Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day, in the middle of one of her stories, Charlie Brooker will walk in from the garden and thank us all for watching his groundbreaking two-year-long episode of Black Mirror. It will emerge that Mrs Hinch was a creation, a character; invented to highlight the perils of social media and the hold that social media influencers can have on the most vulnerable in our society.
The actress playing Hinch will pull out her hair extensions and put on a polo neck, grateful for the chance to finally cover up her collarbones and shoulders.
The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
I love jigsaws but I haven’t done one for ages! Might see if there’s an app or something I can get on my tablet.

I’m convinced Solomon & Hinch are up to something. This ‘friendship’ is pretty out of the blue, it makes me suspicious.
I didnt realise til now theyve all got same initials sophie stacey jamie joe ronnie and rex. Is all that coincidental.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
One day, in the middle of one of her stories, Charlie Brooker will walk in from the garden and thank us all for watching his groundbreaking two-year-long episode of Black Mirror. It will emerge that Mrs Hinch was a creation, a character; invented to highlight the perils of social media and the hold that social media influencers can have on the most vulnerable in our society.
The actress playing Hinch will pull out her hair extensions and put on a polo neck, grateful for the chance to finally cover up her collarbones and shoulders.
The end.
Oh that would be something!

Reactions: 7
I just thought I’d leave this here 😂

I really really wouldn’t mind the Grinch if she an honest person... Her account is entirely money based, it’s not because she enjoys it.. It’s because it earns her, her pennies, and this is exactly why she has to lie and put a show on for everybody... It’s obvious!! If she led the relatable, girl next door life she wouldn’t get anything sold!!!! People don’t like inperfect lives, people like to follow other accounts for inspiration and sparkly things and perfect lives.. People live of that, I suppose it gives them an endophine rush?

I’d totally like her if she was like Kristina Kuzmic, honest, down to Earth and showed people how damn hard life is even without kids! Not all this dumb crap she trying to portray! Soph this perfect life your faking for SM has to be so exhausting for you.

Reactions: 8
I just thought I’d leave this here 😂

I really really wouldn’t mind the Grinch if she an honest person... Her account is entirely money based, it’s not because she enjoys it.. It’s because it earns her, her pennies, and this is exactly why she has to lie and put a show on for everybody... It’s obvious!! If she led the relatable, girl next door life she wouldn’t get anything sold!!!! People don’t like inperfect lives, people like to follow other accounts for inspiration and sparkly things and perfect lives.. People live of that, I suppose it gives them an endophine rush?

I’d totally like her if she was like Kristina Kuzmic, honest, down to Earth and showed people how damn hard life is even without kids! Not all this dumb crap she trying to portray! Soph this perfect life your faking for SM has to be so exhausting for you.
She was quite sweet before the mill. Then the money came and she sold her soul

Reactions: 9
I’m really starting to think she is pregnant. If that latest charity post is a recent pic it’s convinvced me even more. She looks healthier & fuller
Give her a break lol, She hasn’t long had Ronnie lol! Could still be from his birth. I think it’s been a shock to her health wise and body wise and I really don’t think She has or would get pregnant that quick tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How self involved would you have to be to make up a crossword about your own life? This activity journal is all about her, naff all to do with helping people relax & unwind.
Reminds me of the activity books I used to make as a kid. I would make up crosswords and word searches with family member names, my favourite things. Dot to dots etc then get my family to fill them in. I was 10 at the time though not a nearly 30 year old woman. Haha

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe I actually used to live round the corner to Stacy (she went to my daughters junior school) and now I live near Hinch ..
The bottle of formula is good for 2-3 hours since made at room temp so unless she had that for like ages it should be fine
i thought it was an hour?
Surprisingly high IQ yet still just learning/playing the ditzy blonde 🤷‍♀️
her IQ is high as a con artist!

Is Ronnie’s name actually spelt Rrrrrronnie? Because that’s how she says it
Have you noticed her pronunciation of loads of works sound like she is singing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Even if she is pregnant, what’s it to us? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I actually agree with this. I’m really not a hinch fan but really dislike the speculation on women’s fertility/uterus etc. I don’t know why, I’ll see a celebrity online and they’ve worn something baggy or have a bit of a tummy or haven’t been to a certain party or were seen drinking water and it’s discussed by every Tom, dick and Harry.

Back to her “ebayers” are ebayers not the sellers? That’s what I call them anyway.
“What does John Smith do with his surplus stock?”

“Oh, he’s an ebayer so lists them on there”

Now I’m worried I’ve been using it wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually agree with this. I’m really not a hinch fan but really dislike the speculation on women’s fertility/uterus etc. I don’t know why, I’ll see a celebrity online and they’ve worn something baggy or have a bit of a tummy or haven’t been to a certain party or were seen drinking water and it’s discussed by every Tom, dick and Harry.
Sometimes it does seem that people rip apart everything and anything they possibly can 😢

Reactions: 2
Very true, I have a friend who is lucky like that.
I have read that Hinch once lost 8 stone though, which is why I’m baffled as to how she can get away with eating loads of takeaways now without putting any of it back on.
Unless people are right & she’s not actually eating any of it. Hope it’s not going to waste if that’s the case!
If anything she needs the calories & good fats (not from the golden arches!!) to keep her body fuelled the correct way especially with night feeds, your body takes quite a hit but what do we know hey 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Give her a break lol, She hasn’t long had Ronnie lol! Could still be from his birth. I think it’s been a shock to her health wise and body wise and I really don’t think She has or would get pregnant that quick tbh
You’d be suprised! There’s 14 months between mine 🙈

She was quite sweet before the mill. Then the money came and she sold her soul
When you watch her old stories she so much more nicer!

Even if she is pregnant, what’s it to us? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nothing just an observation! I personally think it would be sweet if she had another & also better for her, she’s have to slow down a bit then

Why does she keep kind of singing when she speaks a sentence, really annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.