Mrs Hinch #530 Mrs Hinch, Inferior Designer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that horrendous sickly sweet music she plays over everything? It makes me want to rip my ears off.

And I am BREATHLESS with the lack of reading of the room. The showing off of underfloor heating, bathrooms per family member including the dog, not to mention the orangery darling - as many thousands face fuel poverty overnight.

Just wow.

Reactions: 20
Poor Ron, he definitely didn’t hang those on his ears himself and didn’t look at all comfortable with it. He’s literally her little Instagram puppet it’s so sad. 😢

The only time he’s really been engaged and smiling, when he was looking at cling on

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I agree a bit. Weather isn't that drastically different unless it's rain or snow - a sunny day or a cloudy day will be the same within a few miles at least. I think there are a few of us here from her tiny village, I'm 2 miles in a straight line (I could probably make out her house from the top of the hill if I had good binocs - but I won't do that because I'm not insane) and I believe there may be another poster who lives closer than that.

Quick edit to add, tonight it wasn't so much about the weather but about the fact that it was clearly dusk in that story 2 hours earlier than sunset.
Absolutely a still day where the weather is stable and we can compare, but its reach comparing when you're in a different county or when we have days like today when the weather turns in minutes.

We're quite flat where I am, but I do drive about a lot and still see a difference from neighbourhood to neighbourhood.

You're right, if you're local and not a stalker with binoculars but can see over a village town (😂) then yes giving a weather report I can agree with, but everything else needs writing off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No you mad ethe easter bonnet Sophie, if it's a compitition he will never win he is supposed to do it!

Reactions: 11
Yes she’s said it was earlier this week that they did the bonnets however they begin in daylight and complete in pitch black. So even if this was before the clocks changed it’s quite late for the young children to be crafting…. I’d argue it was more than earlier this Week and more likely a few weeks ago. The Easter tat has been in home bargains for ages.

but of course it’s not just about that. Hinch is so focused on “her creation”. What about Ronnie? Or Lonnie? Why not have them on your lap sticking the things on the bonnet. Where’s Ronnies creation in the final line up??

Eta - I see his foam bunny now but it’s not thr salt as in the videos….

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
That was a nice activity to do with Ron and Lon eating that decoration was just too cute. But I just can't get over the amount of plastic and tat that has gone into it. Some Easter crafty bits is nice but she doesn't need to buy the whole bleeping shop.
IMG_20220331_195156.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes she’s said it was earlier this week that they did the bonnets however they begin in daylight and complete in pitch black. So even if this was before the clocks changed it’s quite late for the young children to be crafting…. I’d argue it was more than earlier this Week and more likely a few weeks ago. The Easter tat has been in home bargains for ages.

but of course it’s not just about that. Hinch is so focused on “her creation”. What about Ronnie? Or Lonnie? Why not have them on your lap sticking the things on the bonnet. Where’s Ronnies creation in the final line up??

That little boys creations are never shown by her in her final Insta perfect finale.
Just a sad act from a mother. I love the handmade crafts I got for Mother’s Day. My son has learning difficulties and you better believe I cherish that scribbled on card as much as my oldests ‘neater’ card.
Anyway, this isn’t about me. I feel for Ron. He’s going to have a complex of inferiority when he grows up. Never good enough, performing for his mother. It’s pathetic parenting on her behalf

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220331-195704_Instagram.jpg

Terrible screenshot but conteol much no teenage niece you cant use the pva glue on your own...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sophie is going to be THAT parent who goes OTT with a school project the kids have to do.

My child use to have to decorate an Easter Bonnet for the school and they have a little parade around the yard and I let her go wild and decorate it however she liked. I use to put glue down and she stuck everything in place where she wanted.

we also Had to make a dinosaur from recycled stuff around the house, egg cartons, milk bottles.. again I let her go all out. Because she was a child and it was HER project to do.

there were plenty of parents in my child’s school who use to take over their childrens stuff and the school / teachers made it clear to them it HAD to be from the child and not the parents to do it for them. Of course parents were allowed to help but majority of the project the children had to complete alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The side eyes Ronnie gives Hinch 😂 I’ve never seen an expression say ‘shut the duck up’ more hahahha
He’s busy on his own project and she’s cackling away because she put decorations on his ears (HILARIOUS). Like duck me she really has to be the centre of attention doesn’t she?!
Who cares if she made an Easter bonnet? Jesus H Christ this woman 🙄

Reactions: 25
Ah, spoken like a true narcissist with two homes, no money worries and 24/7 babysitters and a stay at home father. Doesn't care about anything but herself and what she wants.

Screenshot_20220331-210246_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Eta - I see his foam bunny now but it’s not thr salt as in the videos….
Why couldn't cling on have been camera person and soph ACTUALLY do the activity WITH her child for once??!!!🙄
It's funny how Ronnie interacts so much better with his cousin than his own mother though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Ah, spoken like a true narcissist with two homes, no money worries and 24/7 babysitters and a stay at home father. Doesn't care about anything but herself and what she wants.

View attachment 1163206
What utter rubbish. She just writes what she *thinks* parents feel. It’s so contrived.
You want to keep Ron safe? How about keeping him away from bleeping livestock for starters you head.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Jesus I’m so bored of her I’ve given up even properly reading on here just skim through in the hope something interesting happened but it never has 🥱

Reactions: 17
So I used to kinda like her. And now I actually loathe her. How unrelatable can one woman be??? Sorry love, most Mums have jobs that they HAVE to go too to but food on the table, we don’t all have time to spend making Easter bleeping bonnets, putting make up on and pretending life is rosie buying new bleeping houses and not having yo sl your old one. Alpacas?? What on earth. Is this all for Ron?? The reclaimed wood? Jesus bleeping Christ!!!

oh hiya 👋 i’m new

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.