Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity I thought I'd count the number of Ads/gifted items she's posted on her stories. 10 in the past 24 hours, if you assume she slept for 8 of those hours then 10 in 16 hours.TEN. Nobody gives a tit where you 'bought' your tub to soak your oven racks in, just use the bloody sink or go to Poundland and buy a litter tray or something?? Stop encouraging your naive followers to spend their hard earned money on a load of old tat they don't need 🙄.

Reactions: 21
She's probably had locked iron gates fitted at the end of her drive 😏
Omg I didn’t realise how obsessed the ‘hinchers’ are! I just came across a cleaning account called Cleaningwith_beth, she literally does everything Hinch does, and even worse than that she’s even called her newborn son Ronnie 😩 wtf
theres no originality anywhere anymore what is the world coming to? The highlighter lists, the crystal pens, the saying ffs! Be different and make yourself stand out! Mrs Hinch is taken already lol! It’s so cringe

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch her latest video of her cracking the egg? She is trying to show that she couldn't do it but didn't want to show it fully that she couldn't do it because she edited the video. One minute there is a piece of eggshell in the jug and then it vanishes. Even when she is trying to show she isn't little miss perfect she has to edit it. She can never just be herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haven't been on a Hinch thread since she gave birth, just visited her Instagram and watched stories. Has she had work on her face? She looks so different, I know it's a butterfly filter but she looks like she's had cosmetix surgery.

Reactions: 6
Did she really just clean her oven before attempting to cook? I know it wasn't dirty but still, who cleans an oven before you cook in it? Just goes to show she hasn't got a bloody clue about cleaning!

Reactions: 16
Some people who can’t cook say “I can’t even boil an egg”, our soph can’t even crack one! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Out of curiosity I thought I'd count the number of Ads/gifted items she's posted on her stories. 10 in the past 24 hours, if you assume she slept for 8 of those hours then 10 in 16 hours.TEN. Nobody gives a tit where you 'bought' your tub to soak your oven racks in, just use the bloody sink or go to Poundland and buy a litter tray or something?? Stop encouraging your naive followers to spend their hard earned money on a load of old tat they don't need 🙄.
Her blue tray actually came from Lakeland not Ebay, back in the day she used to advertise them but they probably wont pay her anymore so Ebay it is!

Reactions: 19
theres no originality anywhere anymore what is the world coming to? The highlighter lists, the crystal pens, the saying ffs! Be different and make yourself stand out! Mrs Hinch is taken already lol! It’s so cringe
Her followers are bat tit crazy! I clicked on a few this morning,one account is literally a shrine to Hinch,the husbands IG name is @daddyhinch! But look at the desperation at this convention trying to get Hinch to follow someone ‘Fingers crossed she follows you’ ..it’s disturbing.And so many people write absurd things claiming Sophie has changed their lives? 🤮 And they all have cleaning cupboards like in the pictures,years and years worth of products! Why? It makes no sense.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t follow Cleaning with Mario,his voice hurts my ears and his appalling spelling and grammar annoy me.Anyway,I just had a nose at his account and he is a fully fledged cult member of Hinch,I am pretty sure that the photo next to his bed is of him and Sophie 🤮🤮 He was sent the Hinch endorsed ‘Washing collection’ washing liquid,fabric softener,unstoppables and tumble drier sheets ( so so many chemicals) and he has written that ‘Derek is loving his life using these’ seriously? Laundry products do not improve anyone’s quality of life!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.