Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually agree with this. I’m really not a hinch fan but really dislike the speculation on women’s fertility/uterus etc. I don’t know why, I’ll see a celebrity online and they’ve worn something baggy or have a bit of a tummy or haven’t been to a certain party or were seen drinking water and it’s discussed by every Tom, dick and Harry.
This. I also resent that men don’t have to put up with that sort of speculation. Pregnancy talk is extremely private, so it’s definitely something we should just keep our noses out of.

Reactions: 9
You’d be suprised! There’s 14 months between mine 🙈

When you watch her old stories she so much more nicer!

Nothing just an observation! I personally think it would be sweet if she had another & also better for her, she’s have to slow down a bit then
There's 11 months between my 2nd and 3rd child 😱. It's great as they are like twins and are very close.

Reactions: 7
There's 11 months between my 2nd and 3rd child 😱. It's great as they are like twins and are very close.
A girl I know has 8 months between her 5th and 6th (baby 6 was premature). Theres 17 months between my 2. Couldn't imagine a larger age gap I love it! 😘

Reactions: 4
If she let them in as a one off she would get swamped!!!
She could do what Daniel O'Donnell used to do .... once a year he'd let all his fans come to his house .. there would be queues miles long but apparently he seen them all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A girl I know has 8 months between her 5th and 6th (baby 6 was premature). Theres 17 months between my 2. Couldn't imagine a larger age gap I love it! 😘
I love it too 👌🏾

This. I also resent that men don’t have to put up with that sort of speculation. Pregnancy talk is extremely private, so it’s definitely something we should just keep our noses out of.
Is there a rule page on this thread? Genuine question! It be easier to know what I can and can’t talk about

Yeah it really needs cleaning!!!!!! I mean look at it, its hardly dirty but that's because you dont cook!!!!!
FFS what a waste of time 🙈

Screenshot_20190922-094705_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been thinking about what someone on here said the other day about Hinch being pregnant again.
She posted the other day saying she was still on Fragmin (blood thinning) injections. I wonder why she hasn't been started on Warfarin (a blood thinning tablet) yet. Warfarin is less invasive, probably cheaper but can't be taken when pregnant...
Any HCPs that work in Haemotology or Warfarin Clinic around to ponder?
She’s always been on Fragmin, even pre-pregnancy. I should imagine it’s because warfarin can be affected by diet, if she’s had a gastric band they may well have her on the injections as they’re safer for anyone with diet problems/restricted diet/eating disorders.

Reactions: 1
Here she goes cleaning the oven thats never used. When I first started following Hinch, I used to get so bothered by the fact that my oven was never as clean or as sparkling as hers, but then I remember I actually use mine to cook for 3 people every day, not just to throw in some nachos every now and then.

Also, is it any wonder they go through so much cereal? Pretty sure thats all she eats other than takeaways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I really don't understand
She says she’s pleased with how the oven racks have come out, they were like that when you took them out of the oven mate, all the best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can someone tell me how her oven even gets dirty it’s never used unless I’m mistaken it’s all cereals and take aways.

Reactions: 5
She’s gonna clean the oven 😂
She don’t bloody cook!!
She really pisses me off
‘I really recommend these oven liners ‘ 😡

Last edited:
I can’t cope with the oven cleaning this am. She never cooks 🤔 it’s a clean oven all the time 🙄 absolute moron.

Reactions: 7
can you actually keep inside your oven looking brand new? I clean mine little and often as my grill and oven are in the same compartment so cooking roasts etc the fat splashes on the grill so makes it smokey so I have to keep on top of it I've had mine just over 3 years the trays glass and the bottom of the oven (I have a liner, not because if hinch! Lol) and they come up sparkling, but no matter how hard I scrub or how long I leave oven pride on for the sides never come up looking brand new again. I just want to know what I'm doing wrong or does it just prove that she never uses the bleeping thing? 🤔🤣😏

Reactions: 12
My friend has 11 months between hers, she was actually pregnant with both her boys in the time I was pregnant with one of mine 😂 Hinch did post a few weeks ago on a list that she took Ronnies baby clothes to the charity shop, does this mean it’s stuff gifted by her adoring fans, hoping the new baby Hinch would have be wearing something they made or gave and Hinch just discarded....or because she knows when she has any more that she’ll be gifted all more expensive stuff and has no intention of boxing up Ronnie outgrown clothes and placing in the loft for when she has another like most of us have to .Incidentally all my first Daughters clothes, hand me downs I was given from friends( some of it was already 3 rd hand) boot sale and charity shop clothes we brought too ( which actually majority was) , were still boxed up and put away for baby two who came along 2 years later. There was something about my babies wearing some things my friends babies had worn too, actually quite cute, plus they are hardly in them long before outgrowing, if washed correctly things can still look beautiful, my 2nd Daughter wore many things 4th hand 😀

Last edited:
I think it’s honestly unfair to new mums the way she portrays her life. They must feel so inadequate I personally don’t have young children but I have two dogs and a 32 year old at home and I can never keep up with housework. Dogs hairs everywhere it’s a full time job keeping on top of that alone. My washing basket never empties. But honestly this whole life story of hers is one big lie and so unfair

Reactions: 18
I think it’s honestly unfair to new mums the way she portrays her life. They must feel so inadequate I personally don’t have young children but I have two dogs and a 32 year old at home and I can never keep up with housework. Dogs hairs everywhere it’s a full time job keeping on top of that alone. My washing basket never empties. But honestly this whole life story of hers is one big lie and so unfair
My house was a lot tidier when my kids were little than it is now!
I only have 2 left at home plus dogs but no matter how much I tidy and clean it never looks like hers 🙈

I always thought when my kids moved out I could do a big clean once a week and my house would always be spotless.......Im starting to think that it might be me thats making all the mess 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.