Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you google ‘Most toxic chemicals found in the home’ pretty much every article lists Air Freshener,Tumble drier sheets,disinfectant and carpet cleaner! Tumble drier sheets can cause respiratory problems,pancreatic cancer,neurodisruptor, and cognitive issues and she stuffs the things in her pillows that sit on her bed,her poor baby and dog are sadly exposed to the most ridiculous amounts of toxins all day long,I wonder if anything would make her change her ways? X
Perhaps this explains her behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How high does your IQ have to be if you do a crossword puzzle all about your life? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact she used the term playing dolls tells me she really does not look after her baby and is not facing the absolute sleep deprivation and chaos that can come with being a new mum. I have a new born and it's literally nothing like playing dolls :ROFLMAO: I am knackered and kind of wish my husband could give up work so I can swan around oh and sleep :m:LOL: has she only just started to leave the house?

I have had to pack what feels like my whole life ever since baby arrived when going out. What's in that bottle? I wonder if she pre makes bottle I still struggle to get my head around prepping bottles for outings etc so wonder if she has more of a clue or Just hangs on to old bottles / feeds until he has finished even though it says to disregard them after so long.
I don't wanna turn this into Mumsnet but I usually go out with an already prepared bottle of it's been more than half an hour between feeding and actually getting out of the house. Just make a note of the time and if he doesn't get hungry before the two hour mark I toss it and make a new one. I carry boiling water and filtered water in two thermos bottle so I can make more bottles up as needed.

Reactions: 2
How high does your IQ have to be if you do a crossword puzzle all about your life? 🙄
She really is a sad case. That crossword puzzle is ridiculous. The book is a child's activity book. Honestly embarsssing

Reactions: 13
She really is a sad case. That crossword puzzle is ridiculous. The book is a child's activity book. Honestly embarsssing
Money making scheme. Her HINCHERS are that obsessed with the Hinch and her Hinching that they’ll buy any old shite!

Reactions: 10
How self involved would you have to be to make up a crossword about your own life? This activity journal is all about her, naff all to do with helping people relax & unwind.

Reactions: 14
I’m really starting to think she is pregnant. If that latest charity post is a recent pic it’s convinvced me even more. She looks healthier & fuller

Amazing isn't it. But literally that one comment was enough to have my account disabled. I've appealed it. Just shows her army are out in force

But you got hate mail? Could they have suspended it whilst they investigate?
How bad were the messages?
I don't get it,but then I dont understand how it works.
My bet is that the army will all have reported your account in general and if enough people do it, your account gets deactivated. They know doing that will be more problematic and have more of an effect than just a telling off from instagram. Vicious lot they are 😡

I have three first class degrees, am a "grown adult" and I do dot-to-dots as it helps my PTSD, so cheers for making me feel like tit.
Please don't feel like tit @Paulie ! I do dot-to-dots, colouring, doodling, and all sorts of puzzles to help me cope with my mental health. I'm sure theres lots of us who do. Until you try it, not all adults understand how therapeutic and relaxing it can be ❤

I love jigsaws but I haven’t done one for ages! Might see if there’s an app or something I can get on my tablet
There's a good one I have on my ipad thats called Jigsaw HD @Piggly . The app picture is a jigsaw piece on a multicoloured backing square. 🧩

Reactions: 4
Amazing isn't it. But literally that one comment was enough to have my account disabled. I've appealed it. Just shows her army are out in force
When I looked at your account after seeing the story, I noticed you didn’t have any posts and only 4 followers, so I imagine IG may have thought you were a bot.

Reactions: 5
I've been thinking about what someone on here said the other day about Hinch being pregnant again.
She posted the other day saying she was still on Fragmin (blood thinning) injections. I wonder why she hasn't been started on Warfarin (a blood thinning tablet) yet. Warfarin is less invasive, probably cheaper but can't be taken when pregnant...
Any HCPs that work in Haemotology or Warfarin Clinic around to ponder?
She made a comment about baby hinch number 2 as well.. Can't remember what it was relating to though. Surely she wouldn't so soon?!

I’ve decided to unfollow her and Stacey because I can’t be doing with dumbfuckery- #itsallabouttheads #itsallaboutthesales #doublestandard. They are not relatable at all xs

Reactions: 17
First time poster, long time lurker 😜 correct me if I'm wrong. But this activity journal are you meant to do your hinch lists in pencil so you can rub them out and redo them. Surely the whole book is a waste of money. And was the answer to the crossword question really Jamie? Bit self obsessed eh

Reactions: 18
First time poster, long time lurker 😜 correct me if I'm wrong. But this activity journal are you meant to do your hinch lists in pencil so you can rub them out and redo them. Surely the whole book is a waste of money. And was the answer to the crossword question really Jamie? Bit self obsessed eh
I just hope she doesn't start trying to take credit for bullet journalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.