Tom nor his wife even though he was terminally ill for a while so she clearly wasn’t invested in his journey. So disrespectful
Imagine being that desperate (& quite frankly sick in the head) for attention and likes that you start following someone literally just as they've become a widow so you can post on their page and word it like you've been friends for years 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ what a freak she is 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
F&F totally ignored my message about her editing her body to advertise the clothes range too

H for hippo
Thread title

seriously what is her fascination with scaffolding boards?

she’s gone from everything grey and white too
A house full of wood and panelling and beige.
The only colour ive seen so far Ron’s bedroom!

I couldn’t live in a colourless house. It’s boring I mean I have white walls but I’ve added colour accessories or colourful prints. ( no offence to anyone with a beige or white and grey house 🤣)
As we saw from her flat before Greyskull, she had a burgundy rug and cushions so the grey is all for Insta 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any thoughts on who the ‘special family’ are that are getting her house? We originally thought it was her sister but the way she worded it made it sound like it wasn’t her own family.
It’ll be Ronnie and his kids by the time she moves out at this rate!!

Or Charity Case Trace

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.